Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
61 - 80 (of 875) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mother took this test which showed her FEV1 at 28%. What does that mean? How can she improve this and what treatment should she be on?...
1 answer |
I am 33 year old male. I was feeling short of breath from last couple of days. I went to GP and she asked me for a chest xray. everything...
1 answer |
Hi im 26 years old. I have been smoking for 11 years now. Since last year, i been having this cough off and on for 2 months sometimes eve...
2 answers |
what does mild flattening of hemidiaphragms and mild chronic appearing interstitial changes are present
1 answer |
5459121 tn?1368305716
Hi, i am 43m 159lb 5'7 i have always maintained a healthy life and been 140lb til my problems. i use to run 2miles in under 20 min. 7 y...
5 answers |
Hi last year I underwent an emergency angioplasty where a stent was fitted for a 99% blockage in my right coronary artery.after a myriad ...
3 answers |
hi ! i am 13 and i almost coughing dry for 4 months . . i also snore w hen i am asleep . . i am fat but i am not overweight . i do not h...
1 answer |
I have a cough Its difficult to exhale without coughing talking is very difficult. Severe Backach between shoulder blades. Experiencing m...
2 answers |
I don't smoke! I've had the Xrays, cat scans, ekgs. Several months ago I had developed a lump on my my upper chest it was spongy nothin...
1 answer |
Hi i am 32 and been a smoker of both, marijuana and cigarettes fot 16 yrs. I was under alot of stress so i saw a doc, was giving depressi...
2 answers |
Im 32 and the last couple of weeks been getting really dizzy and have blacked out 8+ times. My doc did an o2 test over night last night. ...
1 answer |
COPD Fev 45-50% , have been on Flovent,/Spiriva/ Proair 10 years and am sensitive to medications. I dont smoke. Have had increasingl...
3 answers |
I had a chest X-Ray a few days ago and just received my report from my doctor's office. I'm a 38 year old female and have been a smoker f...
1 answer |
COPD and lung functioning at 20%. Heart pumping at 20%. Please tell me about how long a person would have left.
1 answer |
Recently my stepdaughter moved in with my husband and I and along with her came two labs, a beagle and a cat. Now mind you we already hav...
1398693 tn?1343688338
Can anxiety bring on shortness of breath if you have COPD? I haven't been diagnosted yet but it is suspected that I have COPD. I'm going ...
my xray shows that i have a minimal ptb.the doctor gave a medicine(fixcon 4) and a vitamins. how long does it take to make this medicatio...
2 answers |
in the chest xray of my mom it has shown that increased branchovascular markings are seen in both the lung fields. What does it mean? is ...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am 32 (33 in April). I smoked approx half a pack a day for approx 14 years. Although I think I was a "deeper inhaler" m...
1 answer |
Years ago my husband was diagnosed with COPD, Emphysema. He is now in a hospital with depression, confusion, aggitation, hallucinations....
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now