Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
101 - 120 (of 6991) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! I just finished chlamydia trachomatis treatment last Friday (4 days ago). I've been taking doxycycline 100mg twice per day ever...
1 answer |
Ok we Get how Chlamydia is passed, But where dose it come from....Meaning do you get it from not bathing or not washing your hands? Dose ...
1 answer |
A little over a month ago I had unprotected intercourse with a girl at the small school I go to. Then I heard about a chlamydia outbreak ...
1 answer |
So about 2 weeks ago now I had sexual intercourse with my mate, we used protection for sex etc but it was my 4th day of my period..and my...
1 answer |
I tested positive for chlamydia and got treated with one dose (2 pills Azithromycin 500mg). I told my partner and he was treated as well ...
1 answer |
So, I went to my gyno last week and the tests came back positive for chlamydia and a bacterial growth/infection. I've taken azithromycin ...
1 answer |
hi so this is gonna be long.. a few years ago (before i was with my bf) i contracted chlamydia.. i got treated but stopped being sexually...
1 answer |
Hey there! I was diagnosed chlamydia. My doctor prescribe 1g azithromycin. It's been two weeks. No more discharge. However, sometimes my...
1 answer |
I contracted chlamydia from a one night stand about 6 months ago. I did not use a condom and was completely irresponsible. I told my sexu...
2 answers |
Hi, I had exposure last year on 9 November and pain started in my testicles after 4-5 days in the beginning pain was unbearable as I am a...
1 answer |
I had many urine cultures and its positive.i suffering from sore throat ,its very pain when urine ,itching in back side and also cold sin...
Me and my partner got treated for chlamydia on Wednesday today is Wednesday but I had sex yesterday can I infected again because I didn't...
2 answers |
This past week I visited Planned Parenthood to switch birth control pills. My previous pill were causing severe hormone imbalance and I c...
1 answer |
Hi im a 22 year old woman, my boyfriend has been tested positive with Chlamydia almost 2 years ago and has undergone and completed the tr...
I was somewhat dry during intercourse and two days later I have intense itching and burning. I did look for discharge and it looked like ...
I have a new boyfriend we had unprotected sex at least 5 times.. weeks later I start having lower back pain told him he says he is having...
1 answer |
After being treated for chlamydia can you have unprotected sex 3 weeks later
1 answer |
Hi. Last week my boyfriend made a test and it was positive for chlamydia. There are a few weeks I feel pain during sex, from time to time...
2 answers |
So I slept with a guy back in april/may 08. We had unprotected sex. I had a papsmear back in August as well as STD tests for Chlamydia ...
4 answers |
Hello all, So recently I noticed that when I went to pee there was a small amount of sticky white discharge on the tip of my penis. Th...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources