Aa
A
A
Close

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

81 - 100 (of 6864) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was prescribed 2 500mg zithromax pills to take at once 13 days ago and now have white discharge and cloudy urine. Is the normal or does it mean the antibiotics didn't work?
hannah201 | Last answer
So I just found out that I have chlamydia and the other night me and my guy friend were gonna have sex but we got interrupted..so he was inside me for like only 3 minutes..can he have chlamydia too?
cll18 | Last answer
I was diagnosed of having chlamydia Nov.17 and I am not sure from whom I gotten it. my current relationship is very new and before him the last time I had sex was Feb2014..I don't have any symptoms that's why I was so surprised with the ...
anastasiasteel | Last answer
I was recently diagnosed with chlamydia..and was prescribed a single dose of azithromycin. I took it yesterday, and was wondering how soon should I be noticing symptoms going away? I did some research and it says that azithromycin can la...
instability | Last answer
Please note that Thursday Nov 26th is Thanksgiving in America and in this time questions might go unanswered. If your question goes unanswered please come back on Monday and "bump" up your post to the top. Thanks
Vance2335 | Posted
On August 28th I had unprotected vaginal and oral sex. Turns out she had chlamydia. I had pus like discharge and pain in my penis and testicles about 2 weeks after the unprotected sex. I went for a STI test on Sept 8th and the DR hearing...
manofsteel2 | Last answer
My doctor just called me and told me that I had chlamydia. I haven't had it before and I know my boyfriend didn't cheat on me. How did I get it?
kmcgiggles | Last answer
I had my first anal sex and also oral sex with a male prostitute about a week ago, I was the one penetrating and it was a bit rough, 4 days layer I started experiencing sharp burning pain in the distal side of my penis on urination,the ...
efcee | Last answer
I went to my local clinic, after being up all night with extreme urgency, to urinate every ten minutes or so, and tenderness in the bladder region. There really wasn't any stinging just the feeling of needing to push it all out toward th...
Happimom12 | Last answer
II really could use some help. my wife recently told me that she went in for her yearly exam and she was told that she had chlamydia. She said that the test was run by mistake. And instead of getting retested since it was supposedly run ...
shadowdancer112 | Last answer
Today me and my fiance were laying down talking about life with our baby on the way Im a month and 1 week along and i get a call its from my midwife and she tells me i tested positive for clymedia im nervous and scared because this is m...
bellatrix61 | Last answer
12 Sept - Exposure 15 Sept - Felt tingling sensation in penis and scrotum 16 Sept - Test 1 - Urine or Blood - they said they would have to repeat after a week as the test was so close to exposure and it might not have picked it up yet....
Andy2016 | Last answer
I recently had contact with a sex worker, sex was protected but before the sex i was on top on her both naked with slight genital touching but no penetration but she was really wet. Could I contract chlamydia or gonorrhoea this way? And ...
Julian1992 | Last answer
A man I slept with one time claims I gave him chlamydia. If I had it prior to sleeping with him, I had no idea but I have my doubts and believe he gave it to me. He says he felt the burning sensation symptom just a few days after having ...
JF10 | Last answer
dear doctor, i dont know if this is an STD problem or a symptom of having an STD but the last couple of days I have been urinating frequently. When this first started I had a little burning sensation and only a small amount of urine, ...
nikoh04 | Last answer
Hi , I received handjob with condom by a women , then I feel meatus urinarius heat and pain without meatus urinarius after 1 week. My question is : 1 any possible to infected NGU-- Mycoplasma or Chlamydia with condom by handjob? ...
Dabaichi | Last answer
About 4 month ago I tested positive for Chlamydia. The doctor prescribed me some drugs which I took. I went back 2 weeks later and tested negative. I still didn't feel 100% myself so I kept getting tested 2 more times in a month span all...
Fourskin323 | Last answer
my boyfriend and I both got tested for chlamydia. I came back negative he was positive. so he got treated before he took the pills we had unprotected sex. so I went a head and got treated anyways for pro-cation, if we had un protected se...
buterflywings | Last answer
I was tested positive for chlamydia 4 days ago I took the treatment after 4 days of being treated I had sex did I pass it to my partner or the safe for me to say he's OK
jessie100 | Last answer
Three weeks ago I had sex with a condom with a 21 year old man, I am 19. His penis slipped out of the condom as he pulled out but the opening stayed out of my vagina a couple inches and I was able to pull it out. Since then he has infor...
nebraskagirl1919 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources