Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By help12341234
About 5 weeks ago my roommate and I received oral sex from the same two girls. He was infected with chlamydia, but ha...
st_3May 26
By st_3
i got treated for chlamydia and waited 7days to have sex my partner got treated after me and the 4th day after he got...
By help12341234
Could have been infected for about five weeks and not known is that bad how long can it go untreated?
By HelpLNK
3 years ago my GF and I tested positive for Chlamydia. We took our Azithromycin and wait 10 days to have sex again. ...
By Nb2016
I went to have a new coil fitted and tested positive for chlamydia, have only had sex with my husband for the last 20...
By Astromancolt45
4 weeks ago I engaged in vaginal sexual intercourse with a 24 year old obese woman for approximately 20 minutes. Init...
By Badluckmonday
So about 1 maybe 2 weeks ago my doctor prescribed me the 4 Zithromax pills/ 500 mg dose of cipro,I think I had enough...
By HelpLNK
Is it possible for Azithromycin (500mg) to NOT clear chlamydia, but send it into a dormant state for 2 to 3 years? ...
By GGG955
I got treated for chlamydia at the end of March with 7 days (2x a day) course of doxycycline. It seemed to clear up b...
By lulubans
Me and my partner were tested for STIs, my result was positive but before we recieved the results we had sex with a c...
helpmedoeMay 14
helpmedoeMay 12
helpmedoeMay 12
helpmedoeMay 11
By helpmedoe
Hello, I'm a female who recently has performed oral sex on a male with ejactualtion in the mouth, and protected va...
978FlyMay 12
By 978Fly
I tested positive for chlamydia on 5/6/16. My partner was not diagnosed with this. My doctor prescribed me azithromyc...
By Ublou
I was diagnosed with chlamydia two weeks ago and started on zithromax 250mg two twice daily for one day. Vibramycin ...
doctoredJan 25, 2012
Vance2335Jan 19, 2012
By S1imjim Blank
Both me and my partner had chlamydia. We were both on medication for it. I was on my 7th day of doxycycline and she h...
By Ash22227
My ex boyfriend i was with for 2 years and broke up a year ago then tried again for 2 weeks 6 months ago and broke up...
By alli1971
I was with the same partner for 2 years now, few days ago she told me she had a pap test done and was positive for ch...
CademMay 11
By Cadem
So me and my long term partner have both tested pos for chlamydia, we got checked because I had been having low abdo ...
bhatiyaMay 09
DocJohsonDec 21, 2015
Sink_or_SwimApr 23, 2012
JKOTRJan 28, 2010
TravelingtoddSep 27, 2009
By Travelingtodd Blank
I recently had a series of sexual encounters (over 3 day period) with a local Chinese woman and we did not use a cond...
By Hp20012001
Me and my boyfriend tested positive for chlamydia and we both got treatment for it. We had sex 7 days after because w...
By 1182364
Is it possible Chlamydia could go undetected for five years? I've read that the longest time documented was four year...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank