Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to chronic Idiopathic Urticaria and other hive based skin conditions.
1 - 20 (of 66) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
bwb
I have had hives for almost three years now. Every antihistimine and stomach pill (that has a histimine blocker) has been tried. The only...
241 answers |
I have been suffering from hives for 6 months. Right now I am out of town on business and have hives on arms, inner thighs, and hands...
40 answers | 2 comments |
Hello all. I have had hives all over my body in as many as 15 different locations at the same time. I've tried singular, zyrtec, Claritin...
I have visited my primary care doctor last august and was given predinizone to ease my hives. After 5 months of on and off hives and occa...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My wife has been experiencing an outbreak of chronic hives for almost 2 years. It started after she broke some bones in her foot and in u...
138 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am suffering from Aquagenic urticaria and cold induced urticaria for past 4 years. I got several treatments but none of them worke...
I have adult asthma & have lived on Predisome for several yrs. My Dr. suggested Xolair. I'm really concerned about the side effects/cancer.
FJK
Is anyone having success with Zolair?? Waiting for insurance approval but am concerned with potential side effects. Thanks
1 answer |
I have been using xolair for 2 years and it has been great as long as I receive the shots every 4 weeks. During the past 2 months I notic...
I am looking for other people who have CIU, to talk and be supportive of each other, ask questions and just understand what we're going t...
Hi everyone, My name is Krista. I am 25 years old. About 9 months ago I was diagnosed with CIU. Around the time I started getting the hi...
1 answer |
I'm a 29 y.o female who has had hives 9 months. When I first saw my doctor he gave me a course of steroids, that didn't help at all. I ...
206 answers |
Hi Doctor, I've been under the care of an allergist for the past 5 years for the treatment of hives from an allergy with an unknown sour...
20 answers |
*****I never ever post on these kind of things but here's my story. I'm a 20 year old woman. Three years ago I started suffering with ecz...
On July 21st 2008, I started developing "giant hives". I tried Benadryl, the hives persisted and continued to grow to reach approximatel...
7 answers |
I have had chronic hives for the past 2 years. My triggers include getting warm, working out, tight clothing, hot showers, drinking alco...
1 answer |
Around April of this year I began getting hives on my chest and arms very randomly. It started occurring around once or twice a week. T...
1 answer |
530191 tn?1214166411
Looking to make friends with others who have autoimmune urticaria and share stories, symptoms, food for thought, etc. Anyone game?
315 answers | 1 comment |
I had Urticaria over a year ago along with angioedema. This is one HORRIBLE disorder and I feel for everyone suffering this dibilitating ...
I need HELP...For about 8 years I have been feeling like I am having hot flashes, crazy right at age 32. Now 4 years and going I get thes...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria Community Resources