Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Hi, I am dealing with a bad fatigue problem. I am just lethargic ALL the time. I get 9 hours of sleep nightly, and I eat enough calories....
i am 35 year male and was feeling fatigued, weakness, fast heartbeat, sweating, itching and increased appetite so i performed thyroid tes...
I am 40 years old, for the past year I have been experiencing pain Upper right Quad, Into my back down my leg. I also have insomnia BAD, ...
I am a 49 year old man from Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. I started to suffer from anxiety disorder in March 2002 to late May 2002...
so... here i am. to get the basics out of the way, i’m an 18 year old girl, 5’4”, 110 pounds. i don’t take any medication aside from the ...

At the age of 20 I contracted cmv. My whole world flipped upside down. At the time I always had body issues and stressed a lot. I over ex...
Top General Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.