Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chiropractic Care Forum
Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.
21 - 40 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Up until 3 most this ago I had a regular workout routine rowing 5 days a week and 3 miles each trip. Not much for some but it worked for ...
6794082 tn?1384956016
when do you know that going to the chiropractor is not helping your body any more?
2 answers |
Hey there I've always had a bit of crackling and popping on the right side of my jaw when I open and close my mouth but recently its s...
Hello, I'm 28,male and up until recently pretty healthy. About a month ago I had an attack of sorts. Blurry vision , a really persi...
Hi, I'm a 16 year old male that had a football injury my freshman year. I am currently a Junior and not playing any sports. My pain start...
1 answer |
6442564 tn?1383233043
Hello, I have a grade II spondylolisthesis at L5/S1. Is it safe to have a DC adjust my back? What are the risks? What are the b...
1 answer |
I have a couple questions. Im 22 and I have lower back pain almost every day. And feels like I have a knot on my lower back. Sometimes ...
1 answer |
Hi last year I started having pains in my chest on chest bones and ribs. I went to the hospital thinking something was wrong with my hear...
1 answer |
212161 tn?1476095111
hi, i had back surgery when i was 34 now 54 so my back has done very well i had from t5 to -l1 fused together. i have never had anything...
1 answer |
I recently had an MRI, the results came back with I have herniated discs at t3 and t4 with slight stenosis. Didn't get a whole lot of exp...
2 answers |
Hi Dr: About 3 years ago I injured my back while I was sitting on a chair and someone made it drop suddenly. mRI showed bulging discs at ...
1 answer |
I went to chiropractor for the first time in my life (after much hesitation.) I had lower back pains. Chiropractor told me he would check...
1 answer |
Hi.. I am 26 years old.. If i stand on both the feets without bending it for a while or walking for 10-15 minutes, I have tingling se...
A week ago I had my body re-aligned, 17 adjustment in all. Most severely, my shoulder which had been moved by a trauma. First question i...
years ago I developed right arm pain after my daughter was born. I was using this arm alot to hold her for breastfeeding and she slept on...
I have been picked on for it in middle school, no one has mentioned it in college but I know it's an unsightly issue with my body. I am 5...
I have been visiting my chiropractor throughout my pregnancy, but I am now in my last 5 weeks & he been having me come in every 2 weeks f...
2 answers |
1635667 tn?1300190421
I don’t like hard or too soft of a pillow. I occasionally get a stiff neck from my job, so I’m looking for a comfortable pillow that wil...
1 answer |
Hello i am 22 and I have had thoracic outlet syndrome for 6 yrs. but was diagnosed with it this year. I want to try other options before...
1 answer |
I have gone to chiropractor for same problem in the past but can't afford one under no circumstance right now & am even missing work beca...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.