Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
41 - 60 (of 235) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hke
I'm a 28 year old mother of 3 boys, ages 6 and under. I work full-time as a morning television director, so my hours are 4am to noon. By ...
3 answers |
To begin, I'm eighteen years old. I've never been diagnosed with CFS, but I was considering going to the doctor regarding my concerns. I'...
1 answer |
11371651 tn?1417632432
I'm a 31 male. All this for me started Oct 1st, it first started with a twitching (not tremor) right index finger, which stop after a cou...
Have diabetes and recently had a DKA that caused a heart attack and renal failure .I am now on the mend but prior to all this I had weig...
So I had a sexual relationship with a woman I was certain could have HIV, but the sex was protected and I have tested negative 16 times u...
1 answer |
CFS
for the past few years I've felt tired on a daily basis despite getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night. I have experienced joint pain, he...
1 answer |
CFS
HBN
My CFS condition is getting worse and worse. I have been seen/treated by Neurologist, Psychiatrist Endocrinologist and others and I'm t...
2 answers |
Just wondering what experience other CFS sufferers have had with stimulants. I'm in the uk and it's virtually impossible to get prescribe...
4 answers |
Can all chronic fatigue and pain I have be due to hyperparathyroidism? I have had 10.5 calcium 3x, PTH of 33 last checked. Has gone up fr...
2 answers |
535822 tn?1443980380
May I ask what Meds are prescribed for CFS and anyone know of herbal remedies instead,?
9 answers |
I am 35, cancer free for 2 years in few days. Still very tired, drain and sleep a lot. Last winter I crash when I realised it wasn't go...
3 answers |
One day I'm fine and go to the gym and then jog 2 miles than walk 2 miles home, then the next day can barely get out of bed and keep my e...
2 answers |
Hey, I have had various symptoms since September 2012 which started with headaches, the list is as follows: Headaches Lightheaded/...
8 answers |
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at different places in ...
3 answers |
For the last few months I have been having days of feeling really achy and exhausted to the point where I feel so bad I want to cry but c...
4 answers |
10100899 tn?1407840897
helli just wondering has anyone suffered ear pain in healing from cfs? worse with lack of sleep?
1 answer |
For many years I have had issues with my muscles. At one time I was 10% body fat and arm curling 75lb dumb bells. Now I am at least 2...
1 answer |
Back in late 2002, after a long course of antibiotics for a skin conditions, I started developing some strange symptoms. Pain in my lowe...
2 answers |
10600652 tn?1416238283
has anyone tried nuvigil or provigil for energy? did it work for you? it didnt for me does anyone know whats good for energy
1 answer |
I feel extremely tired from time to time. This tiredness lasts for 5 days then departs! It comes to me twice a month at least. The rest o...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
1530171 tn?1448133193