Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Anisingh0506
Dear sir My mother is suffering from COPD and currently she is in hospital at garden reach kolkata central hospital...
nimra11Apr 27
By nimra11
Hell I am 23 and I left smoking recently.on the very first day I started feeling chest compassion. Is this normal?
BarbAngApr 25
BarbAngApr 25
havaFeb 06, 2012
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jan 02, 2012
By Jabbok Blank
My husband was recently told by a doctor that he has early emphysema. He is not a smoker, but he has used the cpap f...
jimgregApr 15
shay933Mar 30
tishyoneMar 14
By jimgreg
I still smoke..i cant seem to stop. Also too much..i will stop cold turkey when its probably to late.. I know ther...
SEGnesaApr 14
heartfulwomanAug 24, 2014
marlo20Nov 21, 2013
cherylcovNov 12, 2013
By cz4806 Blank
3 yrs. ago my wife was diagnosed with COPD. At that time she was put on oxygen part time and within 3 months she was ...
By dnraj
HI, I had liquid pleural effusion six years back. I got operated for 'lung decardication'.Post operation till now ...
conan123Oct 17, 2014
challenger89Aug 25, 2014
ReneeLunaMay 13, 2014
Tine32Mar 17, 2014
By euj5927 Blank
I have had a pain in the left side of my back about 3 inches up from the start of my ribcage that has really troubled...
By angiemthomas
My dad is in ICU following his heart stopping on tuesday after a minor surgery. He has COPD and one bad kidney, circu...
By Mahlz92
I had fractured my T8 vertebrae 3 years ago playing rugby league, I had decided to play again this year in a 10s comp...
By ggodorova
Hello, I am 45yrs old male, Told I had COPD back in 2013, since that time I have have lower bowel blockage in oct...
By magorg2000 Blank
I have thrush in my esphogas which was probably caused by my inhaler. The one I am using seems to give me the most r...
By roseabilo
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the impr...
By roseabilo
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the imp...
By wandagail
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day. Is it best to take both capsules at one time or take one c...
By jimgreg
last yr it was 58% then a time close to that it was 64% what stage is this? or is there certain numbers that shows ...
By jimgreg
I've been on 10 mgs basically 6 weeks,. Working with my gpdo and pulmonary docs..my pulmonary prescribed 20 mgs twice...
By Reemma
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thig...
Lisa_1961Feb 17
FordPSDDec 21, 2013
dddineNov 02, 2013
bjd0316Sep 01, 2013
bjd0316Sep 01, 2013
By nctrucker Blank
Am I to understand that emphysema is a disease that will progress on its own, no matter what you do? I have quit smok...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank