Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
41 - 60 (of 1779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am using combivent(4x a day ) and serevent diskus 50mcg 2x for my moderate severe copd, I have just started Flovent 50mcg inhaler. I...
7 answers |
I have been diagnosed with COPD. I use Combivent twice a day. I have a odor in my nose. It smells like bread/yeast.
4 answers |
Hi. I went to the walk in clinic today because I was ice cold and had trouble breathing. I thought my anemia was getting worse. They did ...
2 answers |
I'm 41 and smoked roughly 20 pack years. I've had breathing issues for years due to anxiety and had plenty of clear chest X-rays, mostly ...
9 answers |
Over the last 2 weeks, my father have had 5 attacks of blacking out after coughing. These blackouts last for just seconds( 20 secs) ...
I went to my allergest and my oxygen level was 68 %. Isn't that bad? Also how can you or the doctor tell if a person has COPD or Asama ?
5 answers |
I'm 49, and have advanced COPD ~ Emphysema, Bronchitis, and Asthma. My current Spirometry reading (post ventolin) is: FVC *2.13 FEV...
2 answers |
I am a 40 yr old male // smoked for 22 yrs and have recently been diagnosed with emphysema apparently stage 4 because I have already been...
32 answers |
Ok so i was wheezing and had a shortness of breathe while i was smoking for a while so i quit and it eventually went away. Sadly i just s...
Okay so let me start off by saying that I've had two bouts of the cold between now and mid May. Eight weeks ago, I was doing some bakin...
with nebulizer; Should we breathe in and hold for 5 seconds before exhaling or just steady in/out breathing. Holding breath I see a cloud...
I think my whole body is ridden with yeast as it goes along with all the symptoms I have read. For many years I had severe itching perio...
I'm 41. Woke up one morning and could not take that deep satisfying breath. Dr did a spirometey test and said my FEV1 was 64%. Dr said...
3 answers |
Six weeks ago, I was doing some baking in the kitchen. When cinnamon came into use a huge cloud appeared in the air and I breathed in t...
Six weeks ago, I was doing some baking in the kitchen. When cinnamon came into use a huge cloud appeared in the air and I breathed in th...
1 answer |
Five days ago, I tried to swallow about a half table spoon of cinnamon powder. I spat it out, then a cloud of cinnamon powder appeared i...
3 answers |
14318442 tn?1433939028
I am 67 years old and have been in poor health for the last 5 years with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, fibromyal...
Here are my Spirometry results, just hoping someone here knows more than I or has had a similar experience. I have a diagnosis of mild ch...
I woke up to excruciating pain on the left side of my back, around the mid-back, right on the bottom of my shoulder blade. Its been hurti...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources