Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Vance2335BlankMar 07
By hortector12
my question is I was tested and positive for chlamydia the doctor give a shot and pills for it in my 4 or 6 day I mas...
Vance2335BlankMar 05
By pendulum1985
Hey all abit worried found out that I have Chlamydia and I have been given 1g azithromycin in a single dose yesterday...
Vance2335BlankMar 04
By justtinkase
Hey I was recently treated for chlamydia (about 4 days ago) well I had no symptoms before treatment but now the very ...
By ConfuzzledGirl
Boyfriend tested positive for chlamydia but my tests were negative. What are all possible causes of a false negative ...
Vance2335BlankMar 03
By Lookingforananswer2710
My, partner and i both have had several sexual partners before getting into a relationship with each other. we have b...
Vance2335BlankMar 03
By justtinkase
Hello! Me and my gf are on our third day after a single dose treatment for chlamydia. However today I was fingering ...
Life360Mar 02
By betteroffdamned
3.5 months ago I had unprotected sex. I recently had a sore throat that the Dr said was from drainage. 2 days later I...
Life360Mar 02
By Ne_ed_ans_wers
My partner and I have quite rough sex and after words she bleeds a little . The first time we had sex we went slow an...
Life360Mar 02
By Piskowit
I am pregnant and tested positive for chlamydia. I got my antibiotics but I am still scared. I've never had any prev...
Life360Mar 02
By Haaao
i recently had sex with 2 girls, and i licked them both in the vigina. and i had protected sex with them. and they...
Life360Mar 02
By Waynek123
I went the the doctor a week and a half ago and was put on Doxycycline while i waited on test results which came back...
Life360Mar 02
By Terrified14
I had a urine test done for chlaymidia and gonerrea about 1 month post possible exposure. However the person at the c...
By Desperateone55
Got tested for Stds over three weeks ago . Tested positive for Chlamydai acute . Took the medication which was 4 pi...
Vance2335BlankFeb 28
By preston847
Hey there thanks for checking my post out. I'm seeking info about diagnoses & treatment of chlamydia, I'm a male 30 y...
Vance2335BlankFeb 28
By yoyo22444
I have been crying so hard for the last 4 hours idk what to do with my life. I have noticed a change in my discharge ...
Vance2335BlankFeb 28
By AlastairTJ
I tested positive for Chlamydia a couple days ago, and was tested because a week ago I began having the typical sympt...
Vance2335BlankFeb 27
By NeedToKnow186
(I'm new here and didn't realize there was a specific forum for chlamydia before I posted this in the STD forum. I fi...
Vance2335BlankFeb 27
By Shannonrj1
I tested for Std one Dr. call said I was pos for chlamydia. I went in and saw another Dr in the office He read the r...
Vance2335BlankFeb 25
By ttboy927
I woke up a few days ago and had some swelling of my testicles. The swelling only lasted a day, but then my scrotum t...
Vance2335BlankFeb 24
By BBArcher
So I tested positive for chlamydia back in November. I took the medication and because the last person I had sex with...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
15 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank