Aa
A
A
Close

Chlamydia Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

161 - 180 (of 6864) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
STD
Sir, Few weeks back I had gone for erotic massage. The massage was with cream including on genitals. am at risk of any stds. Kindly help
MOHANncv | Last answer
Hi was wondering if someone would be able to help, I had a urine test done last week to test for chlamydia. I never had any symptoms but someone I had slept with recently had tested positive so I though I should get it done. Anyway, my G...
Waady | Last answer
During the past month ive had sore throat and an itch on my sack. The last time I received unprotected oral from a second partner was on may 5th and I jad protecyed sex/vaginal. Since then I had a quick orql swab 10 weeks after that and ...
Eiguy | Last answer
Hi, I have developed a UTI with intense burning during urination. My lymph nodes in my groin are also swollen. Upon Doing research it seems that UTI's don't Typically cause swollen lymph nodes. I have recently had unprotected sex with ...
Leotardreams | Last answer
hello, recently i have have had sex with my girl friend however she was a virgin so her vagina was very tight. i was not using a condom just a lot of vaseline. at first i was fingering her with the vaseline because it was very tight then...
johndoe127 | Last answer
I had unprotected sex with a girl about 6weeks ago. Started having pain in my testicles and mild fever. Since then I have had sore throat and fatigue, burning during urination, extreme pain in right testicle radiating to my inner right t...
LilWorry | Last answer
HELP! I'm worried that I might have Chlamydia forever and don't know what to do! I was treated for Chlamydia with Zithromax (1000 mg 4 pills) by my doctor 5 weeks ago and although the symptoms went away immediately, they came back wi...
ConcernedGuy03 | Last answer
Hi since two weeks my cervix is burning and seems to be really irritated, it hurts really really bad approximately 10 hours a day; i'm also bleeding as if i had my period, it tingles from time to time, i feel nauseous sometimes, and i ...
angelmel12 | Last answer
Just wondering if you slept with someone who had clymadia and picked up the infection straight away would you bleed straight away? I tested positive for clymadia and remember sleeping with my bf and blead straight away after so was just ...
Trix33 | Last answer
So about a week ago my bf was told he had chlamydia and he's been on antibiotics for two weeks since he first visited the dr. I went to urgent care told them my bf had gotten chlamydia so they gave me the single dose of antibiotics I sta...
Weezer713 | Last answer
I visited hospital with one of my friend who herself wanted to get checked. Her issues are: During first 3-4 days of periods - swollen lower stomach; - rectal pain when heavy blood clot passes through the veins (sometimes); - find i...
Kkkkiiii | Last answer
I am a male 32. I went to doc(General medicine doctor) 7 days back complaining pain on tip of penis and i was told it would be STD either Chlamydia or gonorrhoea and given Ricophine injection + Azythromycin(2g) to be taken as a single do...
kumar2184 | Last answer
I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago and roughly a week and a half later I developed a discharge from my penis. In the early morning when I wake up the discharge appears to be like a little drop of milk and then clearer/watery throughout th...
ifyagotta | Last answer
Please if anyone can help answer this question it would really help! I'm freaking out. I'm pretty positive my husband has given me either chlamydia or some other std. I have had some pain while urinating a wiping and green discharge....
Needanswwerrs | Last answer
My boyfriend and I got tested for chlamydia our test came back positive I got treated 2 days ago with 2 does of 500 mg of azithromicine and he didn't get his treatment yet and we had unprotected sex today can I get chlamydia or is the an...
Lovedee12 | Last answer
I recently found out my bf and I tested positive for chlamydia I took 2 pills they were the zpack pills 500 mg. I took my pills 2 days ago he hasn't gotten his pills yet. We just had sex and the condom broke. Will the pills still take ca...
katiedid91 | Last answer
Hi I'm 17, and when me and my boyfriend had sex I caught chlamydia after that we went to get cured for it and a couple hours after I took the medicine I threw up. We've had sex since then but we never went back for a checkup. Now my mom ...
Nakita_ | Last answer
So first of I would like anyone who reads this to do so very carefully... About 3 years ago I tested + for chlamydia. I was treated and re tested negative. I have been with my current partner for 2 years. I have been tested a few times ...
Elster46 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with chlamydia august 17. I had unprotected sex about 10 days later with an old partner. I went to the doc today and got a z pack, it says to take 2 pills (250mg) each today and then 1 for the next 4 days. will that z ...
olrm234 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with chlamydia 3 weeks ago, had the one dose treatment also 3 weeks ago. When should I retest? When can I have the second test after treatment to have it back to negative? How do I know if my treatment worked? How the tes...
Justtoknow22 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources