Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
81 - 100 (of 242) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I would like to state from the start here that I have CFS and believe it to be without shadow of a doubt a physical condition. Most if no...
10 answers |
Hi, introducing myself, I am new to the forum, diagnosed with CFS And FM about 3 years ago, did not take it seriously - doc did not take ...
4 answers |
There isn't any question about it. This condition is physical, and the government and FDA knows it. They are suppressing any cures or res...
I have been through hell for the last 6 months. with these symptoms lightheadedness brainfog flu-like symtoms (especially after p...
2 answers |
Happy new year to all of you. I just joined the group and am happy to find this forum. I understand you are not doctors but I was wonderi...
2 answers |
I'm a 23 year old male, and am experiencing worrisome symptoms (for a few months now) It started with digestive issues a little over ...
1 answer |
10947 tn?1281407852
List one word that best describes how CFS has impacted your life. Your comments are helpful to other members. We look forward to seei...
6 answers |
I've been having what I believe are the tell-tale signs of chronic fatigue syndrome for about a month now. It's progressing really quickl...
3 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
What were your first symptoms of CFS? We'd like to see your comments as you share with other members. There are no right or wrong answer...
6 answers |
Type of medication to take haven't had a bowel movement for 4 weeks
2 answers |
7460657 tn?1390988871
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone here is from Sydney. I'm in need of a recommendation for a GP as I haven't been able to see anyone at all...
I am desperately trying to find a doctor who knows anything about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Central PA near Harrisburg or Carlisle or H...
1 answer |
Does anyone know if CFS is caused by infections and how it is diagnosed? I have Abnormal Lymphocyte subset panels and my doctor will n...
2 answers |
2005965 tn?1332671591
Hello.. I am 26yo. I always feeling fatigue since i git Hepatitis A infection 10years ago and feeling fatigue 5years ago. AntiHbS positi...
6 answers |
Hi! Was wondering if anyone can tell me how one tells/is diagnosed with fibromyalgia vs. chronic fatigue syndrome. I was diagnosed with F...
4 answers |
773755 tn?1328123377
just sharing what happened after i fell from bed in the afternoon, onto tiles 48 hrs ago. landed on my sacrum and upper back, and hit ...
3 answers |
I feel ill with constant muscle aching, especially in my legs. I cannot stand or walk too long because the pain in my legs (a burning he...
5 answers |
I contracted a bad case of flu and a chest infection at the beginning of march this year. I've never been the same since then. My symptom...
4 answers |
My first ever post. Hope I'm on the right Forum. 6 months ago I suddenly started having fatigue in my leg quads when I walked 50 feet. I'...
2 answers |
574118 tn?1305138884
my sister 3 weeks ago she went wrong, perhaps stress, perhaps something traumatic from excessive fear due to incidents in my country, don...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...