Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Sarah_WDC6 minutes
By Sarah_WDC
I have chlamydia and have sore throat but no open sores
By zeckar
So, in July 2015 I was experiencing a burning sensation whenever I urinated and also whenever I squeezed near the hea...
By Alexia331
Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Last year in July 2016 I was seeing this guy until around the end of Septemb...
By anacoco511376
"I was recently tested for Chlamydia with a positive result . My partner and i been having oral sex and rubbing our ...
By Nathaniel78
My question : After having Chlamydia for about 18 years . Will Doxycycline kill all bacteria in scar tissue left beh...
By Jokerswild
I finished 7 days of levofloxacin 500mg each day 2 days ago, but I forgot to ask my doctor if I'm allowed to drink al...
By jamesdanielsullivan
Ok so... I have suffered with tonsillitis from the age of 18 quite severely. I was on the register at one point to ha...
bn79374Feb 02
RoletbgJan 30
By Roletbg
Hello all! I've been reading the site for an year now, but now I finally decided to join it and ask several questions...
shimAug 12, 2009
kdailyAug 12, 2009
kdailyAug 12, 2009
bigdiesel78Aug 12, 2009
By bigdiesel78 Blank
Can someone please answer me this.. Why does Dr HHH. frequently state that Chlamydia and Gon will clear up without tr...
By Sheilae44
I have an unusual ? I am 70 and went through my menopause in my 40's. For the last 6 years I have had sex with a frie...
By GUY45
Hello, I am a 45 year heterosexual male..A week ago I went to a massage parlor and received a table shower and a mas...
By Willhm
A couple months ago I received unprotected oral sex. A couple days later I had chlamydia or gonorhea symptoms and t...
By philstevens0001
On saturday January 30th, I received unprotected oral sex. I am worried about coming in contact with chlamydia and go...
Andyb8488Jan 31
By Andyb8488
Hello All, So approximately 2 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with a woman who swore up and down that she did no...
By Maybestupid
Alright.. My boyfriend and I were treated 3 days ago for chlamydia and we had sex unprotected.. Should I be ok?? It a...
Robrob65Jan 30
Har25Jan 09, 2012
Vance2335BlankJan 09, 2012
By Har25 Blank
a couple days ago I tested positive for chlamydia based on the results of an annual papsmire. I have been getting te...
Reeced1Jan 30
By Lolabee12
Hello everyone, I was treated for chlymida last year. My ex had admitted that he gave it to me because he cheated on ...
DallasfanDec 30, 2015
By californiamountains
From my brief research over the last week on various websites, it appears these symptoms appear 1-3 weeks after the i...
DallasfanJan 25
By lookingforanswers10028
I'm a male and had a three way with two women. One woman performed unprotected oral on the second woman and then perf...
DallasfanJan 25
By myzoho
Several days ago i have STI screening. i tested with HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea, and fortunately all tes...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20
Blank
Vance2335
Buffalo, NY
Blank