Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
nimra11Apr 27, 2015
By nimra11 Blank
Hell I am 23 and I left smoking recently.on the very first day I started feeling chest compassion. Is this normal?
BarbAngApr 25, 2015
BarbAngApr 25, 2015
havaFeb 06, 2012
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jan 02, 2012
By Jabbok Blank
My husband was recently told by a doctor that he has early emphysema. He is not a smoker, but he has used the cpap f...
jimgregApr 15, 2015
shay933Mar 30, 2015
tishyoneMar 14, 2015
By jimgreg Blank
I still smoke..i cant seem to stop. Also too much..i will stop cold turkey when its probably to late.. I know ther...
By dnraj Blank
HI, I had liquid pleural effusion six years back. I got operated for 'lung decardication'.Post operation till now ...
By angiemthomas Blank
My dad is in ICU following his heart stopping on tuesday after a minor surgery. He has COPD and one bad kidney, circu...
By Mahlz92 Blank
I had fractured my T8 vertebrae 3 years ago playing rugby league, I had decided to play again this year in a 10s comp...
By ggodorova Blank
Hello, I am 45yrs old male, Told I had COPD back in 2013, since that time I have have lower bowel blockage in oct...
By roseabilo Blank
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the impr...
By roseabilo Blank
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the imp...
By wandagail Blank
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail Blank
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail Blank
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day. Is it best to take both capsules at one time or take one c...
By jimgreg Blank
last yr it was 58% then a time close to that it was 64% what stage is this? or is there certain numbers that shows ...
By jimgreg Blank
I've been on 10 mgs basically 6 weeks,. Working with my gpdo and pulmonary docs..my pulmonary prescribed 20 mgs twice...
By Reemma Blank
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thig...
By dippybird6 Blank
My mom was healthy for a 79 years old before her accident in mid Jan. She first had a fall in the bathroom (the fall ...
By annie43125 Blank
t grew about and inch in 3 weeks. Does this mean jt is like to be cancerous.
jimgregFeb 06, 2015
caregiver222Feb 05, 2015
By jimgreg Blank
I've been on and off most my life with cortisone shots.,.im also copd of 5 yrs now..I don't do to bad till gets cold ...
jimgregFeb 05, 2015
By LDRNMSN Blank
I had a lung ct that showed multiple calcified and non calcified nodules in both lungs ranging in size from several m...
By Tozey Blank
lately my husband has been sounding likes hes tryng to get his breath its as if when youve been really sobbing and yo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources