Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

41 - 60 (of 226) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 35, cancer free for 2 years in few days. Still very tired, drain and sleep a lot. Last winter I crash when I realised it wasn't going away. 2 youngs kids and work part time up to september and then full time. Not a good idea for ...
gpoirierarcand | Last answer
One day I'm fine and go to the gym and then jog 2 miles than walk 2 miles home, then the next day can barely get out of bed and keep my eyes open, also have been getting shortness of breath while running or going up stairs any ideas thanks
Joshshamous | Last answer
Hey, I have had various symptoms since September 2012 which started with headaches, the list is as follows: Headaches Lightheaded/dizzy Eye pain Increased Saliva Increased Sweating including night sweats which seems an intolera...
Vigil4nte | Last answer
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at different places in my body. Terrible back pain, sore spot, swelling that makes sitting or standing hard sometimes. ...
MercyMe333 | Last answer
For the last few months I have been having days of feeling really achy and exhausted to the point where I feel so bad I want to cry but can't even do that as I am so weak. I have also been getting more frequent headaches and gaining weig...
lolziie | Last answer
10100899_tn?1407840897
helli just wondering has anyone suffered ear pain in healing from cfs? worse with lack of sleep?
ash1682 | Last answer
For many years I have had issues with my muscles. At one time I was 10% body fat and arm curling 75lb dumb bells. Now I am at least 25%body fat and I would struggle with 20lb dumb bells. My strength is fading. Any time I flex a mus...
Clark8025 | Last answer
Back in late 2002, after a long course of antibiotics for a skin conditions, I started developing some strange symptoms. Pain in my lower back, muscle fatigue, severe at times, leg weakness, muscle twitching, nausea and lightheadedness ...
fattrobb | Last answer
10600652_tn?1416238283
has anyone tried nuvigil or provigil for energy? did it work for you? it didnt for me does anyone know whats good for energy
kcwolf | Last answer
I feel extremely tired from time to time. This tiredness lasts for 5 days then departs! It comes to me twice a month at least. The rest of the time I am normal and perfectly fine. During this fatigue period, even my mood is not right and...
Mohammad_Al | Last answer
3236191_tn?1451025079
I feel like a vampire lately. When I'm outside and the sun rises it causes me to start yawning, get sleepy, my nose begins running and my eyelids start to spasm where they won't stay open. Any advice until I can get to the doctor on Mo...
schizofriendia | Last answer
Hello :0) Over the past couple of years, I have become very tired all of the time. I am a mother of a small child, but there should be no reason to feel as tired as I am. I can literally fall asleep at any point in the day, my muscles...
Mrsdrost | Last answer
No medications and healthy for 41 yrs, then one day I woke up with chest pain (later diagnosed as Pericarditis based on symptoms only) and had a vasovagal episode. Both of these were new for me. At the hospital ALL tests (Xray, EKG, Bloo...
JW4451 | Last answer
Is it just me? Who feels empty. This CFS is so hard to deal with everyday. To face. To live with. To carry around. Is it just me? Who feels worthless. Like a big partybooper. Like a failure. Like a depressed little girl. Is it just me...
EBirgitte | Last answer
Taco Bell
Mrsdrost | Last answer
I have REALLY bad muscle pain this past month. It's the kind of burn you get (if we all think far back enough before getting sick and fatigued) when you work out for a long time--an endurance burn. But it's to the point it ignites over t...
peregrination | Last answer
Hi, I'm a single, full-time father to three teenaged sons, a successful, work-from-home freelance writer. My life is grand, full of love and happiness. However, about eight months ago, it was like the light's were just turned off...
SpaldingNahi | Last answer
Hi i am a 22 year old female. I have never had any serious health issues in my life. The past 3 months I have been having on going symptoms and doctors cant find what is wrong with me. It started when one day I was getting abdominal cra...
pennyyy91 | Last answer
Starting last year in august, I have been unable to enjoy my life and live it to its fullest. I started having nausea, headaches, sore throats (only at night), loss of appetite and a stiff neck. I have suffered from fatigue and weakness....
caitie12 | Last answer
7486852_tn?1410355784
Who do I see regarding frequent fatigue and fibromyalgia like symptoms ?
JessieJ21 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...