Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chronic Pain Forum
Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 20 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
535882 tn?1396580285
been nausueatet. and no appetite 3 dqays 4 days on lexapro..is this normal?
12 answers |
799668 tn?1237836499
i have been left in pain following sugery for a hernia repair a few years ago where i had mesh put in which was the second sugery for t...
3 answers |
82861 tn?1333457511
My 76-year-old mother finally got slapped last week with all her neglected and denied medical issues. Her lumbar spine looks like someon...
4 answers |
I have severe leg pain while driving or riding in a car. It feels like it is from the bottom of my buttocks and down, in both legs, espe...
2 answers |
Hello, Ever since I was a kid, I’ve gotten leg aches, mainly when I walked a lot. My mom always called them “growing pains." As a kid, T...
2 answers |
732783 tn?1231795717
MSK
I am 26. I have been diagnosed with Medullary Sponge Kidney (MSK) and I am have chronic back pain and flank pain in hte left or the righ...
2 answers |
29 year old male, 155 lbs. Sept. 2010: deep ache in wrists after weekend of heavy typing (working on PhD dissertation  A LOT of computer ...
4 answers |
what cause pain from the elbows to the fingers where my hands turn inward and my fingers cramp in different directions? Also leg cramps...
4 answers |
A few years ago I had acute chronic pancreatitis and multiple organ shut down. The Doctors called a family meeting to tell them I was alm...
13 answers |
Hi, I am an 18 year old male high school senior dual enrolled in high school and college, but take all my classes at college this year....
1 answer |
1497318 tn?1288942823
My grandfather has severe pain, lower back pain. He has been to 3 doctors, had a CT scan 10/10 and a Bone Scan 9/10 both were found ne...
1 answer |
I am a 55-year-old, 6' tall, 190-lbs white male.Non smoker, moderate drinker. I have resumed taking a Fosamax-like medication for osteopo...
1 answer |
I have had 5 cancer surgeries since 98. 3 chemos 3x radiation. Many things removed, small intestine, uterus, ovaries, rebuilt vaginal wal...
3 answers |
1415174 tn?1453246703
Background: Back injury, left upper buttock near SI joint area. First time injured by my dog tied to my belt loop on my pants and dog yan...
2 answers |
1360763 tn?1278093669
Hey, there. In advance, this S/W/H/M, 53, thanks you for your time. I actually have three related questions (NOTE: I will expect my cr...
1 answer |
27 year old male, constant pain in both hands and wrists since 2000. No initial injuries. Initially diagnosed with RSD since the back of...
1 answer |
Am 28 year old woman, with acute tailbone and hip pain: Wed (Jun 30th) - Ache upper buttocks and tailbone. Pain bending & when crossl...
7 answers |
On monday I smacked my knee extremely hard into the mule post at the bottom of the stairs the pain was extremely bad, i've been limping ...
4 answers |
1360763 tn?1278093669
My Pain Management guy wants me to put Prialt in my pump (Dilaudud ain't working). Tell me what you know/think about Prialt, please. I'...
3 answers |
I have had chronic pain in my left shoulder, shooting down my arm at time and pain in my left hip with shooting pains. Sometimes my left...
2 answers |
A
A