Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

16M, not taking any medications. For they past month or so I have been sleeping 10-15 hours a day, always waking up tired and being tired...
Heating sheets can be used in medical devices, and heating can also help the discomfort caused by joint pain. At the same time, heating s...
I've been having lots of back pain recently especially after waking up in the morning. I can't even twist or stretch my back due to the p...
Chronic, treatment-resistant back pain is one of the most difficult kinds of back pain to diagnose and treat. Psychological back pain, al...

After drinking, gave unprotected oral, protected sex. - Next day, soar throat, swollen glands. A few days later Ears clogged, Eyes slight...
Is it just me? Who feels empty. This CFS is so hard to deal with everyday. To face. To live with. To carry around. Is it just me? Who f...
Top General Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.