Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chronic Pain Forum
Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
81 - 100 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
881463 tn?1245349249
I am a 40 year old male, a non smoker 5'11 190 pounds. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. I have Asthma, IBS, Gout, Fy...
3 answers |
i have been having pain on my back and sides and arms. only when someone touches me. even just a little pressure can set it off. it hurts...
1 answer |
888866 tn?1241052564
i have suffered from bi-lateral knee pain for the past 10 years. please check out my profile for further details. i have been enigmatical...
1 answer |
Around 7 months ago i woke up in the middle of night with severe pain in abdomen, went to ER and they said i have gallstones. I was give...
2 answers |
804276 tn?1480861656
i brought up the question of somatoform to my psychologist because of chronic rotator cuff, hip joint, and back pain that as of yet has n...
1 answer |
I have burning and throbbing in the wrist, palm and up the forearm to the armpit. I also feel that my hand and wrist area swells in the ...
2 answers |
885110 tn?1240806986
I am sixteen years old and I have been battling a number of symptoms for over a year. My doctors have not offered any sort of diagnosis a...
2 answers |
I am a pediatrician and my wife is an ophthalmologist. She is suffering from severe calf pain, causing her to cry to sleep almost every n...
6 answers |
Hi there, I'm a first year medical student and I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend of mine whom I've been trying to help fo...
7 answers |
To start off, in the winter 2007 i was diagnosed with mono. I was sick for about a month and finally got better. almost a year to the day...
2 answers |
i have been suffering from extreme pain in my penius and anus,this has been going on for over 10 momths now,it all started after a bunch ...
1 answer |
For the past month or so i have been experiencing diarrhea almost every day, nausea, cold sweats and chills, fingers and toes tingling. w...
1 answer |
873288 tn?1239904496
I was diagnosed with ulceritive colitis over ten years ago, it was described as severe at that time. I have had symptoms off and on since...
1 answer |
I really hope you can help me and put me out of my misery a little till I get to my local doctors. I'm 20 years of age and in the past th...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, all that my doctor tells me to do is Exercise, and it's not working ( I don't really think she k...
3 answers |
I have chronic abdominal pain that moves to my back and I am unable most days to go to work or even move. It seems no matter what i do it...
2 answers |
535882 tn?1396580285
how does a doctor find out wahts causes cronic fatigue? what treatments are there for it? would the virus show up in a blood tests. i...
2 answers |
I myself had a terrible hit to my head as I got up from the floor. I hit my self on the bottom of my skull. After mri i was diagnosed wit...
I'm currently competing on a university track/cross country team. After my last race (a 5k on the track), I experienced a generalized che...
1 answer |
Hi, I was diagnosed with scolliosis about a year ago. I had an MRI because I had been suffering with severe pain in my lower back that ...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.