Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Riley, I'm also spanked. But bare bottomed and while I'm menstruating.

Alright.  I recently read the post by Riley.  (I'm 13 and I still get spanked.)  Well, I'm 15.  When I do something wrong my parents also still spank me.  They pull down my pants and put me over their knee and spank me with their hand.  Every once in a while, they will spank me while I'm menstruating.  If blood drips down or a tampon string is hanging, my mom will just keep on spanking.  If this happens while my dad is spanking, he stands me up and switches to using a paddle.  Now this is embaressing.  I am also sort of a modest type of person.  I hate it when they see my butt and hate it even worse when they see that I am mestruating.  HELP!!!
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
242606 tn?1243782648
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Dear Jessie,

In order for us to reply to postings, the author of the note has to at least 18 years old.
Helpful - 0
jk
Dear Jessie,
     Please go to someone you can trust,a school counseler or something.This is wrong and I think you are being violated.I'm sure you love you parents but they need some help.And to the 13 year old I also believe you parents are getting too carried away and you also should talk to someone you trust.
                 Best of luck to you both,
                      JK
Helpful - 0
jk
Dear Jessie,
     Please go to someone you can trust,a school counseler or something.This is wrong and I think you are being violated.I'm sure you love you parents but they need some help.And to the 13 year old I also believe you parents are getting too carried away and you also should talk to someone you trust.
                 Best of luck to you both,
                      JK
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Child Behavior Forum

Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments