Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
61 - 80 (of 1779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can chronic bronchitis cause low blood oxygen count and consequent chronic fatigue?
1 answer |
My son started having breathing problems in December 2014, perfectly healthy child before. Well then he was on oxygen at home, and takin...
Hi everyone I have recently been feeling weird . It started off with a fuzzy head and head aches also my vision goes weird as if everythi...
hello, im a 33 old male who smoked for 9 year about 10 cigarettes a day, i never smoked too much nor was i a chain smoker smoked on av...
1 answer |
Okay, so my pregnant girlfriend is in hospital now. She went there BC she had bad cough that wouldn't go away after continuous antibiotic...
January 2015 I have been diagnosed with asthma since the WTC terrorist attack. As soon as my PCP was able to reopen her office,...
2 answers |
Dear sir My mother is suffering from COPD and currently she is in hospital at garden reach kolkata central hospital. We had visited ap...
Hell I am 23 and I left smoking recently.on the very first day I started feeling chest compassion. Is this normal?
1 answer |
I still smoke..i cant seem to stop. Also too much..i will stop cold turkey when its probably to late.. I know there's others that stil...
3 answers |
HI, I had liquid pleural effusion six years back. I got operated for 'lung decardication'.Post operation till now I have not faced any...
My dad is in ICU following his heart stopping on tuesday after a minor surgery. He has COPD and one bad kidney, circulation problems in l...
I had fractured my T8 vertebrae 3 years ago playing rugby league, I had decided to play again this year in a 10s comp thinking I was over...
Hello, I am 45yrs old male, Told I had COPD back in 2013, since that time I have have lower bowel blockage in oct 2013 and just this ...
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the impression on my 82 yr o...
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the impression on my 82 yea...
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one time or take one ca...
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one time or take one ca...
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day. Is it best to take both capsules at one time or take one capsule twice daily? ...
last yr it was 58% then a time close to that it was 64% what stage is this? or is there certain numbers that shows the stages your in? ...
I've been on 10 mgs basically 6 weeks,. Working with my gpdo and pulmonary docs..my pulmonary prescribed 20 mgs twice a day. I did just 2...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources