Aa
A
A
Close
Cholesterol Community
Cholesterol, a waxy, fat-like substance, is important for you body, but too much in your blood can form plaques that sticks to artery walls and narrow or block your arteries increasing your risk of heart disease. Discuss topics including cholesterol’s link to heart disease, how to maintain a low cholesterol diet, and treatment methods for lowering your cholesterol.
1 - 20 (of 352) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello All, A bit of my history: I have a history of hypertension since last 10 years. I take a tablet to control my BP. My biggest iss...
I am 13 years old, I am 87lb, and my height is 5ft. I am saying this because I get a very sharp pain in my upper left chest, my left not ...
Tbd
monicdayExternal User
how often
Tbd
wei1External User
High cholesterol is heredity in some people,, right foods, weight and activities are prevention of high cholesterol but it is harder to ...
1 answer
I have RBBB PROBLEM. HERE SOME DR. SAID IT'S NOT A PROBLEM BUT U HAVE TO GO REGULAR WALKING AND REDUCE Y U CHOLESTEROL LEVEL MY CHOLESTER...
Tbd
JRCRERLRExternal User
Would rather not take statin drugs!
I am 51 yrs old , female from the philippines...Are my results normal or is this there anything I should be worried about....I do appreci...
Tbd
RaP10External User
Took the satin drugs before muscle issue and raised blood sugar levels above 104
My father is 57 years old, has Hypertension and Diabetes since 15 years. He was undergone a Treadmill test, a few weeks ago and the Docto...
Tbd
KathyFLAExternal User
Getting both your HDL and LDL at an optimium number can be challenging.
Tbd
swilson2466External User
My HDL is 35 and always stay low and how to keep average normal?
2 answers | 1 comment
  TBYCL,    DHof,    relax67
I'm a 25 year old male. I was admitted into the hospital with afib with rvr. I get afib from vomiting its happened 2 times in the past 2 ...
Sir/Madam, I am suffering from GERD and H.pylori bacteria from last one year. Gone through lots of medicine but did not work. I fell...
1236893 tn?1408490528
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerides A recent study from Penn State spoke to herbs and spices value for lowering triglycerides, which so...
2 answers | 1 comment
  jdawg1,    gymdandee,    Dee1956
463897 tn?1468017350
Let's thank this CL for 5 years of commitment as a volunteer ambassador in the Cholesterol Community! Wow!
1 answer
would you please inform and give suggestions for the blood test values of SGPT 51 ,SGOT 35 VLDL 68 mg/dl & alkaline phosphatase 275u/l ..
1 answer
Hi Everyone: New to the forum here. I'm 54 years old, female, with mild hypertension (controlled by low dose of Losartan) and hypoth...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Loulyb,    relax67,    HomeChef,    relax67
Tbd
Rlm15External User
My cholesterol level is 216. Can honey nut cheerios really lower your cholesterol.
1 answer
  erijon
Where is Cholesterol synthesized? What carries Cholesterol and fat to the Cells? What carries free cholesterol from body tissues ...
2 answers
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cholesterol Community Resources