Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
I am 56 year old woman who was diagnoised with COPD 10 years ago. I am not taking any oral steroids at this time. I use Duo Neb Inhala...
I posted a question about PFT Interpretation a few questions below this one. I received an e-mail from the moderator mentioning the docto...
I would appreciate if you could review the results of my PFT and give me your analysis or opinion. I am 61 (well in a month anyway) and 7...
I was diagnosed with copd 6 yrs ago after i got broken ribs, recent xrays show calcification and over inflated lungs they gave me the spr...
Three questions if I might First, do the medications prescribed for COPD (Spiriva, Symbicort, Advair) slow the progression of COPD or on...
FVC (L) 5.69 3.46 60% FEV1 (L) 4.27 2.52 58% FEV1/FVC(%) 75 73 96% FEV3/FVC(%) 89 FEF 25-75%(L/sec) 3.36 1.63 48% SVC (L) 5.69 3.46 ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.