Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

81 - 100 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
881463 tn?1245349249
I am a 40 year old male, a non smoker 5'11 190 pounds. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. I have Asthma, IBS, Gout, Fybromyalgia & acid reflux. The medicines I take are alluporinol (Gout) Ventolin, Prevacid, Flovent, S...
  Posted
i have been having pain on my back and sides and arms. only when someone touches me. even just a little pressure can set it off. it hurts for about 1-2 min. and it's usually a sharp stinging pain. it's not all the time but has been going...
  Posted
888866 tn?1241052564
i have suffered from bi-lateral knee pain for the past 10 years. please check out my profile for further details. i have been enigmatically diagnosed with patella femoral pain syndrome. I say "enigmatically" because, for me, this seems l...
  Posted
Around 7 months ago i woke up in the middle of night with severe pain in abdomen, went to ER and they said i have gallstones. I was given pain killers and sent home. After than there was no pain attack on right side instead i was alway...
  Posted
804276 tn?1313749741
i brought up the question of somatoform to my psychologist because of chronic rotator cuff, hip joint, and back pain that as of yet has not been fully explained. he wants me to rule out all physical testing options first. i only show mi...
  Posted
I have burning and throbbing in the wrist, palm and up the forearm to the armpit. I also feel that my hand and wrist area swells in the inside because of the tightness that I feel, although the swelling is hardly seen out the outside of...
  Posted
885110 tn?1240806986
I am sixteen years old and I have been battling a number of symptoms for over a year. My doctors have not offered any sort of diagnosis and I need to figure out what is wrong. I have been having headaches nearly every day for months....
  Posted
I am a pediatrician and my wife is an ophthalmologist. She is suffering from severe calf pain, causing her to cry to sleep almost every night for weeks. Calcium, Vit E, Levocarnitine, Co Q, Riboflavine have not shown any benefits. Tizani...
  Posted
Hi there, I'm a first year medical student and I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend of mine whom I've been trying to help for several years. T. has been having intermittent episodes of severe (10/10) bilateral calf pain at r...
  Posted
To start off, in the winter 2007 i was diagnosed with mono. I was sick for about a month and finally got better. almost a year to the day in the winter of 2008 i began to show similar symptoms of mono except for the soar throat. I had se...
  Posted
i have been suffering from extreme pain in my penius and anus,this has been going on for over 10 momths now,it all started after a bunch of sex with my girl.the dr. first told me it was inflamed/infected prostate,no deal,i have been scop...
  Posted
For the past month or so i have been experiencing diarrhea almost every day, nausea, cold sweats and chills, fingers and toes tingling. what do you think is wrong with me?
  Posted
873288 tn?1239904496
I was diagnosed with ulceritive colitis over ten years ago, it was described as severe at that time. I have had symptoms off and on since then but non that where as bad as then. I am on sulfasalazine 500 mg 4X a day currently. MY questio...
  Posted
I really hope you can help me and put me out of my misery a little till I get to my local doctors. I'm 20 years of age and in the past three months I have woken up three times in the night with chronic, unbearable upper stomach and abdom...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, all that my doctor tells me to do is Exercise, and it's not working ( I don't really think she knows about Fibromyalgia). I was wondering if you could tell me anything that would help with my fibr...
  Posted
I have chronic abdominal pain that moves to my back and I am unable most days to go to work or even move. It seems no matter what i do it doesn't go away. I have seen many doctors and they can't figure out what is wrong. for the past co...
  Posted
535882 tn?1396580285
how does a doctor find out wahts causes cronic fatigue? what treatments are there for it? would the virus show up in a blood tests. is there a cronic fatigue panel?
  Posted
I myself had a terrible hit to my head as I got up from the floor. I hit my self on the bottom of my skull. After mri i was diagnosed with 4 bulged disks 3 more serious than others. This happened Aug 08. Then in Nov 08 had another whipla...
  Posted
I'm currently competing on a university track/cross country team. After my last race (a 5k on the track), I experienced a generalized chest pain, not specific to either side. It is located in the upper chest, right around my sternum. 2 ...
  Posted
Hi, I was diagnosed with scolliosis about a year ago. I had an MRI because I had been suffering with severe pain in my lower back that extended to the rest of my body(legs,neck). When the results came in I was told this was the cause ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank