Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
81 - 100 (of 6950) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed with Chlamydia 3 weeks ago I took 2 pills of 500mg azithromyacine(or how ever it's spelled) vomited 15 minutes after taki...
1 answer |
Say if me and my NEW sex partner had unprotected sex 2 days after I was treated for chlamydia. Can they be infected now?
1 answer |
My partner and I both had chlamydia, we took the treatment and stupidly as we both got excited were running against eachother. I had my b...
1 answer |
About 6 weeks ago, I picked up chlamydia from my girlfriend. As this is my first (and hopefully last) experience with an STD, I'm a bit ...
17 answers |
We only shared a bath once also, is it possible to get chlamydia any other way other than through sexually contact? I've read horrible st...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Me and my partner were both treated at the exact same time, 1000mg, and we had sex last night without waiting the 7 days, are we still go...
"I was recently tested for Chlamydia with a positive result . My partner and i been having oral sex and rubbing our hands in genitals. I...
2 answers |
I was pregnate with our 2nd child when my doctor told me I had a std.I've been faithful in my marriage of 23 yrs.But, I lost trust for my...
6 answers | 2 comments |
So i recently got chlamydia from an unfaithful partner. Received a treatment of Azithromycin (spelling?) and still noticed I could 'milk'...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Last appointment I had the doc said my test for chlaymidia came positive and I took the pills 3weeks ago.. My boyfriend took his 2days ag...
1 answer |
I tested positive for chlamydia and was treated with 1000mg antibiotic. More than 24 hours later I was symptom free and received oral sex...
3 answers |
My question : After having Chlamydia for about 18 years . Will Doxycycline kill all bacteria in scar tissue left behind from a long dura...
2 answers |
I found out a month ago that my ex had chlamydia which means I had it for a little more than a year. I've been bleeding between periods a...
1 answer |
I have an unusual ? I am 70 and went through my menopause in my 40's. For the last 6 years I have had sex with a friend whom I meet on my...
1 answer |
I finished 7 days of levofloxacin 500mg each day 2 days ago, but I forgot to ask my doctor if I'm allowed to drink alcohol. I haven't dra...
2 answers |
So, in July 2015 I was experiencing a burning sensation whenever I urinated and also whenever I squeezed near the head of my penis. I had...
1 answer |
I have chlamydia and have sore throat but no open sores
3 answers |
Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Last year in July 2016 I was seeing this guy until around the end of September. We regularly had...
1 answer |
Ok so... I have suffered with tonsillitis from the age of 18 quite severely. I was on the register at one point to have them removed howe...
1 answer |
Hello all! I've been reading the site for an year now, but now I finally decided to join it and ask several questions. I am gay guy wi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...