Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
61 - 80 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at different places in ...
3 answers |
For the last few months I have been having days of feeling really achy and exhausted to the point where I feel so bad I want to cry but c...
4 answers |
10100899 tn?1407840897
helli just wondering has anyone suffered ear pain in healing from cfs? worse with lack of sleep?
1 answer |
For many years I have had issues with my muscles. At one time I was 10% body fat and arm curling 75lb dumb bells. Now I am at least 2...
1 answer |
Back in late 2002, after a long course of antibiotics for a skin conditions, I started developing some strange symptoms. Pain in my lowe...
2 answers |
10600652 tn?1416238283
has anyone tried nuvigil or provigil for energy? did it work for you? it didnt for me does anyone know whats good for energy
1 answer |
I feel extremely tired from time to time. This tiredness lasts for 5 days then departs! It comes to me twice a month at least. The rest o...
3 answers |
3236191 tn?1451025079
I feel like a vampire lately. When I'm outside and the sun rises it causes me to start yawning, get sleepy, my nose begins running and m...
1 answer |
Hello :0) Over the past couple of years, I have become very tired all of the time. I am a mother of a small child, but there should be...
2 answers |
No medications and healthy for 41 yrs, then one day I woke up with chest pain (later diagnosed as Pericarditis based on symptoms only) an...
3 answers |
Is it just me? Who feels empty. This CFS is so hard to deal with everyday. To face. To live with. To carry around. Is it just me? Who f...
6 answers |
I have REALLY bad muscle pain this past month. It's the kind of burn you get (if we all think far back enough before getting sick and fat...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm a single, full-time father to three teenaged sons, a successful, work-from-home freelance writer. My life is grand, full of l...
5 answers |
Hi i am a 22 year old female. I have never had any serious health issues in my life. The past 3 months I have been having on going sympt...
4 answers |
Starting last year in august, I have been unable to enjoy my life and live it to its fullest. I started having nausea, headaches, sore th...
8 answers |
7486852 tn?1410355784
Who do I see regarding frequent fatigue and fibromyalgia like symptoms ?
5 answers |
Hi. Im 35 weeks pregnant and the whole way through my pregnancy i have made it very clear that a c section would be the best thing for my...
2 answers |
I didn't know which forum to put this into. But I'll start off with what happened to my left eye yesterday and bring it to this point. ...
1 answer |
Anhyone know anything about heavy metal toxicity? If you were exposed 8 years ago in adolescence but you dont think you've been exposed a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
Blank
Gemfly
1530171 tn?1448133193