Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
2terrifiedDec 28, 2009
By eshhia Blank
About five months ago I had two people masturbate me on two different occasions. Since then I have been having sympt...
epiloboApr 19, 2010
2terrifiedApr 16, 2010
epiloboApr 16, 2010
2terrifiedApr 05, 2010
By epilobo Blank
On October 15th I contracted Chlamydia. The only symptom I experienced was penile discharge, which began around Nove...
By warriorUK
Can Chlamydia as a infection show up positive on a 10 parameter urine test dipstick? I understand that the dipstic...
By tarabyrne91
Hi i have been dignosed with chlmidya ive taken antibiotics yesterday. I also have a mierna coil ive had for 4 years....
By Holden1640
Hello, to keep a long story short. I was in a fairly new relationship with a girl, for about 2 months then I deployed...
By Byebye1365
Tuesday I was feeling very itchy and uncomfortable in my vagina and I was not sure why. Before I went to bed, it burn...
By suilerau
About a month ago I contracted chlamydia with associated joint pain. I took a single 2g dose of azithromycin. Additi...
Starr791Apr 24
tryingtoforgetOct 10, 2015
shannonky6Aug 05, 2015
akchristJul 22, 2015
DuchessofPercyJul 21, 2015
By Worriedone579 Blank
On April 19th I had a pap smear done and April 28th was told that I have Chlamydia. I confronted my husband who swore...
By Doggiemon
In october i contracted chlamydia and quickly had it treated, however i'm scared that i could have passed it on to my...
LyurgahApr 20
By Lyurgah
Hi! I posted this a while back but wanted to see if anyone had new insight for me. Last July 2015 I tested positive ...
By aaimzz
Hi. I found out i had chlamydia about a year after a had contracted it but id met my boyfriend around 3months after ...
By LamentChoices
About a week ago I was diagnosed with chlamydia and opted for the four pills in one day treatment. Since then I still...
By hado121
I've several questions regarding oral sex and the spreading of STIs. (i) If a man can catch an STI like Chlamydia by ...
By InderSingh
I had received blowjob 2 months before without ejaculation and had white dot type all over my toungue and sore toungu...
By whitneys244
I took the doxycycline 100 mg 2 pills a day for a week and cefixime one time, end of January, then in February I stil...
JessB2006Apr 04
Vance2335Jan 27, 2015
By nghttime Blank
I am just wonder how likely it is for a man to get chlamydia from oral sex
By Alhugh01
I had unusual bleeding for a couple months and ended up having chlamydia. I took the prescription and started having ...
By JessB2006
Hello I was treated for chlaymdia about 4 days and I gave oral sex on the 3 rd day will be be infected?
By worriedmom5200
My 16yr old daughter recently ran away and contracted chlamydia. She had to be treated 2x so far. I believe it has cl...
shiganoApr 01
shiganoApr 01
By shigano Blank
Hi! A year ago I posted a question on few forums here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/STDs-Hiv-risk/show/215180...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources