Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This is a patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
141 - 160 (of 7023) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my partner got treated for chlamydia on Wednesday today is Wednesday but I had sex yesterday can I infected again because I didn't...
2 answers |
This past week I visited Planned Parenthood to switch birth control pills. My previous pill were causing severe hormone imbalance and I c...
1 answer |
Hi im a 22 year old woman, my boyfriend has been tested positive with Chlamydia almost 2 years ago and has undergone and completed the tr...
I was somewhat dry during intercourse and two days later I have intense itching and burning. I did look for discharge and it looked like ...
I have a new boyfriend we had unprotected sex at least 5 times.. weeks later I start having lower back pain told him he says he is having...
1 answer |
After being treated for chlamydia can you have unprotected sex 3 weeks later
1 answer |
Hi. Last week my boyfriend made a test and it was positive for chlamydia. There are a few weeks I feel pain during sex, from time to time...
2 answers |
So I slept with a guy back in april/may 08. We had unprotected sex. I had a papsmear back in August as well as STD tests for Chlamydia ...
4 answers |
Hello all, So recently I noticed that when I went to pee there was a small amount of sticky white discharge on the tip of my penis. Th...
2 answers |
Hey there guys, I am 20 yrs old male and I just found out that i got this STI. Right now I am on the last day of taking my pill praying t...
2 answers |
Hello all, This post is going to be rather long so please bare with me. When I went in for a routine pelvic exam, I tested positive for...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Chlamydia 3 weeks ago I took 2 pills of 500mg azithromyacine(or how ever it's spelled) vomited 15 minutes after taki...
1 answer |
Say if me and my NEW sex partner had unprotected sex 2 days after I was treated for chlamydia. Can they be infected now?
1 answer |
My partner and I both had chlamydia, we took the treatment and stupidly as we both got excited were running against eachother. I had my b...
1 answer |
About 6 weeks ago, I picked up chlamydia from my girlfriend. As this is my first (and hopefully last) experience with an STD, I'm a bit ...
17 answers |
We only shared a bath once also, is it possible to get chlamydia any other way other than through sexually contact? I've read horrible st...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Me and my partner were both treated at the exact same time, 1000mg, and we had sex last night without waiting the 7 days, are we still go...
"I was recently tested for Chlamydia with a positive result . My partner and i been having oral sex and rubbing our hands in genitals. I...
2 answers |
I was pregnate with our 2nd child when my doctor told me I had a std.I've been faithful in my marriage of 23 yrs.But, I lost trust for my...
5 answers | 2 comments |
So i recently got chlamydia from an unfaithful partner. Received a treatment of Azithromycin (spelling?) and still noticed I could 'milk'...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources