Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By dylan80
I recently started dating a woman and became sexually active for about a month while using protection. Just recently ...
LoveyouxoJun 21
LoveyouxoJun 20
LoveyouxoJun 20
LoveyouxoJun 20
By Loveyouxo
So my doctor seems to think I have it.. Im not convinced. Ive been put on anti biotics before he even has the results...
By NicknameWill
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and have only had sex with him. I went in for my first Pap smear in April 2016 an...
By Jules9928
I received a treatment of azithromycin yesterday for Chlamydia and was told not to have sex for 8 days but a guy trie...
By Jefflovenchelle
I have been fighting a Chlamydia infection since 1994 in which I first contracted it through sexual contact. Since th...
By Zothromydia
I was diagnosed with chlamydia and given 1000 mg of Zithromax. I know the dr's say to abstain for 7 days. What I'm ...
By arachnoidcystbrain
I took 3 500mg tablet of azithromycin once each day last week from Tuesday through Thursday. It is either slow to...
By Lulabelle58
So about a month ago I got together with this guy we had sex and I had no symptoms of anything at all. We had sex twi...
By Worriedgal14
I hav a question. I had urine test for chlamydiaand it was positive got it from my xbf and had my 1 dose antibiotic t...
By mwanja
5 years back i had some signs of stds and i went to the doctors and they treated me for urinal tract infection but t...
By Geoge15
Im treating std for six months, but until now i am not ok. All my urinalys and gram stain is always negative in resu...
By Itsaboutfun2
I made a stupid mistake about 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex for just a few min. 2 days after as a preventative ...
By MissIsis
Hello, I have a friend who was bleeding and has ALL the symptoms of pregnancy. She ended up going to the doctor she h...
JaC2016Jun 10
JaC2016Jun 04
By JaC2016
Hi there, I have had a couple of unprotected oral encounters (male receiving from female) and was wondering how li...
By kyledoogie85
I went in for a routine std test three weeks ago and chlymadia was found rectally, but not in my urine or blood test....
By Ling_ling3030
I got treated for chlamydia (I only had to take 2 500mg Azithromycin pills) on June 1st. I haven't had sex since then...
By Hockeybud22
So I have a question and I think I could be overreacting. Lately I've been having some clear liquid but not much foll...
By kyledoogie85
I recently received a positive rectal chlamydia result and was given antibiotics. I am a gay male and all my other t...
By help12341234
About 5 weeks ago my roommate and I received oral sex from the same two girls. He was infected with chlamydia, but ha...
st_3May 26
By st_3
i got treated for chlamydia and waited 7days to have sex my partner got treated after me and the 4th day after he got...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank