Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Gorge11
My partner and I both had chlamydia, we took the treatment and stupidly as we both got excited were running against e...
peterpinFeb 21
saadiqbalJul 21, 2015
infectedfortoolongJun 06, 2015
helpless15May 19, 2015
By Drag78 Blank
About 6 weeks ago, I picked up chlamydia from my girlfriend. As this is my first (and hopefully last) experience wit...
By teenaynay
We only shared a bath once also, is it possible to get chlamydia any other way other than through sexually contact? I...
By Dkelley24
Me and my partner were both treated at the exact same time, 1000mg, and we had sex last night without waiting the 7 d...
teenaynayFeb 18
By anacoco511376
"I was recently tested for Chlamydia with a positive result . My partner and i been having oral sex and rubbing our ...
teenaynayFeb 18
allmymarblesOct 01, 2009
2terrifiedSep 22, 2009
married4everSep 22, 2009
By ping18 Blank
I was pregnate with our 2nd child when my doctor told me I had a std.I've been faithful in my marriage of 23 yrs.But,...
CyorFeb 18
CyorFeb 18
By Cyor
So i recently got chlamydia from an unfaithful partner. Received a treatment of Azithromycin (spelling?) and still no...
kcd2013Feb 18
By one_love_onelife
Last appointment I had the doc said my test for chlaymidia came positive and I took the pills 3weeks ago.. My boyfrie...
JerrycfgFeb 16
By Jerrycfg
I tested positive for chlamydia and was treated with 1000mg antibiotic. More than 24 hours later I was symptom free a...
By Nathaniel78
My question : After having Chlamydia for about 18 years . Will Doxycycline kill all bacteria in scar tissue left beh...
By whitneys244
I found out a month ago that my ex had chlamydia which means I had it for a little more than a year. I've been bleedi...
By Sheilae44
I have an unusual ? I am 70 and went through my menopause in my 40's. For the last 6 years I have had sex with a frie...
By Jokerswild
I finished 7 days of levofloxacin 500mg each day 2 days ago, but I forgot to ask my doctor if I'm allowed to drink al...
By zeckar
So, in July 2015 I was experiencing a burning sensation whenever I urinated and also whenever I squeezed near the hea...
By Sarah_WDC
I have chlamydia and have sore throat but no open sores
By Alexia331
Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Last year in July 2016 I was seeing this guy until around the end of Septemb...
By jamesdanielsullivan
Ok so... I have suffered with tonsillitis from the age of 18 quite severely. I was on the register at one point to ha...
bn79374Feb 02
RoletbgJan 30
By Roletbg
Hello all! I've been reading the site for an year now, but now I finally decided to join it and ask several questions...
shimAug 12, 2009
kdailyAug 12, 2009
kdailyAug 12, 2009
bigdiesel78Aug 12, 2009
By bigdiesel78 Blank
Can someone please answer me this.. Why does Dr HHH. frequently state that Chlamydia and Gon will clear up without tr...
By GUY45
Hello, I am a 45 year heterosexual male..A week ago I went to a massage parlor and received a table shower and a mas...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources