Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder that causes extreme fatigue over extended periods of time which persists after rest and limits one’s ability to conduct ordinary daily activities. Discuss topics including causes, exams and tests for CFS, treatments and how to live with CFS.
101 - 120 (of 235) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
look at my other questions to see all 4 pages of my physical
1 answer |
page 2 of 4. Look at my other questions to see all 4 pages
1 answer |
look at my other questions to see all 4 pages of my physical
1 answer |
please look at my attachment
1 answer |
As cfs usually and very little or no exercise, and is it possible to still lose weight whilst getting very little or no exercise?
3 answers |
1811056 tn?1316646764
I recently went off of clonazepam and nortriptyline in jan. Been off for 5 months. Now experiencing these symptoms everyday: head pres...
1 answer |
I'm 14 but I've had chronic fatigue for 3 months. I havent been able to do anything most of the time cause it's just so so tiring. 3 week...
3 answers |
hi i was taking medicine of antidepressant,while taking medicine my TSH elevated to 26.9 and i received systom of fatique that cant be go...
2 answers |
Life Medical History Infant Rent said I was a healthy baby, only started getting sick in toddler years Pre first grade/life Throughou...
1 answer |
I have lymes and was diagnosed previously with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. It is thought that many actually suffer from Lyme's, whi...
1 answer |
How does Chronic Fatigue work? Do you feel normal on some days or part of the time? Or is it just fatigue 24/7? Also does anyone else hav...
4 answers |
Everyone seems to have different symptoms with their M.E/CFS does anyone find that their pain levels and exhaustion levels decreases in w...
3 answers |
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone else has this strange stomach! When I eat dinner (slow eater) , I can actually see the little pouch in ...
2 answers |
551343 tn?1350880995
I think my friend might have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (cfs). She is convinced it is MND. This is part of her story. To be hone...
3 answers |
Every day I have 'episodes' that have consistent symptoms and onset. First I'll start to feel a bit weary, possibly yawning, and then wit...
1 answer |
I am exhausted all the time!!! I'm very depressed so maybe my exhaustion is related to the depression. How can I find out?? What type ...
1 answer |
277836 tn?1359669774
I got copies of my test results. Just because I am not sure what my dr is thinking. Anyway I have a question on the complement CH50 level...
5 answers |
Hi I'm 23 years old, last night when I fell asleep i recall a sudden vivid dream and than i woke up quickly to my entire body feeling lik...
1 answer |
I will try and keep this as short as possible. Ive been suffering from assumed CFS for about 2 years now. And there has been nothing t...
2 answers |
I am 41 years single, female, working for past 18 years, for last one week am feeling fatigued when am awakening. I had been having hea...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...