Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
141 - 160 (of 6969) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a male and I had unprotected sex in December with a female friend. 2.5 weeks later while on vacation in Mexico, I started experiencin...
3 answers |
I was recently told that I have chlamydia and a yeast infection. I told my boyfriend and he thinks I'm lying to him about who ice been wi...
1 answer |
Hi
Alright I got treated for chlamyidia 4 days ago now and got a blowjob from someone am I good or do I need to go and get treatment again? ...
1 answer |
So, on January 28 I gave oral sex to a guy. He did ejaculate in my mouth and I swallowed. The next day, he called to tell me that he had ...
1 answer |
Hello. I had sex with a guy for the first time about 6 weeks ago. He had taken some sort of steroids before this for baseball workouts ...
1 answer |
Three months ago I began having sexual relations with my new partner . I recently found out that I have chlamydia. I am about to start t...
1 answer |
I was in a two year monogamous relationship since recently. My partner and I took a break and I had a sexual encounter with a person that...
2 answers |
i've be taking Doxycycline for chlamydia and it makes me throw up bt my throw up is yellow wat does that mean?
3 answers |
Solodyn 80mg can it be taken every 12 hours
1 answer |
Well a few days ago my ex said she tested positive for chlamidya I haven't been with her for over 2 months she said her cervix was hurti...
1 answer |
I had got treated for Chylamdia the 29th of December then I had unprotected sex on the 3rd of January I want to know if the chylamdia cam...
Two weeks ago I had a very, very brief oral sex contact (30 seconds off and on, really only two short thrusts) with a girl who I just fou...
6 answers |
OK so have been with the other half for 6 years and have 2 kids I recently went to the doctor as had irregular bleeding and they done som...
4 answers |
i am an adult who lives at home with parents and a younger brother. i was diagnosed with chlamydia and treated. is there any risk to them...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I was treated for chlymida last year. My ex had admitted that he gave it to me because he cheated on me with multiple oth...
1 answer |
Recently I receive treatment for an urine infection, and still on treatment, yesterday they made me an urine test and show that the bacte...
1 answer |
So me and my boyfriend recently spent the night in a hotel and we had intercourse several times. He started feeling irritation after our ...
1 answer |
I dont know how long i had chylmida but i had got tested before then i slip up and had sex with my partner but in december on a tuesday m...
1 answer |
At the beginning of this week I testsrd postivd for chlamydia, I then after got antibiotics and it's 3 days later. Will I reinfected mys...
1 answer |
I test negative for chlamydia and gonorreah via NAAT urine test but returned an abnormal pap smear. Could it be possible to have chlamyd...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...