Aa
A
A
Close

Chiropractic Care Forum

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

61 - 80 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all , i had a humerus fracture 8 months ago, i am 20 year old male and had a surgery with a pin installed. Unfortunately, i have some thyroid disorder and my arm hasnt fully recovered , the union is delayed and the bones are still ...
  Posted
I am 27 yr old female with 3 kids(all naturally born) after child #2 I started having pain in my left hip that would shoot pain down my legs. It got worse over 2 years then I just had #3 kid 2 months ago and the pain is horibble in both ...
  Posted
I had been sleeping on my right side for years while stretching my right arm out underneath the pollow next to me. One night i noticed it hurt to do that. As time went by, 2 months, this pain got worse and i noticed moving my arm in othe...
  Posted
My back hurts, went to Chiropractor and she said I had a rotated disc. I have not fallen or hurt back in anyway. How did the disc get rotated?
  Posted
709337 tn?1241888813
Hi, has anyone heard of having night sweats after first few adjustment? I have had 4 adjustments in the past 7 days and after the second adjustment I started having night sweats for about 4 or 5 nights and waking up drenched. I know that...
  Posted
Last October I injured my wrist....xray came back clean but I am still having pain... for example when drying my hair with a towel ( over the top of my head) I have a stabbing pain from pinky finger to mid arm...or main this explains ur ...
  Posted
Hi I'm a 16 y.o. female who suffers from scoliosis.I heard a rumor about the inability of height growth for those who suffers scoliosis, is this true at all? If so is there any solution for us to increase our height? I realized that ...
  Posted
535882 tn?1396580285
Any good treatment for tennis elbow? Thanks Kevin
  Posted
4931097 tn?1380548496
i was riding my horse the other day and he decided to buck through an electric fence and get his legs caught he then bucked all the way down the track until we got to the yard which is concrete but covered in grass, i lost my balance and...
  Posted
Hello, when I do a push-up or bend my right arm, my joint by my elbow pops. Sometimes it hurts.. What should I do?
  Posted
After a weekend of EXTREME laughing, I have developed the strangest symptoms. It started out feeling like something was moving inside of me on my right side and under my ribs. I am 56 years old. Female. KInd of like the feeling of a...
  Posted
1108194 tn?1378428122
I have tingling by my left shoulder blade and lower left back. I am also having spasms below my left buttock. It's driving me nuts. No pain, just tingling . Like blowing your lips against wax paper. Any suggestions?
  Posted
I had a protected sexual encounter and 8 hrs later I started feeling a tingly sensation at the tip of my penis in particular when in seated. There were no other symptoms other than the urge to pee. Since then any time I have protected se...
  Posted
For over a year I've had a pain under left shoulder blade, ache in left ribcage, and tightness in left chest area. Sometimes short sharp pain in left chest breathing in. I have ache down left arm too. ECGs x 3 and 1 chest xray. All fi...
  Posted
Had a chiropractor adjust my sacroilliac joint by way of femur and now i'm having extreme pain on both sacroilliac joints. I am wondering if it's possible to reverse the adjustment? I contacted the doctor and here's what he wrote bac...
  Posted
I have found that a lot of my chronic neck and shoulder pain is due to my posture, Particularly due to rolled-shoulders and head forward positions for extended periods of time. I have been working on my posture and have had very good res...
  Posted
I am trying to do research on my MRI results because my chiropractor said it was a rare herniation, but didn't actually go into detail explaining it. Because it is so rare I have barely found anything, except for a forum on this website...
  Posted
I've been having a throbbing ache that runs down the entire left side of my body. It starts in the arm socket area adn travels down the back of my arm to elbow then travels down forearm to wrist. Then I have the same thing on lower extre...
  Posted
Hello, Almost two weeks ago, I was bent over my bathroom sink, brushing my teeth. When I was done, I raised up only to feel sharp pains shoot through my lower back. Here I am, almost 2 weeks later, and I am feeling a little better but...
  Posted
A few months ago I started experiencing a sharp pain located on the left side of my back, above my hip. I feel the pain if I move my hip too quickly or if I move it a certain way. It\\\'s extremely painful and if I sit for more then ten ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now