Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
A community of people with Chlamydia to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, diagnosis and treatments. THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW POSTS, PLEASE VISIT STDS/STIS.
61 - 80 (of 7027) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was recently diagnosed with chlamydia and was prescribed medication (azithromycin 1g) I took the medication and I know it takes about a...
Hi. I recently gave unprotected oral sex to a female CSW. Is there a possibility of getting chlamydia?
Last week I went in for an STI check. The first time I had unprotected sex was around November/December of 2015. Long story short, my res...
Like high Eosniphil, Lymphocyte and Elevated Liver Enzyme Count?
I recently started dating a woman and became sexually active for about a month while using protection. Just recently we engaged in tradit...
1 answer |
I'm getting a Chlamydia test and I'm worried that I might need to get a test for hiv, hepatitis etc etc. Anyone have any tips or should I...
1 answer |
I recently contracted chlamydia. I used my daughters petroleum jelly before getting tested(used it for a rash didn't think it was serious...
1 answer |
So my doctor seems to think I have it.. Im not convinced. Ive been put on anti biotics before he even has the results back. Now.. this i...
5 answers | 4 comments |
I received a treatment of azithromycin yesterday for Chlamydia and was told not to have sex for 8 days but a guy tried to have sex with m...
I have been fighting a Chlamydia infection since 1994 in which I first contracted it through sexual contact. Since then I have taken a mu...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with chlamydia and given 1000 mg of Zithromax. I know the dr's say to abstain for 7 days. What I'm trying to find out i...
I took 3 500mg tablet of azithromycin once each day last week from Tuesday through Thursday. It is either slow to work or non effecti...
1 answer |
So about a month ago I got together with this guy we had sex and I had no symptoms of anything at all. We had sex twice after that and I ...
I hav a question. I had urine test for chlamydiaand it was positive got it from my xbf and had my 1 dose antibiotic today.. My question ...
5 years back i had some signs of stds and i went to the doctors and they treated me for urinal tract infection but the symptoms kept on ...
Im treating std for six months, but until now i am not ok. All my urinalys and gram stain is always negative in result. Almost all anti...
I made a stupid mistake about 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex for just a few min. 2 days after as a preventative measure I started a ...
Hello, I have a friend who was bleeding and has ALL the symptoms of pregnancy. She ended up going to the doctor she has Chlamydia (so the...
Hi there, I have had a couple of unprotected oral encounters (male receiving from female) and was wondering how likely is it or otherw...
3 answers |
I went in for a routine std test three weeks ago and chlymadia was found rectally, but not in my urine or blood test. I had no symptoms ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources