Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
41 - 60 (of 875) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Here is a timeline of events, although first my history: I am 28- I was in the hospital for 4 months when I was born with PPHT and b...
2 answers |
Hi. I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a reason why I get sharp pains in my forearms and wrists when I cough. I was diagnosed with COP...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. Just had a breathing test with Fev1 of 68 %. Nothing changed with the bronchiolator. Ct scan shows emphysema. Follow up wit...
1 answer |
I have the following medications but can’t seem to find the most effective order in which to take them. I’d like to know what to take fi...
1 answer |
I have Lupus and just had PFTs what does all this mean , my doctor is out of town Spirometry showed a forced vital capacity of 3.5 L ...
1 answer |
I just want to be okay :( I had PFT's done and all my numbers are great. Results are below , but WHY WH YWHY WHY do I wsignificantly de...
5962895 tn?1377465572
Why aren't more patients tested for this?
1 answer |
Does the fact that I quit smoking 17 years ago improve my prognosis fo stage 2 emphysema
1 answer |
Hi there, The below information are for my 68 years old father regarding his COPD condition during May this year. The condition is sev...
2 answers |
There seems to be some indication I have developed a contact allergy to inhaled steroids. When I use them they seem to lessen or stop the...
1 answer |
I have recently started having congestion/coughing, with my COPD symptoms, along with pain in my upper back between my shoulder blades, i...
1 answer |
hi can you tell me what a fev1 31% predicted means and why do I see some other peoples results listed like this 1.55 whats the difference...
1 answer |
5635044 tn?1371386014
I am in stage 4 COPD and have anit-trypsin defiency, my question is where is the best place to live for the people who suffers from this,...
2 answers |
I was told that one of these breathers cannot be used with Proventil. Please tell me if it is Advair or Spiriva. I can't remember which o...
2 answers |
After brisk walking for 15 minures in a approximately 4 kilometers, I perspired too much. The next day, I felt slight numbness on my righ...
1 answer |
1549643 tn?1293987479
Xray says I have some scarring in left lung base with blunting of diaphragm but no definitive infiltrate or consolidation. CT I had 8 yrs...
3 answers |
what does minimal obstructive airway disease mean and what are some causes of this. I have never smoked
5635044 tn?1371386014
I was diagnosed with stage 4 COPD have Alpha 1 Anti-trypsin defiency, my questions are 1) Where is the best climate to live in for this ...
1 answer |
Hi I was just diagnosed with polycythemia vera , I have had lack of oxegen for over 4 years and MY hemoglobin level is over 40 for yrs at...
3 answers |
Hi all, My father is is 64 and has smoked for 50 years. He collapsed at work with pain in his knee and shortness of breath. He has suf...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now