Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
81 - 100 (of 256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
No medications and healthy for 41 yrs, then one day I woke up with chest pain (later diagnosed as Pericarditis based on symptoms only) an...
3 answers |
Is it just me? Who feels empty. This CFS is so hard to deal with everyday. To face. To live with. To carry around. Is it just me? Who f...
6 answers |
I have REALLY bad muscle pain this past month. It's the kind of burn you get (if we all think far back enough before getting sick and fat...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm a single, full-time father to three teenaged sons, a successful, work-from-home freelance writer. My life is grand, full of l...
5 answers |
Hi i am a 22 year old female. I have never had any serious health issues in my life. The past 3 months I have been having on going sympt...
3 answers |
Starting last year in august, I have been unable to enjoy my life and live it to its fullest. I started having nausea, headaches, sore th...
8 answers |
7486852 tn?1410355784
Who do I see regarding frequent fatigue and fibromyalgia like symptoms ?
5 answers |
Hi. Im 35 weeks pregnant and the whole way through my pregnancy i have made it very clear that a c section would be the best thing for my...
2 answers |
I didn't know which forum to put this into. But I'll start off with what happened to my left eye yesterday and bring it to this point. ...
1 answer |
Anhyone know anything about heavy metal toxicity? If you were exposed 8 years ago in adolescence but you dont think you've been exposed a...
1 answer |
I would like to state from the start here that I have CFS and believe it to be without shadow of a doubt a physical condition. Most if no...
10 answers |
Hi, introducing myself, I am new to the forum, diagnosed with CFS And FM about 3 years ago, did not take it seriously - doc did not take ...
4 answers |
There isn't any question about it. This condition is physical, and the government and FDA knows it. They are suppressing any cures or res...
I have been through hell for the last 6 months. with these symptoms lightheadedness brainfog flu-like symtoms (especially after p...
2 answers |
Happy new year to all of you. I just joined the group and am happy to find this forum. I understand you are not doctors but I was wonderi...
2 answers |
I'm a 23 year old male, and am experiencing worrisome symptoms (for a few months now) It started with digestive issues a little over ...
1 answer |
10947 tn?1281407852
List one word that best describes how CFS has impacted your life. Your comments are helpful to other members. We look forward to seei...
6 answers |
I've been having what I believe are the tell-tale signs of chronic fatigue syndrome for about a month now. It's progressing really quickl...
3 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
What were your first symptoms of CFS? We'd like to see your comments as you share with other members. There are no right or wrong answer...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources