Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This is a patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
21 - 40 (of 7022) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and have only had sex with him. I went in for my first Pap smear in April 2016 and also got tested fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So since 2015 I had been having pain during sexual intercourse. I have only been with my husband for the last 3 years. The symptoms start...
1 answer |
I have a boyfriend of 1.5 years (February 2015 through now). I have been regularly checked for STDs for years and never diagnosed with on...
1 answer |
Hi, i was with a guy about 5 months ago no symptoms since and i gave him oral for about 5 mins only precum was present. And he did the sa...
I received a call on Friday confirming that I tested positive for Chlamydia. I got tested after seeing some minor white bumps under the v...
hi I was treated for chlamydia and the doctor only gave me two pills that I had to take together only once.I had anal and oral sex the 4t...
hi I was treated for chlamydia and the doctor only gave me two pills that I had to take together only once.I had anal and oral sex the 4t...
Im a 19 year old female.In May I noticed I was having to urinate more frequently even when I hadn't drank anything. It lasted for a few w...
Hello! Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, and my last STD test was negative for everything. Well this one today...
Recently I was treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia. I was given two pills, a shot, and told to abstain from sex for seven says. I got t...
Can I still stick a cumcumber up my arse if I am taking tablets for chlamydia?
She believes the incubation time is outside of the person she last had sex with so it had to be me. We've had sex anywhere from 20-25 tim...
2 answers |
I visited GP B for UTI and lower abdominal pain. As discussed, i might have colic. My abd pain did go away after some laxatives. I went b...
does chlamydia occurs if i had a watery little blister on my penis glan and a continue diarrhea session for whatever i consume , and ofco...
How is oral Chlamydia tested? Is it through and oral test or a urine test?
10 answers | 1 comment |
I recently went in to my local clinic to get tested for Chlamydia; but they decided to test me for HIV, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis as well. ...
When I first got with me boyfriend we decided to to a full STD/STI check, unfortunately mine came back with positive chlamydia. We both t...
Hello, I'm hoping for some guidance. I had a C&G urine and throat swab test completed 8 days after a brief (2-3 minute) unprotecte o...
Hi, I was told that I tested positive for chlamydia back in May. I took the single dose pill, but I haven't went back in the recommen...
Brief chronology: Saw 2 sex workers on Monday night. Saw one of them again on Thursday at approximately 2pm. All encounters involved u...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources