Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
Hi there im a nearly 21 yr old female have been smoking for 5 yrs on and off i weigh 38kg and 151cm tall . I have anxiety and panic attac...
I quit smoking 4 months ago after smoking for 25 years. I am 41 years old and had a ct scan done that showed mild emphysematous changes w...
My father 68 years old was diagnosed with COPD 2 years back and he stopped smoking at all. He has never gone through the spirometer test....
I was recently in the ER due to chest pains. Heart is fine according to tests performed, but an x-ray showed over-inflated lungs and the ...
I had a CT Scan for a Calcium Score as I have high cholesterol, however the CT scan came back with the following. I do suffer a little fr...
Is it possible that aspiration pneumonia (oatmeal lodged in the trachea) can exacerbate COPD and/or asthma, thus causing the mild hyperin...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.