Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
1 - 20 (of 268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, since a knee operation in January 2013 where I suffered from a cardiac arrest and reanimation I suffer from chronic fatigue. The f...
20391264 tn?1496776181
Hello everyone. I know i need to seek professional medical advice, which i will be doing soon as well... i need to first find the best m...
I broke my leg playing soccer, its been 3 months since and I still have pain. I don't want to use a strong drug like oxy because I don't ...
I was just wondering if you could help me cool my nerves. Almost 4 months ago (16 weeks ago) caught a really bad virus and was ill pretty...
3 answers |
Hello so here are the results of the blood test for a 74yr old man, paralyzed legs, has been sleeping a lot lately, very weak and dizzy a...
1 answer |
i am always in pain and i really dont know what to do anymore. i do have depression and have treated it which seems to be the thing that ...
5 answers |
Hi all. I'm an 18 y/o male, and since two years ago I started experiencing symptoms of chronic fatigue - energy depletion on a random bas...
2 answers |
At the age of 20 I contracted cmv. My whole world flipped upside down. At the time I always had body issues and stressed a lot. I over ex...
Hi I'm eleven months down the line after reactivated ebv. It has been a nightmare, was previously healthy 39 yr old female but I think st...
2 answers |
43 year old healthy male before this all started in Aug 2016. Had mild colds/URIs May, June, July 2016. No biggie. Had another one in ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am not diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, however I don't know what is wrong with me. I am tired ALL THE TIME. I am 20 years old ...
2 answers |
I'm 20, female, RN. 5'3 112lb Pretty fit. I do body building. Trying to bulk to 130 currently. Anyway, yesterday I was walking my dog...
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at different places in ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I suffered from what I thought was chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and fibromyalgia (FM) for 9.5 years. Below is a list of thin...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Its been six months with fatigue and pain and joint stiffness and more weird traumas sometimes breath shorting or an explained stomach ac...
3 answers |
Im a 30 yr old female. So for about the last month I have had, what I'd call severe fatigue. I will get at least 8 hours of sleep a night...
1 answer |
Hi, I have been having serious health troubles lately that largely interfer with my overall functioning. These are the following: ...
1 answer |
I get bouts of depression and fatigue which last for like four to five days.These periods have become like living hell for me. The sympt...
3 answers |
My parter is a 22 year old male generally quite fit . About a month ago woke up in the middle of the night with severe sickness and diahr...
1 answer |
Hi please help me out with this. I was diagnosed with reactivated ebv 11 months ago. Had insomnia, night sweats, brain fog, fatigue, musc...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources