Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By roseabilo Blank
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the impr...
By roseabilo Blank
WHAT DOES INTERVAL REGRESSION OF RIGHT LOWER LOBE INFILTRATES WITH RESIDUAL FIBROTIC CHANGES MEANS. This was the imp...
By wandagail Blank
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail Blank
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail Blank
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day. Is it best to take both capsules at one time or take one c...
By jimgreg Blank
last yr it was 58% then a time close to that it was 64% what stage is this? or is there certain numbers that shows ...
By jimgreg Blank
I've been on 10 mgs basically 6 weeks,. Working with my gpdo and pulmonary docs..my pulmonary prescribed 20 mgs twice...
By Reemma Blank
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thig...
By dippybird6 Blank
My mom was healthy for a 79 years old before her accident in mid Jan. She first had a fall in the bathroom (the fall ...
By annie43125 Blank
t grew about and inch in 3 weeks. Does this mean jt is like to be cancerous.
jimgregFeb 06, 2015
caregiver222Feb 05, 2015
By jimgreg Blank
I've been on and off most my life with cortisone shots.,.im also copd of 5 yrs now..I don't do to bad till gets cold ...
jimgregFeb 05, 2015
By LDRNMSN Blank
I had a lung ct that showed multiple calcified and non calcified nodules in both lungs ranging in size from several m...
By Tozey Blank
lately my husband has been sounding likes hes tryng to get his breath its as if when youve been really sobbing and yo...
1851499 tn?1320715637
By Clay351 Blank
Hi all. I have not been on here in a long time. A lot has happened to me. I found out what caused all of these Medica...
By NJ_ Blank
I have 87% oxygen level all night. It didn't go above that once. I have vaso spastic angina that occurs while sleepin...
By ReasonableDoubt7 Blank
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and was wondering if I could get some advice on a medical issue that's been tro...
By Mae2015 Blank
My dad was taken into hospital with a chest infection and discharged the same day. He was rushed back into hospital t...
allmymarblesDec 27, 2014
By joezeppi316 Blank
I have been diagnosed with COPD. Does the Spiriva Inhaler exacerbate the throat mucus. I have thick mucous in my thro...
757137 tn?1347200053
Bonita07Dec 09, 2014
allmymarblesJan 25, 2013
aheartJan 24, 2013
allmymarblesJan 13, 2013
ukgbAug 16, 2009
By allmymarbles Blank
I developed serious side effects (severe bronchitis and choking) using Advair 250/50. (I had been using Advair for se...
By Mmx1132 Blank
I have been having issues breathing for the past 7 weeks now. To give you some history I have never had any breathing...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank