Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
41 - 60 (of 1784) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi i have quit smoking cold turkey because i wont my body to feel better. The reason i stopped is because i am suffering with acid reflux...
3 answers |
I am a normally healthy adult male, 6'2" 235. 7 years ago I had an upper and lower GI do to stomach pain and was diagnosed with a stomac...
1 answer |
Is this technique a temporary fix for 5 to 10 minutes following this exercise, or dores it have any long term benefits?
2 answers |
251991 tn?1239299630
I have been sick for about 7 days, went to doc they gave me prednisone and z pack. the next day my rib cage on right side starting hurtin...
1 answer |
My mom is 87 ys old. She has gone thru heart surgery and her lungs are giving up. The dr told me with her COPD and stage 4 emphysema she...
Hi all, I am an occupational diver in Singapore and I went for my yearly dive medical. I passed all tests except the Spirometry test....
1 answer |
My husband is 75 years old. He has had afib. for many years and is taking warfarin. In March he was hospitalized with congestive heart ...
I am using combivent(4x a day ) and serevent diskus 50mcg 2x for my moderate severe copd, I have just started Flovent 50mcg inhaler. I...
7 answers |
I have been diagnosed with COPD. I use Combivent twice a day. I have a odor in my nose. It smells like bread/yeast.
4 answers |
Hi. I went to the walk in clinic today because I was ice cold and had trouble breathing. I thought my anemia was getting worse. They did ...
2 answers |
I'm 41 and smoked roughly 20 pack years. I've had breathing issues for years due to anxiety and had plenty of clear chest X-rays, mostly ...
9 answers |
Over the last 2 weeks, my father have had 5 attacks of blacking out after coughing. These blackouts last for just seconds( 20 secs) ...
I went to my allergest and my oxygen level was 68 %. Isn't that bad? Also how can you or the doctor tell if a person has COPD or Asama ?
5 answers |
I'm 49, and have advanced COPD ~ Emphysema, Bronchitis, and Asthma. My current Spirometry reading (post ventolin) is: FVC *2.13 FEV...
2 answers |
I am a 40 yr old male // smoked for 22 yrs and have recently been diagnosed with emphysema apparently stage 4 because I have already been...
32 answers |
Ok so i was wheezing and had a shortness of breathe while i was smoking for a while so i quit and it eventually went away. Sadly i just s...
Okay so let me start off by saying that I've had two bouts of the cold between now and mid May. Eight weeks ago, I was doing some bakin...
with nebulizer; Should we breathe in and hold for 5 seconds before exhaling or just steady in/out breathing. Holding breath I see a cloud...
I think my whole body is ridden with yeast as it goes along with all the symptoms I have read. For many years I had severe itching perio...
I'm 41. Woke up one morning and could not take that deep satisfying breath. Dr did a spirometey test and said my FEV1 was 64%. Dr said...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources