Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

141 - 160 (of 6932) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
im scared I had unprotected oral sex im a male and I was getting it from a transsexual prostitute im scared I passed something to my wife and I got cured because I was sick and I was taking prednisone.... plz help again ty in advance!!!!
  Posted
I recently went to the ER for a discharge and a unpleasant smell, the doctor told me I had bacterial vaginosis and gave me a prescription for it.....I missed placed the prescription so I didn't finish it all. That was about 2 1/2 weeks a...
  Posted
I had chlamydia and got treated, me and my bf had sex 3 days after I was treated.. Does that mean he is now infected??
  Posted
What are the chances of getting chlamydia through protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral?
  Posted
I tested positive for chlamydia and was given 4 tablets of azithromycin when I spoke to my doctor over the phone I was in shock at testing positive so was not listening correctly. When I collected my prescription on the box it said to sp...
  Posted
Here's some background information: In September 2015, my girlfriend tested positive for chlamydia, as she had suffered bleeding and saw a doctor. So, I got tested and low and behold, I was positive for it as well. I had no idea I had it...
  Posted
I was tested for chlamydia last Wednesday and it's Tuesday I took 2 tablets of the medicine with an 'A' idk how to spell it, but I still have symptoms. I told my partner and thankfully he was very understanding. I still don't know if he'...
  Posted
I am taking Metronidazole 500mg and Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg for two weeks. I have been taking them for 4 to 5 days now maybe longer. Is it okay to have unprotected or protected sex yet?
  Posted
I apologize in advance if this question has already been posted. I looked around but didn't find an answer. I am currently traveling in Europe and am not returning for another 2 weeks. I just found out from my boyfriend that he test...
  Posted
My bf was tested positive to chlamydia. He said he didn't have sex at the bachelor party's strip club. The sex worker touched her own genital when she was wet and then his. What are the chances of transmitting chlamydia this way? I am...
  Posted
I was tested positive for chlamydia with urine sample but my partner is tested negative. We've been having unprotected sex for over a year. He got urethral swab to get tested. What's happening here?
  Posted
So I tested positive for chlamydia, so my doctor had me treated immediately. After my treatment I learned that my test was false positive. How badly would this antibiotics mess up my immune system?? Should I be concerned? Also how com...
  Posted
I was prescribed 2 500mg zithromax pills to take at once 13 days ago and now have white discharge and cloudy urine. Is the normal or does it mean the antibiotics didn't work?
  Posted
So I just found out that I have chlamydia and the other night me and my guy friend were gonna have sex but we got interrupted..so he was inside me for like only 3 minutes..can he have chlamydia too?
  Posted
I was diagnosed of having chlamydia Nov.17 and I am not sure from whom I gotten it. my current relationship is very new and before him the last time I had sex was Feb2014..I don't have any symptoms that's why I was so surprised with the ...
  Posted
I was recently diagnosed with chlamydia..and was prescribed a single dose of azithromycin. I took it yesterday, and was wondering how soon should I be noticing symptoms going away? I did some research and it says that azithromycin can la...
  Posted
Please note that Thursday Nov 26th is Thanksgiving in America and in this time questions might go unanswered. If your question goes unanswered please come back on Monday and "bump" up your post to the top. Thanks
  Posted
On August 28th I had unprotected vaginal and oral sex. Turns out she had chlamydia. I had pus like discharge and pain in my penis and testicles about 2 weeks after the unprotected sex. I went for a STI test on Sept 8th and the DR hearing...
  Posted
My doctor just called me and told me that I had chlamydia. I haven't had it before and I know my boyfriend didn't cheat on me. How did I get it?
  Posted
I had my first anal sex and also oral sex with a male prostitute about a week ago, I was the one penetrating and it was a bit rough, 4 days layer I started experiencing sharp burning pain in the distal side of my penis on urination,the ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources