Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
1 - 20 (of 6951) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently received a positive rectal chlamydia result and was given antibiotics. I am a gay male and all my other tests came back negat...
1 answer |
About 5 weeks ago my roommate and I received oral sex from the same two girls. He was infected with chlamydia, but had been on antibiotic...
3 answers | 3 comments |
So I have a question and I think I could be overreacting. Lately I've been having some clear liquid but not much follow my urination that...
1 answer |
i got treated for chlamydia and waited 7days to have sex my partner got treated after me and the 4th day after he got treated we had sex...
2 answers |
Could have been infected for about five weeks and not known is that bad how long can it go untreated?
1 answer |
3 years ago my GF and I tested positive for Chlamydia. We took our Azithromycin and wait 10 days to have sex again. 3 months later s...
1 answer |
I went to have a new coil fitted and tested positive for chlamydia, have only had sex with my husband for the last 20 years. He says he'...
1 answer |
4 weeks ago I engaged in vaginal sexual intercourse with a 24 year old obese woman for approximately 20 minutes. Initially, I did use a ...
1 answer |
So about 1 maybe 2 weeks ago my doctor prescribed me the 4 Zithromax pills/ 500 mg dose of cipro,I think I had enough for 7 days, I finis...
1 answer |
Is it possible for Azithromycin (500mg) to NOT clear chlamydia, but send it into a dormant state for 2 to 3 years? Also, if a person (...
1 answer |
I got treated for chlamydia at the end of March with 7 days (2x a day) course of doxycycline. It seemed to clear up but within two weeks ...
1 answer |
Me and my partner were tested for STIs, my result was positive but before we recieved the results we had sex with a condom and it split. ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a female who recently has performed oral sex on a male with ejactualtion in the mouth, and protected vaginal sex (condom us...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I tested positive for chlamydia on 5/6/16. My partner was not diagnosed with this. My doctor prescribed me azithromycin 1g as well as an ...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with chlamydia two weeks ago and started on zithromax 250mg two twice daily for one day. Vibramycin 100 mg one twice dai...
1 answer |
Both me and my partner had chlamydia. We were both on medication for it. I was on my 7th day of doxycycline and she had been on azithromy...
3 answers |
My ex boyfriend i was with for 2 years and broke up a year ago then tried again for 2 weeks 6 months ago and broke up again, has called m...
1 answer |
I was with the same partner for 2 years now, few days ago she told me she had a pap test done and was positive for chlamydia, she told me...
1 answer |
So me and my long term partner have both tested pos for chlamydia, we got checked because I had been having low abdo pain and bleeding P...
2 answers |
I recently had a series of sexual encounters (over 3 day period) with a local Chinese woman and we did not use a condom. About 3 days af...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources