Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

21 - 40 (of 226) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Just discovered I have both of these a couple months ago after noticing a lump in my gum. The cyst has been eating away at my jaw and has perforated it, I've had no pain, but will be getting surgery soon. My question is what are the ...
arch3r | Last answer
Have you heard? CFS/ME may soon have a new name: SEID or Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease Recent Article: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/15/1365834/-KosAbility-High-Stakes-Big-Drama-Name-Change-CFS-ME-SEID
CelestialStar | Last answer
I have had migraines since the age of 19. Later in my 30's I'd get this horrible in my spine between shoulder blades. Neck pain is now everyday. My Chiropractic adjustments don't hold at all. I now have four disc 2 between shoulder blade...
sassyc68 | Last answer
Greetings. For the past 10 months or so I have found myself feeling somewhat tired upon waking up & throughout the day. Its a mental tiredness, that seems to be progressively getting worse. I'm finding it increasingly hard to concent...
Nicoben | Last answer
I've been dealing with weak, jumpy, heavy feeling legs, along with numb limbs and the inability to sleep for over 3 years. I'm waking up with theses issues every hour or so and recently I'm told that I'm twitching and jumping while asle...
driver999 | Last answer
I have CFS and i am 15 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy was a deliberate choice, but i am still a bit scared. I am 31 years old, in a relationship with my husband for 14 years, and have been wanting a baby/child for many years now. I got di...
Liske | Last answer
Hi. I will really like help on this. I have suffered from internal fever. My body temperature when taken by a thermometer is normal,but I feel warm and feverish inside me. I have joint and muscles that ache especially on my booth knees. ...
folwalsh | Last answer
I get botox for my hyperhydrosis under my arms and my CFS started around the same time... is this coincidental? Thanks ps: how does one get botox out of their body if thats the case..
Ayuda01 | Last answer
I am a 31 yr old female desperately seeking answers on my constant fatigue and leg weakness/shakiness spells. Been going on for about a year. I will try to make a long story short. i have a 21 mnth old daughter. right before i got pregna...
Valerie316 | Last answer
I am 28 year old man, I am a mail carrier so my job is pretty physical but I like it.. I have fatigue in the morning before I go to work, and I have muscle pain and joint pain.. But when I start working I goes away, but I have a bad righ...
estezzy | Posted
I'm a 28 year old mother of 3 boys, ages 6 and under. I work full-time as a morning television director, so my hours are 4am to noon. By the time I get home, my husband is going to work, leaving me with all 3 kids until I force them into...
hke | Last answer
To begin, I'm eighteen years old. I've never been diagnosed with CFS, but I was considering going to the doctor regarding my concerns. I've been completely exhausted for several years now. I get so fatigued that I can't even think and th...
Katy_LM | Last answer
11371651_tn?1417632432
I'm a 31 male. All this for me started Oct 1st, it first started with a twitching (not tremor) right index finger, which stop after a couple of days but then my right hand started to become tight and painful, sometimes it was as if I cou...
HunterD | Posted
Have diabetes and recently had a DKA that caused a heart attack and renal failure .I am now on the mend but prior to all this I had weight loss- indigestion and chronic fatigue and chronic diarrhoea spells followed by constipation and w...
amandajaynec | Posted
So I had a sexual relationship with a woman I was certain could have HIV, but the sex was protected and I have tested negative 16 times up to the 9 month mark when I drew a line in the sand and told myself finally it can't be hiv. I...
Dunkel13 | Last answer
CFS
for the past few years I've felt tired on a daily basis despite getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night. I have experienced joint pain, headaches, red knuckles, malaise sometimes, and swollen glands. How would a doctor diagnose me with CFS?
Lupefiasco2 | Last answer
CFS
My CFS condition is getting worse and worse. I have been seen/treated by Neurologist, Psychiatrist Endocrinologist and others and I'm taking medications.Not helping. Basically they all gave up and just suggesting physical activity and...
HBN | Last answer
Just wondering what experience other CFS sufferers have had with stimulants. I'm in the uk and it's virtually impossible to get prescribed here but know many in the states use adderall amongst other stimulants. I myself have experimented...
Minimadmatt | Last answer
Can all chronic fatigue and pain I have be due to hyperparathyroidism? I have had 10.5 calcium 3x, PTH of 33 last checked. Has gone up from 26. I feel awful, like death is slowly coming upon me. Thanks to anyone who might help. I do have...
MKriley | Last answer
535822_tn?1443980380
May I ask what Meds are prescribed for CFS and anyone know of herbal remedies instead,?
margypops | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources