Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
61 - 80 (of 875) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mother took this test which showed her FEV1 at 28%. What does that mean? How can she improve this and what treatment should she be on?...
1 answer |
I am 33 year old male. I was feeling short of breath from last couple of days. I went to GP and she asked me for a chest xray. everything...
1 answer |
Hi im 26 years old. I have been smoking for 11 years now. Since last year, i been having this cough off and on for 2 months sometimes eve...
2 answers |
what does mild flattening of hemidiaphragms and mild chronic appearing interstitial changes are present
1 answer |
5459121 tn?1368305716
Hi, i am 43m 159lb 5'7 i have always maintained a healthy life and been 140lb til my problems. i use to run 2miles in under 20 min. 7 y...
5 answers |
Hi last year I underwent an emergency angioplasty where a stent was fitted for a 99% blockage in my right coronary artery.after a myriad ...
3 answers |
hi ! i am 13 and i almost coughing dry for 4 months . . i also snore w hen i am asleep . . i am fat but i am not overweight . i do not h...
1 answer |
I have a cough Its difficult to exhale without coughing talking is very difficult. Severe Backach between shoulder blades. Experiencing m...
2 answers |
I don't smoke! I've had the Xrays, cat scans, ekgs. Several months ago I had developed a lump on my my upper chest it was spongy nothin...
1 answer |
Hi i am 32 and been a smoker of both, marijuana and cigarettes fot 16 yrs. I was under alot of stress so i saw a doc, was giving depressi...
2 answers |
Im 32 and the last couple of weeks been getting really dizzy and have blacked out 8+ times. My doc did an o2 test over night last night. ...
1 answer |
COPD Fev 45-50% , have been on Flovent,/Spiriva/ Proair 10 years and am sensitive to medications. I dont smoke. Have had increasingl...
3 answers |
I had a chest X-Ray a few days ago and just received my report from my doctor's office. I'm a 38 year old female and have been a smoker f...
1 answer |
COPD and lung functioning at 20%. Heart pumping at 20%. Please tell me about how long a person would have left.
1 answer |
Recently my stepdaughter moved in with my husband and I and along with her came two labs, a beagle and a cat. Now mind you we already hav...
1398693 tn?1343688338
Can anxiety bring on shortness of breath if you have COPD? I haven't been diagnosted yet but it is suspected that I have COPD. I'm going ...
my xray shows that i have a minimal ptb.the doctor gave a medicine(fixcon 4) and a vitamins. how long does it take to make this medicatio...
2 answers |
in the chest xray of my mom it has shown that increased branchovascular markings are seen in both the lung fields. What does it mean? is ...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am 32 (33 in April). I smoked approx half a pack a day for approx 14 years. Although I think I was a "deeper inhaler" m...
1 answer |
Years ago my husband was diagnosed with COPD, Emphysema. He is now in a hospital with depression, confusion, aggitation, hallucinations....
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now