Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
61 - 80 (of 1784) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Six weeks ago, I was doing some baking in the kitchen. When cinnamon came into use a huge cloud appeared in the air and I breathed in t...
Six weeks ago, I was doing some baking in the kitchen. When cinnamon came into use a huge cloud appeared in the air and I breathed in th...
1 answer |
Five days ago, I tried to swallow about a half table spoon of cinnamon powder. I spat it out, then a cloud of cinnamon powder appeared i...
3 answers |
14318442 tn?1433939028
I am 67 years old and have been in poor health for the last 5 years with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, fibromyal...
Here are my Spirometry results, just hoping someone here knows more than I or has had a similar experience. I have a diagnosis of mild ch...
I woke up to excruciating pain on the left side of my back, around the mid-back, right on the bottom of my shoulder blade. Its been hurti...
1 answer |
Can chronic bronchitis cause low blood oxygen count and consequent chronic fatigue?
1 answer |
My son started having breathing problems in December 2014, perfectly healthy child before. Well then he was on oxygen at home, and takin...
Hi everyone I have recently been feeling weird . It started off with a fuzzy head and head aches also my vision goes weird as if everythi...
hello, im a 33 old male who smoked for 9 year about 10 cigarettes a day, i never smoked too much nor was i a chain smoker smoked on av...
1 answer |
Okay, so my pregnant girlfriend is in hospital now. She went there BC she had bad cough that wouldn't go away after continuous antibiotic...
January 2015 I have been diagnosed with asthma since the WTC terrorist attack. As soon as my PCP was able to reopen her office,...
2 answers |
Dear sir My mother is suffering from COPD and currently she is in hospital at garden reach kolkata central hospital. We had visited ap...
Hell I am 23 and I left smoking recently.on the very first day I started feeling chest compassion. Is this normal?
1 answer |
I still smoke..i cant seem to stop. Also too much..i will stop cold turkey when its probably to late.. I know there's others that stil...
3 answers |
HI, I had liquid pleural effusion six years back. I got operated for 'lung decardication'.Post operation till now I have not faced any...
My dad is in ICU following his heart stopping on tuesday after a minor surgery. He has COPD and one bad kidney, circulation problems in l...
I had fractured my T8 vertebrae 3 years ago playing rugby league, I had decided to play again this year in a 10s comp thinking I was over...
Hello, I am 45yrs old male, Told I had COPD back in 2013, since that time I have have lower bowel blockage in oct 2013 and just this ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources