Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By imoht
When I first got with me boyfriend we decided to to a full STD/STI check, unfortunately mine came back with positive ...
By denverguy2587
Hello, I'm hoping for some guidance. I had a C&G urine and throat swab test completed 8 days after a brief (2-3 ...
By York56
Hi, I was told that I tested positive for chlamydia back in May. I took the single dose pill, but I haven't went ...
zationJul 26
epiloboApr 19, 2010
2terrifiedApr 16, 2010
epiloboApr 16, 2010
By epilobo Blank
On October 15th I contracted Chlamydia. The only symptom I experienced was penile discharge, which began around Nove...
By snickers1977
Brief chronology: Saw 2 sex workers on Monday night. Saw one of them again on Thursday at approximately 2pm. All e...
By Stoney9620
Hello, I was treated for chlymida in June of this year I had severe burning during sex for months but when I got test...
By rebeccabp
My test came out positive for Chlamydia on July 16th and that same day I got Zithromax for both my boyfriend and I to...
By stargazer75460
I'm at a loss!! 4 weeks ago I started having a burning while urinating and went to my Physician. He immediately asked...
By Shorty_21
I recently got diagnosed with clamydia and Gonorea about a week ago,Iv been taking my medications and Iv seen less an...
GhjjjkfvJul 19
joey201087Nov 30, 2010
Vance2335Nov 30, 2010
joey201087Nov 29, 2010
Vance2335Nov 29, 2010
By joey201087 Blank
ok i have unprotected sex with two partners recently one of which is my girfriend of 3 years who i love very much and...
Tim744Jul 17
By Tim744
Hi I have gotten chlamydia, I've had the antibiotics and a Std test 2-3weeks after exposure, I got pain when urinatin...
By Anonymous7474
3 weeks ago I started having symptoms of chlamydia, including discomfort in the shaft & tip of penis, slightly yellow...
By Prettymay78
My partner got tested and results were negative. I took a test and results came back positive for chylamida. We have ...
can2reneJul 14
By NicknameWill
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and have only had sex with him. I went in for my first Pap smear in April 2016 an...
By can2rene
So I've been reading a lot about chlamydia staying in the intestinal tract even after you've treated it successfully....
Sti
By Scottsmith168
Hi can anyone tell me what my chances are if catching anything.. I really think I have got something it's been about ...
lassie111Jul 12
lassie111Jul 12
concernednowApr 27, 2008
auntiejessiBlankApr 26, 2008
concernednowApr 26, 2008
By concernednow Blank
I have read several times that many people do not even know they have chlamydia. I had unprotected sex over 3 years a...
auntiejessiBlankDec 13, 2008
confusedmom33Dec 13, 2008
auntiejessiBlankDec 13, 2008
By confusedmom33 Blank
my ob-gyn called me yesterday and told me I tested positive for Chlamydia. I am fully aware of what this is. However,...
By Samleal
So since 2015 I had been having pain during sexual intercourse. I have only been with my husband for the last 3 years...
By GraceJones
I'm on the Nexplanon birth control. Since I've been on it, my periods have stopped. So bleeding vaginally is unusual ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources