Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Pain Forum
Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
81 - 100 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
881463 tn?1245349249
I am a 40 year old male, a non smoker 5'11 190 pounds. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. I have Asthma, IBS, Gout, Fy...
3 answers |
i have been having pain on my back and sides and arms. only when someone touches me. even just a little pressure can set it off. it hurts...
1 answer |
888866 tn?1241052564
i have suffered from bi-lateral knee pain for the past 10 years. please check out my profile for further details. i have been enigmatical...
1 answer |
Around 7 months ago i woke up in the middle of night with severe pain in abdomen, went to ER and they said i have gallstones. I was give...
2 answers |
804276 tn?1313749741
i brought up the question of somatoform to my psychologist because of chronic rotator cuff, hip joint, and back pain that as of yet has n...
1 answer |
I have burning and throbbing in the wrist, palm and up the forearm to the armpit. I also feel that my hand and wrist area swells in the ...
2 answers |
885110 tn?1240806986
I am sixteen years old and I have been battling a number of symptoms for over a year. My doctors have not offered any sort of diagnosis a...
2 answers |
I am a pediatrician and my wife is an ophthalmologist. She is suffering from severe calf pain, causing her to cry to sleep almost every n...
6 answers |
Hi there, I'm a first year medical student and I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend of mine whom I've been trying to help fo...
7 answers |
To start off, in the winter 2007 i was diagnosed with mono. I was sick for about a month and finally got better. almost a year to the day...
2 answers |
i have been suffering from extreme pain in my penius and anus,this has been going on for over 10 momths now,it all started after a bunch ...
1 answer |
For the past month or so i have been experiencing diarrhea almost every day, nausea, cold sweats and chills, fingers and toes tingling. w...
1 answer |
873288 tn?1239904496
I was diagnosed with ulceritive colitis over ten years ago, it was described as severe at that time. I have had symptoms off and on since...
1 answer |
I really hope you can help me and put me out of my misery a little till I get to my local doctors. I'm 20 years of age and in the past th...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, all that my doctor tells me to do is Exercise, and it's not working ( I don't really think she k...
3 answers |
I have chronic abdominal pain that moves to my back and I am unable most days to go to work or even move. It seems no matter what i do it...
2 answers |
535882 tn?1396580285
how does a doctor find out wahts causes cronic fatigue? what treatments are there for it? would the virus show up in a blood tests. i...
2 answers |
I myself had a terrible hit to my head as I got up from the floor. I hit my self on the bottom of my skull. After mri i was diagnosed wit...
I'm currently competing on a university track/cross country team. After my last race (a 5k on the track), I experienced a generalized che...
1 answer |
Hi, I was diagnosed with scolliosis about a year ago. I had an MRI because I had been suffering with severe pain in my lower back that ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank