Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
21 - 40 (of 6949) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I tested positive for chlamydia just recently. My symptoms are burning when urinating, some lower abdomen pain, feeling of having to pee ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Alright so a woman lied to me about being tested for STDs, I got Chlamydia from her. Went to the doctor where I was tested for a numb...
1 answer |
About five months ago I had two people masturbate me on two different occasions. Since then I have been having symptoms of Prostatitis( ...
2 answers |
On October 15th I contracted Chlamydia. The only symptom I experienced was penile discharge, which began around November 25th. On Decem...
7 answers |
Can Chlamydia as a infection show up positive on a 10 parameter urine test dipstick? I understand that the dipstick is not specific bu...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hi i have been dignosed with chlmidya ive taken antibiotics yesterday. I also have a mierna coil ive had for 4 years. Expires next year. ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, to keep a long story short. I was in a fairly new relationship with a girl, for about 2 months then I deployed. Three months into ...
1 answer |
Tuesday I was feeling very itchy and uncomfortable in my vagina and I was not sure why. Before I went to bed, it burned slightly when I p...
1 answer |
About a month ago I contracted chlamydia with associated joint pain. I took a single 2g dose of azithromycin. Additionally, I have SIBO ...
1 answer |
On April 19th I had a pap smear done and April 28th was told that I have Chlamydia. I confronted my husband who swore to me that he was n...
20 answers |
In october i contracted chlamydia and quickly had it treated, however i'm scared that i could have passed it on to my house mates between...
1 answer |
Hi! I posted this a while back but wanted to see if anyone had new insight for me. Last July 2015 I tested positive for Chlamydia (I am ...
3 answers |
Hi. I found out i had chlamydia about a year after a had contracted it but id met my boyfriend around 3months after contracting it..so w...
1 answer |
About a week ago I was diagnosed with chlamydia and opted for the four pills in one day treatment. Since then I still don't feel 100% and...
1 answer |
I've several questions regarding oral sex and the spreading of STIs. (i) If a man can catch an STI like Chlamydia by giving oral sex to a...
1 answer |
I had received blowjob 2 months before without ejaculation and had white dot type all over my toungue and sore toungue please help if u t...
4 answers |
I took the doxycycline 100 mg 2 pills a day for a week and cefixime one time, end of January, then in February I still had a little disch...
1 answer |
I am just wonder how likely it is for a man to get chlamydia from oral sex
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had unusual bleeding for a couple months and ended up having chlamydia. I took the prescription and started having light bleeding a few...
1 answer |
Hello I was treated for chlaymdia about 4 days and I gave oral sex on the 3 rd day will be be infected?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank