Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
1 - 20 (of 1779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband was recently told by a doctor that he has early emphysema. He is not a smoker, but he has used the cpap for several years now...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Am I to understand that emphysema is a disease that will progress on its own, no matter what you do? I have quit smoking, but it worries ...
33 answers | 2 comments |
Is it possible to have COPD if i'm only 21 years old? It's hard to breath almost all the time and i don't know if it's just because im th...
1 answer |
My hands turn red for two years I have breathing problem they put me on oxygen at night I haven't found anyone to help me
885099 tn?1243550605
MY PULMONARY DR. SAID IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND THIS IN SOMEONE OF MY AGE. I QUIT SMOKING ON CHANTIX FOR 1 1/2 WEEKS AND WENT BACK. I AM ...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I have asthma and have had a chronic dry cough since last March. My pulmonary doctor recently increased my dosage of Advair from 100/50 ...
18 answers |
I have had a pain in the left side of my back about 3 inches up from the start of my ribcage that has really troubled me for 4 days now. ...
17 answers |
Hi, i'm 40 years old , and i've been smoking for 23, cigarretts and marijuana, but i quited smoking bouth for a while, ciggarretts since ...
Hi, i'm 40 years old , and i've been smoking for 23, cigarretts and marijuana, but i quited smoking bouth for a while, ciggarretts since ...
3 yrs. ago my wife was diagnosed with COPD. At that time she was put on oxygen part time and within 3 months she was on 24/7 at 3 liters....
32 answers | 1 comment |
Would be thankful for help, I'm new here. I am 50 years old and smoked for 35 years. Had a CT and it show emphysema. Had a PFT but m...
I am a 41 year old male, non smoker. I have had an achy chest pain that has continued for about 3 years. I have been mildly short of br...
I went to the hosp for being sick and they took an x-ray of my lungs and the x-ray tech had to take 2 x-rays because she said I had long ...
1 answer |
Can the CPap machine cause lung infections
Does anyone else have trouble with their oxygen cannula dribbling condensed water into their nose? This is the second concentrator I've h...
14 answers |
Hi, I'm 32 yr old female. I had been smoking for 19 years...woo long time. About 2 1/2-3 mos ago I went from a pack a day to 3-5 ci...
7 answers |
I SUFFER FROM CHRONIC COPD AND I HAVE NO INSURANCE SO THEREFORE I HAVE NO DOCTOR. THE DRS. I HAD PREVIOUSLY HAVE PRESCRIBED ME COMBIVENT...
8 answers |
Smoking for 20 years- 8-12 smokes a day age 38-stopped smoking a week ago…never had a health problem not even a fever ever… Aug 2015 i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Haven't been diagnosed yet, but apparently there's a strong chance I have it. (symptoms for 3 years including wheezing 75% of the time I ...
2 answers |
My mom has COPD, last night for first time she was coughing up bright pink blood, should she go to the hospital right away
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources