Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Puglover232
Me and my partner were both diagnosed with chlamydia as we contracted it the first time having unprotected sex. We wa...
Joy201611 hours
can2reneJul 14
By NicknameWill
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and have only had sex with him. I went in for my first Pap smear in April 2016 an...
Joy201611 hours
By Samleal
So since 2015 I had been having pain during sexual intercourse. I have only been with my husband for the last 3 years...
Joy201618 hours
By Joy2016
I have a boyfriend of 1.5 years (February 2015 through now). I have been regularly checked for STDs for years and nev...
By Pc2927
Hi, i was with a guy about 5 months ago no symptoms since and i gave him oral for about 5 mins only precum was presen...
By Clara311
A few weeks ago, I was diagnosed with chlamydia and I got treated for it with azithromycin. At the same time my par...
By immediateadvice
I received a call on Friday confirming that I tested positive for Chlamydia. I got tested after seeing some minor whi...
By uuggghh
hi I was treated for chlamydia and the doctor only gave me two pills that I had to take together only once.I had anal...
By uuggghh
hi I was treated for chlamydia and the doctor only gave me two pills that I had to take together only once.I had anal...
By Azariah888
Im a 19 year old female.In May I noticed I was having to urinate more frequently even when I hadn't drank anything. I...
By Lex24
Hello! Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, and my last STD test was negative for everything....
By intriguedmcd
Recently I was treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia. I was given two pills, a shot, and told to abstain from sex for...
By Spottypottyrotty
Can I still stick a cumcumber up my arse if I am taking tablets for chlamydia?
dazedandAug 14
By WaywardDog
She believes the incubation time is outside of the person she last had sex with so it had to be me. We've had sex any...
By amanda0507
I visited GP B for UTI and lower abdominal pain. As discussed, i might have colic. My abd pain did go away after some...
By max78694
does chlamydia occurs if i had a watery little blister on my penis glan and a continue diarrhea session for whatever ...
android5141Apr 12, 2014
NoxodasAug 02, 2012
MyCrazySelfApr 23, 2012
Taytay409Apr 20, 2012
By JoeJoe530 Blank
How is oral Chlamydia tested? Is it through and oral test or a urine test?
By muttwallrd
I recently went in to my local clinic to get tested for Chlamydia; but they decided to test me for HIV, Gonorrhea, an...
By imoht
When I first got with me boyfriend we decided to to a full STD/STI check, unfortunately mine came back with positive ...
By denverguy2587
Hello, I'm hoping for some guidance. I had a C&G urine and throat swab test completed 8 days after a brief (2-3 ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20
Blank
kapster1978
Gent, Belgium