Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

81 - 100 (of 6932) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can someone please answer me this.. Why does Dr HHH. frequently state that Chlamydia and Gon will clear up without treatment in a few weeks? Seriously, what is he playing at. There isn't the slightest bit of information or proof to back ...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 45 year heterosexual male..A week ago I went to a massage parlor and received a table shower and a massage. I was nude she was clothed. She massaged my genitals for a short time then I finished. The next day I felt a bu...
  Posted
A couple months ago I received unprotected oral sex. A couple days later I had chlamydia or gonorhea symptoms and took monohydrate doxycycline for 14 days (which is twice the recommended time) and the infection, I believe, went away. ...
  Posted
On saturday January 30th, I received unprotected oral sex. I am worried about coming in contact with chlamydia and gonorrhea. The individual who performed the oral sex was a female and i am a male. She said she was clean but from my unde...
  Posted
Hello All, So approximately 2 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with a woman who swore up and down that she did not have any STD's. Drunk me went along with it. Anyways, about a week ago I began to have symptoms of Chlamydia, starting...
  Posted
Alright.. My boyfriend and I were treated 3 days ago for chlamydia and we had sex unprotected.. Should I be ok?? It a very serious thing to me and I really don't want to keep this.
  Posted
a couple days ago I tested positive for chlamydia based on the results of an annual papsmire. I have been getting tested every year for the past 6 years and have never had a positive for anything. For the past 7 months I have been slee...
  Posted
Hello everyone, I was treated for chlymida last year. My ex had admitted that he gave it to me because he cheated on me with multiple other girls. We then came into contact in August and almost had sex. His penis did touch my vagina but ...
  Posted
From my brief research over the last week on various websites, it appears these symptoms appear 1-3 weeks after the infection occurred. My questions are if this is the case it has been dormant then why would it just now show these sym...
  Posted
I'm a male and had a three way with two women. One woman performed unprotected oral on the second woman and then performed it on me. What is the probability of me being infected? Thanks.
  Posted
Several days ago i have STI screening. i tested with HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea, and fortunately all test comeback negative. previously im an active person who doing several sex without any protection. and now i only do s...
  Posted
Is vaginal bleeding after masturbation a symptom of chlamydia?
  Posted
Hello Dr. ,,,,, any recommendation for antibiotic eye drops or full treatment for my eyes it's chlamydia eyes infection ?
  Posted
Ok so the responses of my question will be more opinionated rather than informational. I was having unprotected vaginal sex with a male. He wasn't my first sexual partner, I had one previously and had been tested for STDs while having se...
  Posted
Hello, So there is a female partner of mine that I had mostly protected intercourse with but one time unprotected. She told me that she tested positive for chlamydia today and that she took prescribed antibiotics that cured it. I'm go...
  Posted
I received oral sex about 10 days ago. after 5 days I got tested for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (NAAT -PCR test). The results came back negative.Do I need to go back for more testing? When should I consider the results conclusive? T...
  Posted
Alright the other day I was told I have chlamydia .. Now if i kissed somebody , do they receive it ? She gave me head earlier in the day is it sure that she will get it or nah?
  Posted
I was recently tested positive for chlamydia & gonnoreah after having unprotected anal sex & was put on antibiotics (doxycycline hyclate 100 mg 2x a day for 7-10 days ) but I'm scared that besides these infections I have contracted HIV ...
  Posted
Hello, can you get chlamydia via unprotected oral and fully protected vaginal sex? The condom was 100% intact during vaginal intercourse. thank you
  Posted
Hello, I'm getting worried right now. I was diagnosed with chlamydia 1 month ago and I took 2000mg of Zithromax. After a month I did a laboratory test and the doctor said that the bacteria didn't move so it means that the medicine is not...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20
Blank