Aa
A
A
Close

Chronic pain of Neuropathy Group

I'd like to share experiences of others suffering from this very painful disease .We can share what pain meds we take, how long we've had it , how if affects our daily lives . My name is Les and I've had PN since 2004 .It's gotten progressively worse as time goes by . I'm also a type 2 diabetic with heart disease .

1 - 20 (of 37) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
874521_tn?1424120397
Is there anyone else out there with neuropathy pain that would like to chat?
opus88 | Last answer
Hello, I am a diabetic and I am 52 years old. I had been on prescription medication for about 2 years, lyrica. I had never tried vitamins before because I thought the prescription stuff would be stronger and work better. My friend gave ...
runningwild26 | Last answer
I am presently receiving treatment for diabetes and heart disease from the Veteran's Administration. Atorvastatin has just been added to the VA formulary and my doctor jumped at the chance to switch me from Zocor. I have noticed a sig...
PVM56 | Last answer
Hi every one. I've been a diabetic for almost 10 yrs now and have neuropathy as well as chronic back/ neck pain. I also have some pretty severe nerve damage in my legs from my back injury and had back surgery in 2007. Any way, I take ...
jtb1966344 | Last answer
139792_tn?1447663565
Zen Meditation: Thicker Brains Fend Off Pain ScienceDaily (Feb. 24, 2010) — People can reduce their sensitivity to pain by thickening their brain, according to a new study published in a special issue of the American Psychological Assoc...
Dalubaba | Last answer
280418_tn?1306329510
I suffer from idiopathic neuropathy. It's really a shame that this community is not flourishing. Are people still out there following this group?
Hope75 | Last answer
Hi Everyone! I just found this forum tonight after looking for a place that I might get some support on the days I need it and offer empathy/sympathy and hope for those looking for it. 5 yrs ago I was in a car accident-that was ALL my ...
shawnee1058 | Last answer
Hello there:-) To sum up the last two years, over active bladder,pelvic pain. Burning all over body except head,numbness,tingling,shooting pains in arms legs back,stomach. Waiting to see a neuro,fibromyalgia has been suggested but I do...
featherbullet | Last answer
Hi there. I am looking for writers who have first hand experience with regards to Neuropathy. I need someone who knows everything there is to know about neuropathy or at least have a clear grasp of it due to experience. I do not mean t...
russbrun | Last answer
I have shooting, sharp and burning pain in my left foot and ankle. My foot doctor diagnosed a broken first metatarsal and cracked ankle. But it feels like nerve pain. It hurts done the top of my foot when I lightly brush the skin in the...
Kessey | Last answer
1501087_tn?1289295670
Hi I have burning twitching viberating spasm pinching 24/7 in my L leg. Can't sleep usually a 6am fall to sleep and 9-10 wake up with constant wake ups. Added is chronic back pain entire spine arthritis ect. Here in Canada docs don't lik...
marklondonontario | Last answer
Hello, I am a diabetic and I am 52 years old. I had been on prescription medication for about 2 years, lyrica. I had never tried vitamins before because I thought the prescription stuff would be stronger and work better. My friend gave ...
runningwild26 | Posted
606340_tn?1371501412
I have suffered from neuropathy, very bad, in my legs and feet for almost twenty years now. I also have heart related problems that can also cause pain and inflammation in my legs. My question is how do others get their exercise in when ...
aheart | Last answer
Hi there, I was diagnosed w peri neuropathy 3 yrs ago, cause still not known. I made a stupid mistake about 5 days ago and slept using an electric blanket. I just truly forgot they are a no- no. So, the next morning I have 2 spots abou...
Ellemma | Posted
1553845_tn?1313472243
Hello, I am new to this group and I hope that someone can answer this one for me. I have had spinal fusion at c5-c6 and had a little relief. Now several years later I have had carpal tunnel surgery and several nerve blocks and several ...
927 | Last answer
1795742_tn?1317695215
Hi am a diabetic and I was wondering is RSD and Neuropathy kinda the same?
Tenderhearts | Posted
1373852_tn?1307846648
I had accute respiratory failure due to exasperbation of asthma in july,the prolonged vent caused me to have polyneuropathy and myopathy which is bad enough in itself but its also making the doctors not look too much further.4 years ago(...
nana68 | Posted
1507079_tn?1291517183
Hi I'm new to all this so I hope I'm doing this right. I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to on the internet. 5 years ago I have been diagnosed with thyroid problems. I am self pay because I have not had insurance in a...
alilsick | Last answer
My doctor has diagnosed me with peripheral neuropathy- small fiber. He has gone as far as to do the tilt table test on me. He said it was severe. I'm in constant pain!!! If you put on a sheet it feels like there's a course sand paper tha...
badolpuddytat | Last answer
Hi - I just found this site and I hope someone can give me some advice. I have a hot/cold burning sensation down the middle of my face including forehead, nose upper gums around eyes and across cheeks that gets increasingly severe as the...
dvo | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
139792_tn?1447663565
Blank
Dalubaba commented on photo
Dec 06
139792_tn?1447663565
Blank
Dalubaba commented on photo
Dec 06