Aa
A
A
Close

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

1 - 20 (of 6933) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it possible Chlamydia could go undetected for five years? I've read that the longest time documented was four years on a isolated case, so if there was any possibility I had it, would I definitely know by now? Also in terms on sexual ...
  Posted
Hi i have been dignosed with chlmidya ive taken antibiotics yesterday. I also have a mierna coil ive had for 4 years. Expires next year. Now i have chlmidya does it effect my mierna coil. Should i get it removed.
  Posted
Hello, to keep a long story short. I was in a fairly new relationship with a girl, for about 2 months then I deployed. Three months into my deployment she goes to the emergency room for crippling abdominal pain. The doctor diagnoses her ...
  Posted
Tuesday I was feeling very itchy and uncomfortable in my vagina and I was not sure why. Before I went to bed, it burned slightly when I peed. The following morning, Wednesday, I went in for std testing, which I ended up finding out that ...
  Posted
Hi, I've had unprotected sex with one person I was dating only him and was under the impression he was also only dating me, we have since broken up because he is seeing someone else and I don't know how long she's been around for. I have...
  Posted
About a month ago I contracted chlamydia with associated joint pain. I took a single 2g dose of azithromycin. Additionally, I have SIBO and constipation predominant IBS. The azithromycin helped with the chlamydia symptoms as well as th...
  Posted
On April 19th I had a pap smear done and April 28th was told that I have Chlamydia. I confronted my husband who swore to me that he was not unfaithful and I know it wasn't from me bc my last partner other than my husband was 8 years ago....
  Posted
Itces bad few years no pain i dont think past 24 yrs old had rare form of edometreois,called allen masters syndrome also at 24 had pre-cancer cervix i'm 53 now i've been single for 5 yrs here or there ? Any advice would be appreciated.
  Posted
In october i contracted chlamydia and quickly had it treated, however i'm scared that i could have passed it on to my house mates between contracting it and getting it treated (1 week). How can chlamidyia be transmitted (non sexually)?
  Posted
Hi! I posted this a while back but wanted to see if anyone had new insight for me. Last July 2015 I tested positive for Chlamydia (I am a female), except the latest guy I had been seeing 1. Claims he tested negative and 2. We never actu...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with male thrush and was given fluconazole for 3 days 400mg per day. But I had tingling sensation at my penis and went to see the dermatologist again. He said it's nothing and just gave me corticosteroids. I went for bloo...
  Posted
Hi. I found out i had chlamydia about a year after a had contracted it but id met my boyfriend around 3months after contracting it..so we both ended up having chlamydia and both got treated for it. I am just wondering if that is long e...
  Posted
I've several questions regarding oral sex and the spreading of STIs. (i) If a man can catch an STI like Chlamydia by giving oral sex to a woman, does the STI live in his throat and, therefore, is the only way he can spread Chlamydia by a...
  Posted
I had received blowjob 2 months before without ejaculation and had white dot type all over my toungue and sore toungue please help if u think any other STD please suggest me
  Posted
About a week ago I was diagnosed with chlamydia and opted for the four pills in one day treatment. Since then I still don't feel 100% and just today I experienced discharge when I was peeing. It didn't burn and it was white. It only happ...
  Posted
I took the doxycycline 100 mg 2 pills a day for a week and cefixime one time, end of January, then in February I still had a little discharge, but in March everything was normal, no bleeding after 2 weeks, and no bleeding after sex. The ...
  Posted
I am just wonder how likely it is for a man to get chlamydia from oral sex
  Posted
I had unusual bleeding for a couple months and ended up having chlamydia. I took the prescription and started having light bleeding a few days after and have been bleeding ever since. It has been over 20 days now. What could be causing t...
  Posted
Hello I was treated for chlaymdia about 4 days and I gave oral sex on the 3 rd day will be be infected?
  Posted
Can Chlamydia as a infection show up positive on a 10 parameter urine test dipstick? I understand that the dipstick is not specific but would it show up as a bacterial infection?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...