Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community

Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.

81 - 100 (of 234) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10947 tn?1281407852
What were your first symptoms of CFS? We'd like to see your comments as you share with other members. There are no right or wrong answers. It's a great way for our community to come together and share their thoughts about CFS. We'll be ...
  Posted
Type of medication to take haven't had a bowel movement for 4 weeks
  Posted
7460657 tn?1390988871
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone here is from Sydney. I'm in need of a recommendation for a GP as I haven't been able to see anyone at all for almost a year due to being bed bound. I'd prefer a doctor who practices in the inner city, e...
  Posted
I am desperately trying to find a doctor who knows anything about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Central PA near Harrisburg or Carlisle or Hershey Area. If I can find someone good I'll drive as long as it takes!!!
  Posted
Does anyone know if CFS is caused by infections and how it is diagnosed? I have Abnormal Lymphocyte subset panels and my doctor will not explain them... I have attached my test results... Please help me...do I have CMV, EBV or L...
  Posted
2005965 tn?1332671591
Hello.. I am 26yo. I always feeling fatigue since i git Hepatitis A infection 10years ago and feeling fatigue 5years ago. AntiHbS positive (was vaccinated) . HbSAg negative. AntiHCV negative. But my ALT always 3x normal. The newer resul...
  Posted
Hi! Was wondering if anyone can tell me how one tells/is diagnosed with fibromyalgia vs. chronic fatigue syndrome. I was diagnosed with FMS 17 years ago when pain was my primary symptom and I do have the trigger point pain along with mos...
  Posted
773755 tn?1328123377
just sharing what happened after i fell from bed in the afternoon, onto tiles 48 hrs ago. landed on my sacrum and upper back, and hit my head mildly too. hoped it wouldnt be too much of a problem be knew in reality it was going to be ...
  Posted
I feel ill with constant muscle aching, especially in my legs. I cannot stand or walk too long because the pain in my legs (a burning heavy tightness) gets worse and builds up until my legs feel like they will explode. I also have swel...
  Posted
I contracted a bad case of flu and a chest infection at the beginning of march this year. I've never been the same since then. My symptoms come and go but my breathlessness remains constant every day throughout the day. Was given an albu...
  Posted
My first ever post. Hope I'm on the right Forum. 6 months ago I suddenly started having fatigue in my leg quads when I walked 50 feet. I've been in good shape all my life playing tennis, skiing, etc. Have seen all the doctors, internist,...
  Posted
574118 tn?1305138884
my sister 3 weeks ago she went wrong, perhaps stress, perhaps something traumatic from excessive fear due to incidents in my country, don't know, I just need to know which kind of doctors to consult. It all started with the pulse high...
  Posted
5937553 tn?1377016387
I have taken Levothyroxine for a few years now, and it doesn't seem to be helping. These last few months I have been more groggy, spacey, forgetful than ever. I have chronic fatigue as well. But I just had blood tests done, and she said ...
  Posted
After one beta blocker injection followed by a pill am I at risk for heart failure haven't had any past nor family history of it but my grandmother has had a heart attack and her and my mother has hypertension but to the point can taking...
  Posted
Hello, I'm feeling increasingly frustrated with feeling crappy. I know I MUST start a regular excercise program, but by the time I get home from work, I'm lucky if I have the energy to get out of my clothes and crawl into bed. If ...
  Posted
anxiety and to much water? urgent help? i have really bad anxiety and i been feeling bad for 2 months with dizziness fatigue and headaches i had a lot of test done witch came back clear but today i felt good and decided to skate bored a...
  Posted
hi i am facing this from the last 1 and half month; the feeling is hard to explain.... the mind and the eyes feel the same was as somone feels after recoverying from a week of high fever. the morning i am usually fine by evening my ey...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Mind-body medicine explores the influence of your mind and emotions on your body and immune system, and vice versa. Click Here: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Mind-Body-Health-/show/1626 We look forward to seeing you soon! Bes...
  Posted
After constant hospital visits from EKGs blood and urine samples to clinic visit testing for all stds and HIV everything came back normal and clean but daily I feel drowsy and constantly yawning "besides the wheezes and chest pains" what...
  Posted
look at my other questions to see all 4 pages of my physical
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources