Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Maybestupid
Alright.. My boyfriend and I were treated 3 days ago for chlamydia and we had sex unprotected.. Should I be ok?? It a...
Robrob65Jan 30
Har25Jan 09, 2012
Vance2335Jan 09, 2012
By Har25 Blank
a couple days ago I tested positive for chlamydia based on the results of an annual papsmire. I have been getting te...
Reeced1Jan 30
By Lolabee12
Hello everyone, I was treated for chlymida last year. My ex had admitted that he gave it to me because he cheated on ...
DallasfanDec 30, 2015
By californiamountains
From my brief research over the last week on various websites, it appears these symptoms appear 1-3 weeks after the i...
DallasfanJan 25
By lookingforanswers10028
I'm a male and had a three way with two women. One woman performed unprotected oral on the second woman and then perf...
DallasfanJan 25
By myzoho
Several days ago i have STI screening. i tested with HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea, and fortunately all tes...
By dontknowanymorelol
Is vaginal bleeding after masturbation a symptom of chlamydia?
By Lakhbatita
Hello Dr. ,,,,, any recommendation for antibiotic eye drops or full treatment for my eyes it's chlamydia eyes infec...
By HoneybunchesXo
Ok so the responses of my question will be more opinionated rather than informational. I was having unprotected vagin...
Just99Jan 23
By Just99
Hello, So there is a female partner of mine that I had mostly protected intercourse with but one time unprotected....
By bobby7111977
I received oral sex about 10 days ago. after 5 days I got tested for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (NAAT -PCR test). T...
By ThePlug
Alright the other day I was told I have chlamydia .. Now if i kissed somebody , do they receive it ? She gave me he...
By paranoidindividual456789
I was recently tested positive for chlamydia & gonnoreah after having unprotected anal sex & was put on antibiotics ...
By eduartyueb255
Hello, can you get chlamydia via unprotected oral and fully protected vaginal sex? The condom was 100% intact during...
DallasfanJan 19
DallasfanJan 19
By Felicity09
Hello, I'm getting worried right now. I was diagnosed with chlamydia 1 month ago and I took 2000mg of Zithromax. Afte...
By anonmous098712340956
I've been tested chlamydia positive and I was wondering if I can spread it by licking a vagina ?
By Amazing34
i took my chlamydia test after my shower, it came back negative but i dont know if this will be an accurate reading?
By Tony_Lee06
I'm a male and I had unprotected sex in December with a female friend. 2.5 weeks later while on vacation in Mexico, I...
By Daisy920
I was recently told that I have chlamydia and a yeast infection. I told my boyfriend and he thinks I'm lying to him a...
Hi
By Helpme94567
Alright I got treated for chlamyidia 4 days ago now and got a blowjob from someone am I good or do I need to go and g...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank