Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Pain Forum
Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
21 - 40 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have suffered chronic pain on the left side of my face and head for over 2 years. I've been diagnosed with cluster headaches. Currently...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a 25 year old female, and have been experiencing numerous problems over the past few months. Most severe of which have be...
1 answer |
Two months ago, I woke with what I thought was food poisoning, bad lower left quadrant pain and diarhea. Pain cleared after 2days, but ha...
5 answers |
my pain won't stop it has almost got me to the point I don't do anything but try to find a confortable position to sit, lay in it is cro...
13 answers |
321376 tn?1209850593
I've got IBS but over the last week my left buttock has been very painful. It's hurt to sit and stand, only goes away with hot water bott...
6 answers |
In 1994 I had suffered a sub-arachnoid hemmorage(anueurysm) on the outer left side of my brain. I had it clipped, and the surgery involve...
3 answers |
I am 27 years old. I started having chest pains when i was 19 when i took metabolife ( the old one they recalled years ago ) . They would...
6 answers |
dr doctor i have been diganosed with myofacial pain disorder and have been on a lot of pills that dont seem to really work i have been d...
7 answers |
What is a suitable substitute for fentanyl patch
5 answers |
881463 tn?1245349249
Hi Dr Junig, I have now been on 60 mg of Cymbalta for 2 weeks and 1 mg per day of clonazepam, the latter of which which have helped ca...
2 answers |
Over the past week been aware of constant aching in both legs, always worse when sedentary and frequently waking me. Pulses good and no ...
5 answers |
Ok, this is my first time posting but I read alot here so here goes. Im in an extraordinary amount of back pain everyday and it goes fro...
5 answers |
Hello all, I suffer form several chronic conditions that I’d really like some advice about if possible. I have Temporal Lobe Epilep...
2 answers |
881463 tn?1245349249
My Echo-Cardiogram was normal, as was the nuclear heart stress test, so I am not worried about heart disease and no other tests are sch...
3 answers |
951267 tn?1246200839
Hi! I've been searching high and low for the answer to this question! I'm 32 and generally feel fine. I'm a yoyo dieter, just in case ...
4 answers |
Hello. For about two to three weeks I've been feeling sensations in the back-left quadrant of my head. Until recently, my head hadn't bee...
1 answer |
about year and a few months ago i broke my left clavical bone. It took about a full 6 months to finish healing fully. Or so i thought. Re...
2 answers |
I hit my left elbow about a month ago. Had the usual funny bone feeling experience. But every since, have had pain in my elbow. It's n...
2 answers |
881463 tn?1245349249
Hi Dr Junig, Thanks for the answer on the chest MRI. I have now been on 60 mg of Cymbalta for 2 weeks and 1 mg per day of clonazepam, ...
2 answers |
My father has been living with chronic chest pain for 1 year. He has been through various tests and medications, non of which have given...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now