Aa
A
A
Close

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

101 - 120 (of 6866) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was tested positive for chlamydia 4 days ago I took the treatment after 4 days of being treated I had sex did I pass it to my partner or the safe for me to say he's OK
jessie100 | Last answer
Three weeks ago I had sex with a condom with a 21 year old man, I am 19. His penis slipped out of the condom as he pulled out but the opening stayed out of my vagina a couple inches and I was able to pull it out. Since then he has infor...
nebraskagirl1919 | Last answer
Can a male be asymptomatic for 8 years with chlamydia? My husband just got diagnosed with chlamydia and we have been married for 5 years. Is it possible that he contracted it from his previous partner 8 years ago? He's had no symptoms...
chickenbones | Last answer
I caught chlamydia a year ago. I have been taking medication for it monthly since then. I just did a smear of a discharge yesterday and confirmed under the microscope that it is chlamydial cells. They are in my prostate and my lymphatic ...
leftlymphprobs | Last answer
I have been battling chlamydia for over a year now, I've been through 4 courses of azithro, 3 courses of doxycycline, 2 courses of sulfamethoxazole trimethoprim, 1 course of rifampin and amoxil,and 2 shots of Rocephin. I continue to have...
goya814 | Last answer
So lately I've had issues urinating and feeling like I need to. I began researching it and chlymidia came up. I have been with a few woman over the last year all protected besides oral. Is it possible to catch chlymidia from fingering th...
abel12 | Last answer
Alright, hello just a little insight on myself before I get started. I am a 27 year old straight male, 6 foot 1, 250ish pounds, before the infection I was healthy across the board 220 pounds. In September 2014 I had a intoxicated...
D_pains | Last comment
I got sick a few months back, almost a year ago. When I went to the doctor I had strep but also chlamydia apparently, I was unaware I had chlamydia, the doctor didn't mention it. The doctor prescribed me meds for it anyways though, as so...
Mjune2 | Last answer
Last month i was tested postive for chlamydia. An it was week after i went to the doctor because they said it took 4 days for the results. So i got 2 high doses of azithromycin. An was wondering how long After affects of taking Azithromy...
Lm7 | Last answer
Six months ago I was treated with 2 gr of azythromicin cause I had a rash and pain in the genitals and an elevated urine frequency. No exam prior to treatment revealed anything. The symptoms receeded and I never had a problem. Is it poss...
Cauposotto | Last answer
I recently finished a round of treatment for chlamydia and my tests came back negative. Is it common to still have mild symptoms after treatment and after a negative test? Thanks...
egcguy1621 | Last answer
My question is even if I took the treatment and my partner took the treatment, we waited the seven days and then had Unprotected sex. Is there a probability of reinfection? Or s possibility that the treatment didn't work?
Chant3l | Last answer
So I was just tested the other day and I got the results back as positive for chlamydia. I had no symptoms and my partner is relatively new although I assume I got it from him as I'm regularly tested. We're usually around other people (...
1113rb | Last answer
Hi, I had unprotected sex. 11 days later I went for testing. I had a few symptoms and I was worried. Came back negative for STDs and positive for bacterial vaginosis. They prescribed my flagyl. Prior to this I had frequent yeast infec...
blaqrushin | Last answer
So I had sex with two partners in the last year both protected . but I received unprotected oral sex. The last time was about 5 weeks ago. I've noticed a sensation in my testicles. Not pain or burning. Kind of the sensation you get when ...
cos42005 | Last answer
Dear experts, My partner and I have been sexually involved for over a year but have only been sexually involved with each other. Last year we found out my partner had contracted chlamydia from a past hook up before we had gotten togethe...
Ar7410 | Last answer
2-3 months ago I had oral sex with a girl. She went down on me. Shortly after there was a rumor that she gave someone chlamydia. I do not know if it is true or not but I don't want to risk it. I have not had any symptoms. I was wondering...
Gjgjgj4877 | Last answer
A few weeks ago I was started on medication for possible UTI, macrobid (nitrofurantoin). The day after I started the medication I decided to have a chlamydia/gonnorhea urine test done but I didn't realize that being on medication is not ...
Autumngirl87 | Last answer
Hello, On Sept.21st, 2015 I was prescribed 500MG of Ciprofloxacin for 5 days, because I thought I had a UTI. The same time I did a Chlamydia test and a week later I was told that is what I had. I was then given a Rocephin 1GM injectio...
Hope1919 | Last answer
I posted here about a month back because I was confused that I got tested positive for chlamydia but the partner I had messed around with (never actually had sex just rubbed genitals) claimed that he came out negative. [i am female]. Ho...
Lyurgah | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources