Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Amazing34
i took my chlamydia test after my shower, it came back negative but i dont know if this will be an accurate reading?
By Tony_Lee06
I'm a male and I had unprotected sex in December with a female friend. 2.5 weeks later while on vacation in Mexico, I...
By Daisy920
I was recently told that I have chlamydia and a yeast infection. I told my boyfriend and he thinks I'm lying to him a...
Hi
By Helpme94567
Alright I got treated for chlamyidia 4 days ago now and got a blowjob from someone am I good or do I need to go and g...
By Glonago
So, on January 28 I gave oral sex to a guy. He did ejaculate in my mouth and I swallowed. The next day, he called to ...
By kaycew2
Hello. I had sex with a guy for the first time about 6 weeks ago. He had taken some sort of steroids before this fo...
By JessRamirez
Three months ago I began having sexual relations with my new partner . I recently found out that I have chlamydia. I...
By iamjohn8812
I was in a two year monogamous relationship since recently. My partner and I took a break and I had a sexual encounte...
mikeglobalJul 08, 2012
mkh9Jul 07, 2012
By ull_neva_knw Blank
i've be taking Doxycycline for chlamydia and it makes me throw up bt my throw up is yellow wat does that mean?
DallasfanJan 06
By Dinishia
Solodyn 80mg can it be taken every 12 hours
Zay123456Jan 06
By Zay123456
Well a few days ago my ex said she tested positive for chlamidya I haven't been with her for over 2 months she said ...
By myghaa
I had got treated for Chylamdia the 29th of December then I had unprotected sex on the 3rd of January I want to know ...
DallasfanJan 05
Jonny16Jan 04
Jonny16Jan 04
DallasfanJan 04
Jonny16Jan 04
By Jonny16
Two weeks ago I had a very, very brief oral sex contact (30 seconds off and on, really only two short thrusts) with a...
Trix33Jan 05
DallasfanJan 05
Trix33Dec 31, 2015
Life360_DaveDec 31, 2015
By Trix33
OK so have been with the other half for 6 years and have 2 kids I recently went to the doctor as had irregular bleedi...
DallasfanJan 05
By ronald224
i am an adult who lives at home with parents and a younger brother. i was diagnosed with chlamydia and treated. is th...
DallasfanJan 04
By Lolabee12
Hello everyone, I was treated for chlymida last year. My ex had admitted that he gave it to me because he cheated on ...
DallasfanJan 04
By Albert6122
Recently I receive treatment for an urine infection, and still on treatment, yesterday they made me an urine test and...
DallasfanJan 04
By collegestudent9999
So me and my boyfriend recently spent the night in a hotel and we had intercourse several times. He started feeling i...
DallasfanJan 04
By diamond_12345
I dont know how long i had chylmida but i had got tested before then i slip up and had sex with my partner but in dec...
Life360_DaveDec 31, 2015
By Cattt4275
At the beginning of this week I testsrd postivd for chlamydia, I then after got antibiotics and it's 3 days later. W...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank