Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
1 - 20 (of 1804) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My chest x ray results found out that there are haziness on my left middle lung which resulted to Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) vs Pneumon...
using prednisone for shortness of breath, It dont seem to be working Lung seems to be able to take in more are but shortness of breath...
10 answers | 1 comment |
My husband was recently told by a doctor that he has early emphysema. He is not a smoker, but he has used the cpap for several years now...
8 answers | 8 comments |
Are there other COPD sufferers out there with pectus excavatum, and how does this effect the accuracy of your FEV1 reading? According to ...
I'm 29 in two weeks. Started smoking at 22 (seven years). I smoke a pack a day. Every morning I wake up with loud stubborn wheezing and ...
2 answers |
3 yrs. ago my wife was diagnosed with COPD. At that time she was put on oxygen part time and within 3 months she was on 24/7 at 3 liters....
35 answers | 5 comments |
There was a time i thought COPD emphysema has no cure and it only can be controlled,i guess i can proudly say there is %100 cure for co...
Hi, im only 25 years old im applying for a new job and it requires me to take a medical, after seeing my xray the remarks on my medical s...
I'm a 46 yr old male, smoker with diagnosed copd. After sex I go through a severe episode of coughing EVERY TIME. This worries my wife to...
What is pleural parenchymal opacification
1 answer |
Recently for the past 6 months I have been having shortness of breath constantly throughout the whole day until I fall asleep and I could...
2 answers |
I am a 40 yr old male // smoked for 22 yrs and have recently been diagnosed with emphysema apparently stage 4 because I have already been...
33 answers |
scared i overdose on lorazapam . i have copd and it may stop my breathing i have heard .
1 answer |
My dad has been on a ventilator for 4 weeks. He has a trach. He opens his eyes but does not follow commands, he does not seem to recogn...
Over 15 months now have consistent and unique symptoms. While inhaling only and only in the latter part of a deep breath a feeling of ro...
6 answers |
Hello, my mother has copd and returned from the hospital recently. She has had a tracheostomy in place for several months now and has bee...
Does anyone else have trouble with their oxygen cannula dribbling condensed water into their nose? This is the second concentrator I've h...
14 answers | 5 comments |
but don't know much about it sounds like it is bad I had a right heart cath that's what found it heres my pressures ra 11 rv 42/9 ...
I don't know how to explain this but i know miracle happens and I'm one of them who encounter miracle in her life. Am Anise the woman who...
Hello I'm asking this question on behalf of my uncle He is a 46 year old male it stared about 3 years ago one night everyone was havin...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources