Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
By JessB2006
Hello I was treated for chlaymdia about 4 days and I gave oral sex on the 3 rd day will be be infected?
By worriedmom5200
My 16yr old daughter recently ran away and contracted chlamydia. She had to be treated 2x so far. I believe it has cl...
shiganoApr 01
shiganoApr 01
By shigano Blank
Hi! A year ago I posted a question on few forums here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/STDs-Hiv-risk/show/215180...
By boh895623
Wall of text! i will try to put everything in chronological order: * So i get new girlfriend and after hooking up ...
By ae14mf
My boyfriend just tested positive for chlamydia so I went to my doctor and she prescribed me Azithromycin, I just wan...
By Onceavirgin
I'm a 21 year old woman. I recently got blood and urine tests. Urine tests came back negative for chlamydia, but bloo...
Trix33Mar 31
Trix33Mar 30
Trix33Mar 23
By Trix33
Hi I have been with my partner for 6 years and have just been tested positive for clymadia after going to the clinic ...
By verynervous21
Hello, I have a quick question. I've read all different testing Windows for chlamydia on this site. I took a chlam...
By Dafnii
My hisband was away on a trip to africa, when he came back he had fever for two nights and a cold sore on his lip and...
By Iamnobodi
I will try to paint a complete picture of what happened. Last week I was forced to go to the ER due to intense pain a...
By billyboy93
I need help in determining my partner's results for chlamydia the results are as followed ...
DafniiMar 27
renae176Jun 07, 2013
kimmielou137May 21, 2013
Life360_DaveMay 16, 2013
RedsocksfanMay 16, 2013
By Redsocksfan Blank
My wife and I have been together for 7 years. We have a healthy regular sex life with no other partners. We never u...
By Madisonv
Hi, I was diagnosed with chlamydia on Friday the 18, and was given the four pink pills, single dose of Azithromycin...
By Jaden9394
My last sexual relationship with my ex girl friend was an unprotected oral sex an a protected sex in Jan 2015. Since...
By Nicole269595
I had chlamydia three years ago, was treated and cured. I took a std test a year ago and was negative . recently I ha...
By James76fun
Could someone not show symptoms for 2 or 3 years?
By Jaden9394
My girlfriend and I decided to have a protected sex one more time before the seven days waiting period of the azithro...
By baffledfather
My wife and I have been together for 14 years. Since we have been together I have not had any kind of physical relat...
By shigano
Hello! I just finished chlamydia trachomatis treatment last Friday (4 days ago). I've been taking doxycycline 100m...
By Jodi142
Ok we Get how Chlamydia is passed, But where dose it come from....Meaning do you get it from not bathing or not washi...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources