Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.
161 - 180 (of 6968) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Back in November I was diagnosed with both Chlamydia and Trichamonas genital infections. For treatment, I was recieved a single dosage o...
3 answers |
Hi I'm so scared don't know what to do I had rough sex not long ago so idk if it's that or something else so embarrassing but I have bad...
2 answers |
My partner and I were both diagnosed with chlamydia and both got treatment for it the same day. She received zithromax 250 mg for 6 days ...
3 answers |
I got treated for chlamydia 4 weeks ago with azithromycin Two 500mg pills and had sex for the first time yesterday after being treated ...
1 answer |
I was taking Doxy for bronchitis and the day after the last dose I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend. I know Doxy stays in your s...
1 answer |
Dear all, I have been suffering from chlamydia from last three years. Had all the treatments with antibiotics, herbal meds, Dr Lee 's Diu...
2 answers |
I'm experiencing mucous discharge (clear) for a day or two so far. I wake up really wet, and its wet everytime I wipe. I also have been f...
1 answer |
Hi all, I got infected with this stupid disease on 20 March 2013 and till date not cured. I had all standard treatment, test of cure ever...
1 answer |
Okay so my boyfriend and I broke up in june. We never stopped sleeping together but I ve slept with someone unprotected in july and he di...
1 answer |
So I have recently found out I have chlamedia and this is my fourth time I have always gotten tested and treated right after each partner...
2 answers |
About 3 months ago I was diagnosed with Chlamydia. I was tested 2x for all STD's and both times it came back as only Chlamydia. I took 1 ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently treated for chlamydia. The doctor prescribed me a 7 day dosage of antibiotics that I was to take once in the morning and o...
2 answers |
I acquired chlamydia at the end of september, went to the doctor and took every test possible and came back positive for chlamydia immedi...
3 answers |
In June, 2015, I was diagnosed positive for chlamydia. Before that I have always dealt with a weak immune system, utis, and an overal imb...
6 answers |
Hello, I need help with this!!!. I had oral sex with someone that has Chlamydia yesterday night and today I drank Azithromycin, will the ...
1 answer |
I am a male had a sex with Partner A on Day 0 and now know that I contracted chlamydia during intercourse due to positive test. On Day 3 ...
1 answer |
im scared I had unprotected oral sex im a male and I was getting it from a transsexual prostitute im scared I passed something to my wife...
1 answer |
I recently went to the ER for a discharge and a unpleasant smell, the doctor told me I had bacterial vaginosis and gave me a prescription...
1 answer |
I had chlamydia and got treated, me and my bf had sex 3 days after I was treated.. Does that mean he is now infected??
1 answer |
What are the chances of getting chlamydia through protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources