Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
1 - 20 (of 6990) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Brief chronology: Saw 2 sex workers on Monday night. Saw one of them again on Thursday at approximately 2pm. All encounters involved u...
Hello, I was treated for chlymida in June of this year I had severe burning during sex for months but when I got tested at my campus clin...
My test came out positive for Chlamydia on July 16th and that same day I got Zithromax for both my boyfriend and I to take as treatment. ...
I'm at a loss!! 4 weeks ago I started having a burning while urinating and went to my Physician. He immediately asked about my sexual act...
1 answer |
I recently got diagnosed with clamydia and Gonorea about a week ago,Iv been taking my medications and Iv seen less and less discharge,I f...
ok i have unprotected sex with two partners recently one of which is my girfriend of 3 years who i love very much and a friend i see ever...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I have gotten chlamydia, I've had the antibiotics and a Std test 2-3weeks after exposure, I got pain when urinating, sore thoat, abdom...
1 answer |
3 weeks ago I started having symptoms of chlamydia, including discomfort in the shaft & tip of penis, slightly yellow discharge, and cons...
My partner got tested and results were negative. I took a test and results came back positive for chylamida. We have been having sex unpr...
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and have only had sex with him. I went in for my first Pap smear in April 2016 and also got tested fo...
1 answer |
So I've been reading a lot about chlamydia staying in the intestinal tract even after you've treated it successfully. I read that it can ...
Sti
Hi can anyone tell me what my chances are if catching anything.. I really think I have got something it's been about 4-5 week since the i...
I have read several times that many people do not even know they have chlamydia. I had unprotected sex over 3 years ago. My girlfriend ha...
5 answers | 1 comment |
my ob-gyn called me yesterday and told me I tested positive for Chlamydia. I am fully aware of what this is. However, my husband and I we...
23 answers | 1 comment |
So since 2015 I had been having pain during sexual intercourse. I have only been with my husband for the last 3 years. The symptoms start...
I'm on the Nexplanon birth control. Since I've been on it, my periods have stopped. So bleeding vaginally is unusual for me. I was diag...
i took the single dosage for chlamydia and the next day had unprotected sex and was wondering if I could still have it.
On April 19th I had a pap smear done and April 28th was told that I have Chlamydia. I confronted my husband who swore to me that he was n...
21 answers |
Hi does anybody know if I was to have anal chlamydia which I may have caught from a strap on would I get different syptoms than if I was ...
I started to have a pain in the tip of my penis. It was a stinging pain that was hardly noticable at first but by the second day it was n...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources