Aa
A
A
Close
Chiropractic Care Forum
Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.
61 - 80 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all , i had a humerus fracture 8 months ago, i am 20 year old male and had a surgery with a pin installed. Unfortunately, i have so...
1 answer |
I am 27 yr old female with 3 kids(all naturally born) after child #2 I started having pain in my left hip that would shoot pain down my l...
2 answers |
I had been sleeping on my right side for years while stretching my right arm out underneath the pollow next to me. One night i noticed it...
My back hurts, went to Chiropractor and she said I had a rotated disc. I have not fallen or hurt back in anyway. How did the disc get rot...
2 answers |
709337 tn?1241888813
Hi, has anyone heard of having night sweats after first few adjustment? I have had 4 adjustments in the past 7 days and after the second ...
Last October I injured my wrist....xray came back clean but I am still having pain... for example when drying my hair with a towel ( over...
Hi I'm a 16 y.o. female who suffers from scoliosis.I heard a rumor about the inability of height growth for those who suffers scoliosis, ...
535882 tn?1396580285
Any good treatment for tennis elbow? Thanks Kevin
4931097 tn?1380548496
i was riding my horse the other day and he decided to buck through an electric fence and get his legs caught he then bucked all the way d...
1 answer |
Hello, when I do a push-up or bend my right arm, my joint by my elbow pops. Sometimes it hurts.. What should I do?
After a weekend of EXTREME laughing, I have developed the strangest symptoms. It started out feeling like something was moving inside ...
1108194 tn?1378428122
I have tingling by my left shoulder blade and lower left back. I am also having spasms below my left buttock. It's driving me nuts. No p...
2 answers |
I had a protected sexual encounter and 8 hrs later I started feeling a tingly sensation at the tip of my penis in particular when in seat...
1 answer |
For over a year I've had a pain under left shoulder blade, ache in left ribcage, and tightness in left chest area. Sometimes short sharp ...
1 answer |
Had a chiropractor adjust my sacroilliac joint by way of femur and now i'm having extreme pain on both sacroilliac joints. I am wondering...
2 answers |
I have found that a lot of my chronic neck and shoulder pain is due to my posture, Particularly due to rolled-shoulders and head forward ...
2 answers |
I am trying to do research on my MRI results because my chiropractor said it was a rare herniation, but didn't actually go into detail ex...
3 answers |
I've been having a throbbing ache that runs down the entire left side of my body. It starts in the arm socket area adn travels down the b...
Hello, Almost two weeks ago, I was bent over my bathroom sink, brushing my teeth. When I was done, I raised up only to feel sharp pain...
3 answers |
A few months ago I started experiencing a sharp pain located on the left side of my back, above my hip. I feel the pain if I move my hip ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank