Aa
A
A
Close
Chiropractic Care Forum
Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.
81 - 100 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1948837 tn?1324409220
i was born with my pelvis an inch out of line, rotated and deformed. for the past 5 years suffered cronic back pain which also causes pai...
1 answer |
I have osteoarthritis in my neck moderate and mild in lower back. Can and adjusment help? will they even do an adjustment me? i seem to...
3 answers |
I'm 20 years old... never seen a chiropractor in my life. i have a lot of pain all the time throughout my body(joints) but mostly my back...
1 answer |
I had a neck manipulation six weeks ago. Within an hour, I began to feel a sort of dizzy, spacey feeling in my head that comes and goes,...
1 answer |
798555 tn?1292791151
After years of dealing with shorter right leg, pelvic tilt along with a shorter tibia both right side. I want to treat it properly, with ...
1 answer |
When I rotate my right arm my collar bone visibly and suddenly juts out. Its not causing much pain, just aching and occasional shaking in...
203342 tn?1328740807
I've had pain on my left side, from my neck, down through the shoulder, into the left arm for at least 3 years. Sometimes my arm will fee...
2 answers |
when I start walking my both knee lock after 3 to 5 steps and become normal after a crack sound, can u plz tel me what is reason behind?
I just began seeing a Chiropractor and they told me my Lower spine doesn't give at all when they tried to do an adjustment. I've been hav...
4 answers |
I had Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery on July 1. Immediately after surgery I experienced intense burning sensations in the same area...
In 2003, i had Surgery that i got a piece of Bone from my hip put in to my nose because i wad born with a birth defect. Then in may of 20...
1 answer |
A few days ago I was practicing jujitsu and I got my neck bent in a very uncomfortable way. And now I find that if I sleep a certain way...
Recently, I was having back pains that mostly consisted of the lower area of my back. I would wake up in the mornings with cramping in my...
I am a 56 year old male. I have a dislocated long head tendon in my right shoulder, a partial tear of the rotator cuff and take medicati...
7 weeks ago I began to have pain in my right shoulder blade with radiation down to right hand. The pain in the shoulder blade and arm wa...
3 answers |
I have been having pain in my hips for 4 years now. Within the last 2 years the pain moved down thru my left leg all the way to foot. And...
2 answers |
In the summer while working on the farm I started to get on and off pain in my lower back whenever i took a step. Im telling you that th...
1 answer |
I have had an issue with my T4 rib for about 8 years now. It won't stay in place even after years of Chiro and massage treatments. The Ch...
I found out today from a recent KUB that I have 6 lumbarized vertebrae instead of 5. I have suffered from lower back pain most of my adul...
1 answer |
1759063 tn?1312989954
Hello, In Feb. of this year I was in the ER 2x thinking I was having a heart attack. After all the tests and meds did nothing for me, I ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank