Aa
A
A
Close

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

101 - 120 (of 6932) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a male and I had unprotected sex in December with a female friend. 2.5 weeks later while on vacation in Mexico, I started experiencing symptoms related to Gonorrhea/Chlamydia (pressure in lower abdomen/bladder, urge to pee, pressure ...
  Posted
I was recently told that I have chlamydia and a yeast infection. I told my boyfriend and he thinks I'm lying to him about who ice been with. My boyfriend of two years was tested right before we broke up about about 6 months ago and was c...
  Posted
Hi
Alright I got treated for chlamyidia 4 days ago now and got a blowjob from someone am I good or do I need to go and get treatment again? Please help thank you
  Posted
So, on January 28 I gave oral sex to a guy. He did ejaculate in my mouth and I swallowed. The next day, he called to tell me that he had just received a call from planned parenthood saying that he tested positive in chlamydia and that it...
  Posted
Hello. I had sex with a guy for the first time about 6 weeks ago. He had taken some sort of steroids before this for baseball workouts and had a hard time getting an erection. He tried to put it in me anyways a few times and finally we...
  Posted
Three months ago I began having sexual relations with my new partner . I recently found out that I have chlamydia. I am about to start treatment but should I be worried ? Also , where can I take my partner to get treatment? To my doctor...
  Posted
I was in a two year monogamous relationship since recently. My partner and I took a break and I had a sexual encounter with a person that claimed to be clean. After having had intercourse, including oral sex(only her performing on me) I ...
  Posted
i've be taking Doxycycline for chlamydia and it makes me throw up bt my throw up is yellow wat does that mean?
  Posted
Solodyn 80mg can it be taken every 12 hours
  Posted
Well a few days ago my ex said she tested positive for chlamidya I haven't been with her for over 2 months she said her cervix was hurting and that's what the doc diagnosed her with she advised me but I don't have no symptoms also last...
  Posted
I had got treated for Chylamdia the 29th of December then I had unprotected sex on the 3rd of January I want to know if the chylamdia came back? someone please help me I keep getting lil symptoms then they'll go away
  Posted
Two weeks ago I had a very, very brief oral sex contact (30 seconds off and on, really only two short thrusts) with a girl who I just found out to have chlamydia in her vagina, no test for chlamydia in the throat. I did not ejaculate and...
  Posted
OK so have been with the other half for 6 years and have 2 kids I recently went to the doctor as had irregular bleeding and they done some swabs and it came back I had clymadia, I then went to an STI clinic to be sure and that come back ...
  Posted
i am an adult who lives at home with parents and a younger brother. i was diagnosed with chlamydia and treated. is there any risk to them from sharing a bathroom, etc, because things like urine can accidentally get on the toilet seat and...
  Posted
Hello everyone, I was treated for chlymida last year. My ex had admitted that he gave it to me because he cheated on me with multiple other girls. We then came into contact in August and almost had sex. His penis did touch my vagina but ...
  Posted
Recently I receive treatment for an urine infection, and still on treatment, yesterday they made me an urine test and show that the bacteria level is "very low", a also had a hematic biometry test and everything seems normal according to...
  Posted
So me and my boyfriend recently spent the night in a hotel and we had intercourse several times. He started feeling irritation after our last time and it didn't stop. He went to a doctor today and he said that he could possibly have gon...
  Posted
I dont know how long i had chylmida but i had got tested before then i slip up and had sex with my partner but in december on a tuesday me and my partner got tested they gave us a shot and two pills of azythomizatc i guest thats how u sp...
  Posted
At the beginning of this week I testsrd postivd for chlamydia, I then after got antibiotics and it's 3 days later. Will I reinfected myself by taking baths?
  Posted
I test negative for chlamydia and gonorreah via NAAT urine test but returned an abnormal pap smear. Could it be possible to have chlamydia/gonorreah?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Dallasfan
Blank