Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
101 - 120 (of 7010) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 16yr old daughter recently ran away and contracted chlamydia. She had to be treated 2x so far. I believe it has cleared up now, but ca...
1 answer |
Hi! A year ago I posted a question on few forums here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/STDs-Hiv-risk/show/2151807#post_10253341. ...
10 answers |
Wall of text! i will try to put everything in chronological order: * So i get new girlfriend and after hooking up for a while finally ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My boyfriend just tested positive for chlamydia so I went to my doctor and she prescribed me Azithromycin, I just wanted to know how long...
1 answer |
I'm a 21 year old woman. I recently got blood and urine tests. Urine tests came back negative for chlamydia, but blood test came back pos...
1 answer |
Hi I have been with my partner for 6 years and have just been tested positive for clymadia after going to the clinic as I had symptoms - ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, I have a quick question. I've read all different testing Windows for chlamydia on this site. I took a chlamydia/gonnahrea urine...
1 answer |
My hisband was away on a trip to africa, when he came back he had fever for two nights and a cold sore on his lip and an ulcer in his upp...
1 answer |
I will try to paint a complete picture of what happened. Last week I was forced to go to the ER due to intense pain and swelling of the l...
1 answer |
I need help in determining my partner's results for chlamydia the results are as followed ...
1 answer |
My wife and I have been together for 7 years. We have a healthy regular sex life with no other partners. We never use condoms and have ...
8 answers |
Hi, I was diagnosed with chlamydia on Friday the 18, and was given the four pink pills, single dose of Azithromycin. I took it probably...
1 answer |
My last sexual relationship with my ex girl friend was an unprotected oral sex an a protected sex in Jan 2015. Since then I have no sexu...
1 answer |
I had chlamydia three years ago, was treated and cured. I took a std test a year ago and was negative . recently I had surgery to take th...
1 answer |
Could someone not show symptoms for 2 or 3 years?
4 answers |
My girlfriend and I decided to have a protected sex one more time before the seven days waiting period of the azithromycin. We had sex wi...
1 answer |
My wife and I have been together for 14 years. Since we have been together I have not had any kind of physical relationship with anyone ...
3 answers |
Hello! I just finished chlamydia trachomatis treatment last Friday (4 days ago). I've been taking doxycycline 100mg twice per day ever...
1 answer |
Ok we Get how Chlamydia is passed, But where dose it come from....Meaning do you get it from not bathing or not washing your hands? Dose ...
1 answer |
A little over a month ago I had unprotected intercourse with a girl at the small school I go to. Then I heard about a chlamydia outbreak ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources