Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
1948837 tn?1324409220
By flozz Blank
i was born with my pelvis an inch out of line, rotated and deformed. for the past 5 years suffered cronic back pain w...
Adam Tanase, D.C. Feb 21, 2012
slashpicFeb 20, 2012
Adam Tanase, D.C. Feb 20, 2012
By slashpic Blank
I have osteoarthritis in my neck moderate and mild in lower back. Can and adjusment help? will they even do an adjus...
Adam Tanase, D.C. Feb 14, 2012
By whootywhoo Blank
I'm 20 years old... never seen a chiropractor in my life. i have a lot of pain all the time throughout my body(joints...
123girl456Jan 31, 2012
By 123girl456 Blank
I had a neck manipulation six weeks ago. Within an hour, I began to feel a sort of dizzy, spacey feeling in my head ...
798555 tn?1292791151
LazyMooseJan 21, 2012
By LazyMoose Blank
After years of dealing with shorter right leg, pelvic tilt along with a shorter tibia both right side. I want to trea...
By cookiecrum Blank
When I rotate my right arm my collar bone visibly and suddenly juts out. Its not causing much pain, just aching and o...
203342 tn?1328740807
April2Jan 01, 2012
Adam Tanase, D.C. Jan 01, 2012
By April2 Blank
I've had pain on my left side, from my neck, down through the shoulder, into the left arm for at least 3 years. Somet...
By vidhu130157 Blank
when I start walking my both knee lock after 3 to 5 steps and become normal after a crack sound, can u plz tel me wha...
Nintendo_GamerDec 04, 2011
By Nintendo_Gamer Blank
I just began seeing a Chiropractor and they told me my Lower spine doesn't give at all when they tried to do an adjus...
By Xtracho Blank
I had Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery on July 1. Immediately after surgery I experienced intense burning sensati...
Bstubbs12Nov 14, 2011
By Bstubbs12 Blank
In 2003, i had Surgery that i got a piece of Bone from my hip put in to my nose because i wad born with a birth defec...
By Tbyots Blank
A few days ago I was practicing jujitsu and I got my neck bent in a very uncomfortable way. And now I find that if I...
By ashley782 Blank
Recently, I was having back pains that mostly consisted of the lower area of my back. I would wake up in the mornings...
By Efraim Blank
I am a 56 year old male. I have a dislocated long head tendon in my right shoulder, a partial tear of the rotator cu...
Adam Tanase, D.C. Oct 21, 2011
Nicnac22000Oct 17, 2011
Adam Tanase, D.C. Sep 20, 2011
By Efraim Blank
7 weeks ago I began to have pain in my right shoulder blade with radiation down to right hand. The pain in the shoul...
hotchaitogoSep 28, 2011
By hotcupofchai Blank
I have been having pain in my hips for 4 years now. Within the last 2 years the pain moved down thru my left leg all ...
campdudeSep 23, 2011
By campdude Blank
In the summer while working on the farm I started to get on and off pain in my lower back whenever i took a step. Im...
By dreamher2 Blank
I have had an issue with my T4 rib for about 8 years now. It won't stay in place even after years of Chiro and massag...
By bambamm Blank
I found out today from a recent KUB that I have 6 lumbarized vertebrae instead of 5. I have suffered from lower back ...
1759063 tn?1312989954
By LynetteS Blank
Hello, In Feb. of this year I was in the ER 2x thinking I was having a heart attack. After all the tests and meds di...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now