Chlamydia Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
bn79374Feb 02
RoletbgJan 30
By Roletbg
Hello all! I've been reading the site for an year now, but now I finally decided to join it and ask several questions...
shimAug 12, 2009
kdailyAug 12, 2009
kdailyAug 12, 2009
bigdiesel78Aug 12, 2009
By bigdiesel78 Blank
Can someone please answer me this.. Why does Dr HHH. frequently state that Chlamydia and Gon will clear up without tr...
By GUY45
Hello, I am a 45 year heterosexual male..A week ago I went to a massage parlor and received a table shower and a mas...
By Willhm
A couple months ago I received unprotected oral sex. A couple days later I had chlamydia or gonorhea symptoms and t...
By philstevens0001
On saturday January 30th, I received unprotected oral sex. I am worried about coming in contact with chlamydia and go...
Andyb8488Jan 31
By Andyb8488
Hello All, So approximately 2 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with a woman who swore up and down that she did no...
By Maybestupid
Alright.. My boyfriend and I were treated 3 days ago for chlamydia and we had sex unprotected.. Should I be ok?? It a...
Robrob65Jan 30
Har25Jan 09, 2012
Vance2335Jan 09, 2012
By Har25 Blank
a couple days ago I tested positive for chlamydia based on the results of an annual papsmire. I have been getting te...
Reeced1Jan 30
By Lolabee12 Blank
Hello everyone, I was treated for chlymida last year. My ex had admitted that he gave it to me because he cheated on ...
DallasfanDec 30, 2015
By californiamountains Blank
From my brief research over the last week on various websites, it appears these symptoms appear 1-3 weeks after the i...
DallasfanJan 25
By lookingforanswers10028 Blank
I'm a male and had a three way with two women. One woman performed unprotected oral on the second woman and then perf...
DallasfanJan 25
By myzoho
Several days ago i have STI screening. i tested with HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea, and fortunately all tes...
By dontknowanymorelol
Is vaginal bleeding after masturbation a symptom of chlamydia?
By Lakhbatita
Hello Dr. ,,,,, any recommendation for antibiotic eye drops or full treatment for my eyes it's chlamydia eyes infec...
By HoneybunchesXo Blank
Ok so the responses of my question will be more opinionated rather than informational. I was having unprotected vagin...
Just99Jan 23
By Just99 Blank
Hello, So there is a female partner of mine that I had mostly protected intercourse with but one time unprotected....
By bobby7111977 Blank
I received oral sex about 10 days ago. after 5 days I got tested for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (NAAT -PCR test). T...
By ThePlug Blank
Alright the other day I was told I have chlamydia .. Now if i kissed somebody , do they receive it ? She gave me he...
By paranoidindividual456789 Blank
I was recently tested positive for chlamydia & gonnoreah after having unprotected anal sex & was put on antibiotics ...
By eduartyueb255 Blank
Hello, can you get chlamydia via unprotected oral and fully protected vaginal sex? The condom was 100% intact during...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20
Blank
kapster1978
Gent, Belgium