Aa
A
A
Close

Children's Allergies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.

81 - 100 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past month, my children (1 and 3) have been suffering from allergies at home. I am highly frustrated *** this is the one place you want them to especiallycomfortable. About two weeks I rehomed my dog, I changed the air filters,...
KMOM0809 | Last answer
1751450_tn?1312215306
my son is 12 months and is allergic to milk and eggs. He never gets either and we seem to keep it under control. When he poops he is pooping whole food, his body isnt breaking it down and all his food is chunky in his diaper. He will e...
brandys85 | Last answer
My granddaughter has allergy for the last 3 days she is red her face and body little bit purple and swallen a bit with fever My daughter took her to the Doctor she gave her Benadryl but I am worried about her fever and redness is that ok...
Ritacafe | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, Please join us in welcoming Ecologic as your new Community Leader for the Children's Allergies Community! Ecologic has knowledge and experience as it relates to Children's Allergies, and we look forward to working with her and yo...
MH Community Mgr | Last answer
I have 5 year old boy for the past 10 months he is having cold... mainly morning and night he s sneezing with flem some times the flem colour may change light,medium,dark... i changed 2 doctors and also i have showned to ent also i chk...
sinlaya | Last answer
Hi, I am from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. My baby born on august 20, 2011 was affected by skin allergy. We consult with the dermatologist, Initially he asked us to take amplicox and atarax drops after that told to took a sk...
feroz365 | Last answer
My 5 year old stepson is allergic to my cat. He stays with us every other weekend, so we decided not to give the 3 year old cat away, but we're looking for a way for them to coexist (because right now he hasn't been over for awhile becau...
MehanAlways | Last answer
My son is three years old and has no allergies I am aware of and we are from SK, Canada. About two and a half months ago i noticed ten or fifteen bumps on the right outer arm just above the elbow. When I noticed this I took him to ...
angeldust09 | Last answer
my daughter is lactose intolarant she only has 3oz bottles every 4hours really worried as she is not gaining weight like she should be is there anything more i can do to get more formula in her? she weighs 9lb 11oz and is 9 weeks old its...
leelee32 | Last answer
My child has been vomiting almost daily at school. We get her home and she's fine, eating and drinking with little to no gagging. We know she has a major latex allergy and is allergic to soy, pork and vanilla. She reacts to most latex...
KandZsmom | Last answer
My son is three years old and has no allergies I am aware of and we are from SK, Canada. About two and a half months ago i noticed ten or fifteen bumps on the right outer arm just above the elbow. When I noticed this I took him to a do...
angeldust09 | Posted
For several months I have been having bad stomach pains and excessive heartburn,, the doctors have checked for cysts,, pregnancy,, eptopic pregnancy,, coeliac and lactose intollerance,, with no result of anything that should be causing p...
jessica996 | Posted
209987_tn?1451939065
If your toddler is normally a loving, caring, sweetie...and then suddenly turns into something you want to throw to the lions...could this be an allergic reaction? And no, I don't mean that I think I have an allergy to him lol! He's ...
tschock | Last answer
1759782_tn?1313013588
Does the medical literature there is a connection between pollen allergy and epilepsy? I came to this conclusion on the basis of the following situations: My brother when he was 3 years appeared pollen allergy, and soon after he gets...
soworried2888 | Last answer
My 3 year old son coughing since beginning of june. Then around july he cough more usualy in the morning time when we home. But when we go to the store he didnt cough at all. I got allregies medison but he still coughing. I dont know qha...
Niki1984 | Last answer
1050233_tn?1310074638
hi
hi i been to vist my doctor today at the hospitial for my daighter as she keeps going blue and mockly and he told me she got somit call acropolis dont know if spelt rite trying to look it it up but dnt knw how to spell it any1 else knw t...
tinkerks | Posted
My 2 year old son has had a nasty head cold for 3 days, it went through the whole family. Congested, runny nose, low grade fever, coughing the whole shot. The other night he ate spigetti for the first time and broke out into a rash on ...
hjpj | Last answer
Hi. My 15 yr old daugher has been light headed all day, not dizzy, she has fainted once, she feels like she is in a fog, she has intermittent headaches, she is anxious and tries to control it, it gets worse when the weather changes. she ...
worried749 | Last answer
1709899_tn?1308125799
I changed my daughters daiper the other day and she had a little red spot and i just put some of the off brand ointment on it ( I havent ever used this befor eit was brand new) i sent her on to bed . The next morning i went to change her...
kellyflipflop | Posted
I have two kids, one of whom is a 6 year old boy. His mom, my ex-wife, is convinced that he has numerous allergies - none of which he has tested positive for. These include allergies to ALL food dyes, latex and perfumes. She insists t...
Gr82baDad | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children's Allergies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...