Aa
A
A
Close
Children's Allergies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.
81 - 100 (of 402) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1751450 tn?1312215306
my son is 12 months and is allergic to milk and eggs. He never gets either and we seem to keep it under control. When he poops he is poo...
2 answers |
My granddaughter has allergy for the last 3 days she is red her face and body little bit purple and swallen a bit with fever My daughter ...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1448485050
Hi, Please join us in welcoming Ecologic as your new Community Leader for the Children's Allergies Community! Ecologic has knowledge ...
1 answer |
I have 5 year old boy for the past 10 months he is having cold... mainly morning and night he s sneezing with flem some times the flem ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. My baby born on august 20, 2011 was affected by skin allergy. We consult with the...
3 answers |
My 5 year old stepson is allergic to my cat. He stays with us every other weekend, so we decided not to give the 3 year old cat away, but...
6 answers |
My son is three years old and has no allergies I am aware of and we are from SK, Canada. About two and a half months ago i noticed ten o...
3 answers |
my daughter is lactose intolarant she only has 3oz bottles every 4hours really worried as she is not gaining weight like she should be is...
2 answers |
My child has been vomiting almost daily at school. We get her home and she's fine, eating and drinking with little to no gagging. We kn...
2 answers |
My son is three years old and has no allergies I am aware of and we are from SK, Canada. About two and a half months ago i noticed ten o...
For several months I have been having bad stomach pains and excessive heartburn,, the doctors have checked for cysts,, pregnancy,, eptopi...
209987 tn?1451939065
If your toddler is normally a loving, caring, sweetie...and then suddenly turns into something you want to throw to the lions...could thi...
4 answers |
1759782 tn?1313013588
Does the medical literature there is a connection between pollen allergy and epilepsy? I came to this conclusion on the basis of the f...
1 answer |
My 3 year old son coughing since beginning of june. Then around july he cough more usualy in the morning time when we home. But when we g...
2 answers |
1050233 tn?1310074638
hi
hi i been to vist my doctor today at the hospitial for my daighter as she keeps going blue and mockly and he told me she got somit call a...
My 2 year old son has had a nasty head cold for 3 days, it went through the whole family. Congested, runny nose, low grade fever, coughi...
2 answers |
Hi. My 15 yr old daugher has been light headed all day, not dizzy, she has fainted once, she feels like she is in a fog, she has intermit...
1 answer |
1709899 tn?1308125799
I changed my daughters daiper the other day and she had a little red spot and i just put some of the off brand ointment on it ( I havent ...
I have two kids, one of whom is a 6 year old boy. His mom, my ex-wife, is convinced that he has numerous allergies - none of which he ha...
1 answer |
My grandson (21/2 yrs) had skin tests for alergies and he is allergic to ALL dairy, beef, chicken, tomatoe, banana, oats, eggs, peanut, o...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Children's Allergies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...