Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
About This Community:

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By MercyMe333
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at ...
3236191_tn?1355144215
By schizofriendia
I feel like a vampire lately. When I'm outside and the sun rises it causes me to start yawning, get sleepy, my nose ...
By Mrsdrost
Hello :0) Over the past couple of years, I have become very tired all of the time. I am a mother of a small child,...
By JW4451
No medications and healthy for 41 yrs, then one day I woke up with chest pain (later diagnosed as Pericarditis based ...
murthom1Sep 03
saswalisAug 09
carrie15Jul 28
Stacey_80Jul 12
By EBirgitte
Is it just me? Who feels empty. This CFS is so hard to deal with everyday. To face. To live with. To carry around. ...
MrsdrostAug 22
By Mrsdrost
Taco Bell
By peregrination
I have REALLY bad muscle pain this past month. It's the kind of burn you get (if we all think far back enough before ...
By SpaldingNahi Blank
Hi, I'm a single, full-time father to three teenaged sons, a successful, work-from-home freelance writer. My life...
By Vigil4nte
Hey, I have had various symptoms since September 2012 which started with headaches, the list is as follows: Hea...
By pennyyy91
Hi i am a 22 year old female. I have never had any serious health issues in my life. The past 3 months I have been h...
Kcjo10Aug 02
RickVaugMar 21
choo_chooFeb 13
By Minimadmatt Blank
Just wondering what experience other CFS sufferers have had with stimulants. I'm in the uk and it's virtually impossi...
By caitie12
Starting last year in august, I have been unable to enjoy my life and live it to its fullest. I started having nausea...
1394098_tn?1385963734
By tjrusert
I was recently diagnosed with cfs. The Dr put me on Cymbalta for the body aches and sleep disturbances. But I'm still...
7486852_tn?1410355784
By JessieJ21
Who do I see regarding frequent fatigue and fibromyalgia like symptoms ?
By danilou91
Hi. Im 35 weeks pregnant and the whole way through my pregnancy i have made it very clear that a c section would be t...
By mstrozewski
I didn't know which forum to put this into. But I'll start off with what happened to my left eye yesterday and bring ...
By Kazooie47
Anhyone know anything about heavy metal toxicity? If you were exposed 8 years ago in adolescence but you dont think y...
Melly81bJun 02
Melly81bJun 02
Jinxie_WMay 24
tjrusertMay 06
By Minimadmatt Blank
I would like to state from the start here that I have CFS and believe it to be without shadow of a doubt a physical c...
Jinx_777May 27
Jinx_777May 27
tjrusertMay 06
RickVaugApr 20
By KatherineKA
Hi, introducing myself, I am new to the forum, diagnosed with CFS And FM about 3 years ago, did not take it seriously...
By candyman54321
There isn't any question about it. This condition is physical, and the government and FDA knows it. They are suppress...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank