Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
Here is a timeline of events, although first my history: I am 28- I was in the hospital for 4 months when I was born with PPHT and b...
Hi there, The below information are for my 68 years old father regarding his COPD condition during May this year. The condition is sev...
I was told that one of these breathers cannot be used with Proventil. Please tell me if it is Advair or Spiriva. I can't remember which o...
Xray says I have some scarring in left lung base with blunting of diaphragm but no definitive infiltrate or consolidation. CT I had 8 yrs...
Hi I was just diagnosed with polycythemia vera , I have had lack of oxegen for over 4 years and MY hemoglobin level is over 40 for yrs at...
Hi im 26 years old. I have been smoking for 11 years now. Since last year, i been having this cough off and on for 2 months sometimes eve...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.