Aa
A
A
Close

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

21 - 40 (of 6865) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello Dr. ,,,,, any recommendation for antibiotic eye drops or full treatment for my eyes it's chlamydia eyes infection ?
Lakhbatita | Posted
Ok so the responses of my question will be more opinionated rather than informational. I was having unprotected vaginal sex with a male. He wasn't my first sexual partner, I had one previously and had been tested for STDs while having se...
HoneybunchesXo | Last answer
Hello, So there is a female partner of mine that I had mostly protected intercourse with but one time unprotected. She told me that she tested positive for chlamydia today and that she took prescribed antibiotics that cured it. I'm go...
Just99 | Last answer
I received oral sex about 10 days ago. after 5 days I got tested for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (NAAT -PCR test). The results came back negative.Do I need to go back for more testing? When should I consider the results conclusive? T...
bobby7111977 | Last comment
Alright the other day I was told I have chlamydia .. Now if i kissed somebody , do they receive it ? She gave me head earlier in the day is it sure that she will get it or nah?
ThePlug | Last answer
I was recently tested positive for chlamydia & gonnoreah after having unprotected anal sex & was put on antibiotics (doxycycline hyclate 100 mg 2x a day for 7-10 days ) but I'm scared that besides these infections I have contracted HIV ...
paranoidindividual456789 | Last answer
Hello, can you get chlamydia via unprotected oral and fully protected vaginal sex? The condom was 100% intact during vaginal intercourse. thank you
eduartyueb255 | Posted
Hello, I'm getting worried right now. I was diagnosed with chlamydia 1 month ago and I took 2000mg of Zithromax. After a month I did a laboratory test and the doctor said that the bacteria didn't move so it means that the medicine is not...
Felicity09 | Last answer
I've been tested chlamydia positive and I was wondering if I can spread it by licking a vagina ?
anonmous098712340956 | Last answer
i took my chlamydia test after my shower, it came back negative but i dont know if this will be an accurate reading?
Amazing34 | Last answer
I'm a male and I had unprotected sex in December with a female friend. 2.5 weeks later while on vacation in Mexico, I started experiencing symptoms related to Gonorrhea/Chlamydia (pressure in lower abdomen/bladder, urge to pee, pressure ...
Tony_Lee06 | Last answer
About 6 weeks ago, I picked up chlamydia from my girlfriend. As this is my first (and hopefully last) experience with an STD, I'm a bit of a novice as far as treatment is concerned. 3 weeks ago I went to see my primary care doctor (abo...
Drag78 | Last answer
I was recently told that I have chlamydia and a yeast infection. I told my boyfriend and he thinks I'm lying to him about who ice been with. My boyfriend of two years was tested right before we broke up about about 6 months ago and was c...
Daisy920 | Last answer
Hi
Alright I got treated for chlamyidia 4 days ago now and got a blowjob from someone am I good or do I need to go and get treatment again? Please help thank you
Helpme94567 | Last answer
So, on January 28 I gave oral sex to a guy. He did ejaculate in my mouth and I swallowed. The next day, he called to tell me that he had just received a call from planned parenthood saying that he tested positive in chlamydia and that it...
Glonago | Last answer
Hello. I had sex with a guy for the first time about 6 weeks ago. He had taken some sort of steroids before this for baseball workouts and had a hard time getting an erection. He tried to put it in me anyways a few times and finally we...
kaycew2 | Last answer
Three months ago I began having sexual relations with my new partner . I recently found out that I have chlamydia. I am about to start treatment but should I be worried ? Also , where can I take my partner to get treatment? To my doctor...
JessRamirez | Last answer
I was in a two year monogamous relationship since recently. My partner and I took a break and I had a sexual encounter with a person that claimed to be clean. After having had intercourse, including oral sex(only her performing on me) I ...
iamjohn8812 | Last answer
i've be taking Doxycycline for chlamydia and it makes me throw up bt my throw up is yellow wat does that mean?
ull_neva_knw | Last answer
Solodyn 80mg can it be taken every 12 hours
Dinishia | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703