Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
Hi Dr. Junig. I take some comfort that both you and my Dr. feel that serious causes of pain have been ruled out with all of the tests t...
I'm suffering from chronic repetitive stress-related pain in my hands, in what I can best determine is my abductor pollicis brevis muscle...
Hello everyone I'm a 22 year old male and for the last 6 years I have been suffering from constant chest pains right over my heart. Thi...
Thank-you for responding about Cymbalta ?. I am still slightly delaying starting any SSRI/SNRI med until I can research them further & t...
Hi, I've been suffering now with the most severe eye pain (7 months). After lots and lots of tests at my usual eye infirmary including a...
I have had severe pubic pain for over 1 year. I have had PT, Chiro, accupunture, injections, many antiimflamitory drugs, water therapy....
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches