Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
21 - 40 (of 875) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently had to go to the hospital because of difficulty breathing. I was told I had bronchitis with an acute upper respiratory infect...
1 answer |
I've heard when you quit smoking that many people cough up gunk from their lungs. It's said this is a good sign, that the lungs are clea...
1 answer |
What is the implication of this hepatitis b test. HBsAg positive HBsAb negative HBeAg negative HBeAb positive HBcAb positive
1 answer |
I am searching for information on inhaling cement dust for a person with COPD. How should it be treated, what affects could happen to th...
6955650 tn?1386448992
I recently had a High Resolution CT Thorax done and I don't understand the findings. Here is what I received: There is a 7 mm calcifie...
1 answer |
My father 68 years old was diagnosed with COPD 2 years back and he stopped smoking at all. He has never gone through the spirometer test....
5 answers |
Dear Dr., I'm 28 years old and had my heart checked at the hospital since my family has a history of heartdisease. Thankfully, my hear...
1 answer |
My chronic bronchitis has progressed recently from Gold 2 to Gold 4. My symptoms of increased sob and hypersecretion had increased signi...
1 answer |
378273 tn?1262101221
I was recently in the ER due to chest pains. Heart is fine according to tests performed, but an x-ray showed over-inflated lungs and the ...
2 answers |
Hi, I live in an old building which about 1 month ago underwent renovations in the lobby. Our apartment is immediately above the lobby...
1 answer |
I had a CT Scan for a Calcium Score as I have high cholesterol, however the CT scan came back with the following. I do suffer a little fr...
2 answers |
I'm a 59 yr old male. I stopped smoking a month ago after nearly 40 yrs of smoking. I am wondering if my breathing will worsen with age. ...
1 answer |
I have been a social smoker off and on for about fifteen years. There have been months, even years, I haven't smoked, and other times I ...
1 answer |
Is it wise for a person with copd and esophagus varacose viens to forcefully breathe into the breathylizer tester?
1 answer |
Is it possible that aspiration pneumonia (oatmeal lodged in the trachea) can exacerbate COPD and/or asthma, thus causing the mild hyperin...
2 answers |
I am a 43 year old female with history of autoimmune disorder (Sjogren's) and had high dose Cytoxan 10 years ago in effort to destroy imm...
1 answer |
I'm 36 and a pack a day smoker since the age of 15. Sin e jan of this year I have been continuously sick with respiratory issues. I've be...
1 answer |
I want to know if I've gotten better or worse and closer to COPD? Last Year: FEV1 is moderately reduced...FEV1/FVC is mildly reduced F...
1 answer |
Im 28 yrs and have smoked for 12 years with a 2.5 years gap in between( I tried to quit and thought I was successful). Recently I experie...
1 answer |
Im 28 years old and smoked about 10 cigs/day for 11 years. A few days back I was asked to take pft test. My spirometry readings are fev1:...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now