Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
21 - 40 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
Hello! I've just recently started researching my symptoms even though I've been feeling crappy for 2 years now. From what I've read, CFS ...
1 answer |
Hi I have CFS symptoms for past 2 years. Last year my gp checked urine and found red blood cells in it; gave antibiotics but they did no...
1 answer |
This may sound like a paradoxical question, but can you have CFS without fatigue? I'm a 48-year-old male, previously quite healthy, un...
3 answers |
I am a 41 yr old single male and recently I have been facing this more than ever. Last 3 yrs or so, I have flexible work hours and I stay...
2 answers | 2 comments |
436713 tn?1408888330
I feel like I have spent thousands of hours on the internet trying to find out what is wrong with me. Not to mention appointments with do...
8 answers |
It's actually starting to bother me, but all I ever do is sit or sleep. If I want to get up and do something, I sometimes make it to the ...
2 answers |
1394098 tn?1385963734
I was recently diagnosed with cfs. The Dr put me on Cymbalta for the body aches and sleep disturbances. But I'm still very tired all the ...
16 answers |
Since the end of May (it is now end of Oct as of this writing) I have gradually slid into illness and am working with doctors but have go...
7 answers |
Seven yrs ago, my son, now 21 felt very weak in his legs and to this day is still unable to walk without locking his knees back to keep f...
2 answers |
I have reactivated EBV for two years, now more likely CFS. Was looking at some old (2009) posts from someone very active on the board na...
For the last month or two I've been feeling very cloudy in the head and completely exhausted at all times. It's very hard to focus enough...
1 answer |
Age: 26 Weight: 173 lbs Height: 5'10" Lives in Connecticut Symptoms: Brain fog, fatigue, lightheaded, extreme thirst, reaction to...
6 answers |
I have been experiencing some chronic fatigue for a few months now and I am at a loss as to what to do. I have been diagnosed with clinic...
2 answers |
This is one patient history who came to me in his words. "I am normal and happy person when I don’t involve in any work like reading o...
3 answers |
Dear forum members, I would be grateful for help on this condition, or at least some info that could help me to understand it so I can...
1 answer |
13685364 tn?1431037424
About 8 days ago I felt very very feverish my back was hurting bad and my skin hurt to the touch. I was achey all over. I was tested at t...
1 answer |
Just discovered I have both of these a couple months ago after noticing a lump in my gum. The cyst has been eating away at my jaw and has...
3 answers |
Have you heard? CFS/ME may soon have a new name: SEID or Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease Recent Article: http:...
1 answer |
I have had migraines since the age of 19. Later in my 30's I'd get this horrible in my spine between shoulder blades. Neck pain is now ev...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...