Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic pain of Neuropathy Group
I'd like to share experiences of others suffering from this very painful disease .We can share what pain meds we take, how long we've had it , how if affects our daily lives . My name is Les and I've had PN since 2004 .It's gotten progressively worse as time goes by . I'm also a type 2 diabetic with heart disease .
1 - 20 (of 38) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
874521 tn?1424120397
Is there anyone else out there with neuropathy pain that would like to chat?
5 answers |
On September 13, 1994, my hand accidentally went through the glass section of a door, my wrist was cut open and the median nerve was seve...
Hello, I am a diabetic and I am 52 years old. I had been on prescription medication for about 2 years, lyrica. I had never tried vitamin...
2 answers |
I am presently receiving treatment for diabetes and heart disease from the Veteran's Administration. Atorvastatin has just been added to...
1 answer |
Hi every one. I've been a diabetic for almost 10 yrs now and have neuropathy as well as chronic back/ neck pain. I also have some pret...
3 answers |
139792 tn?1447663565
Zen Meditation: Thicker Brains Fend Off Pain ScienceDaily (Feb. 24, 2010) — People can reduce their sensitivity to pain by thickening th...
3 answers |
280418 tn?1306329510
I suffer from idiopathic neuropathy. It's really a shame that this community is not flourishing. Are people still out there following t...
4 answers |
Hi Everyone! I just found this forum tonight after looking for a place that I might get some support on the days I need it and offer emp...
4 answers |
Hello there:-) To sum up the last two years, over active bladder,pelvic pain. Burning all over body except head,numbness,tingling,shoot...
1 answer |
Hi there. I am looking for writers who have first hand experience with regards to Neuropathy. I need someone who knows everything there...
1 answer |
I have shooting, sharp and burning pain in my left foot and ankle. My foot doctor diagnosed a broken first metatarsal and cracked ankle....
|
1501087 tn?1289295670
Hi I have burning twitching viberating spasm pinching 24/7 in my L leg. Can't sleep usually a 6am fall to sleep and 9-10 wake up with con...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a diabetic and I am 52 years old. I had been on prescription medication for about 2 years, lyrica. I had never tried vitamin...
606340 tn?1371501412
I have suffered from neuropathy, very bad, in my legs and feet for almost twenty years now. I also have heart related problems that can a...
1 answer |
Hi there, I was diagnosed w peri neuropathy 3 yrs ago, cause still not known. I made a stupid mistake about 5 days ago and slept using ...
1553845 tn?1313472243
Hello, I am new to this group and I hope that someone can answer this one for me. I have had spinal fusion at c5-c6 and had a little rel...
1 answer |
1795742 tn?1317695215
Hi am a diabetic and I was wondering is RSD and Neuropathy kinda the same?
1373852 tn?1307846648
I had accute respiratory failure due to exasperbation of asthma in july,the prolonged vent caused me to have polyneuropathy and myopathy ...
1507079 tn?1291517183
Hi I'm new to all this so I hope I'm doing this right. I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer to on the internet. 5 years ...
4 answers |
My doctor has diagnosed me with peripheral neuropathy- small fiber. He has gone as far as to do the tilt table test on me. He said it was...
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
Blank
Ball123 commented on photo
Aug 26
Blank
HeatherCrawley1921 joined this group