Aa
A
A
Close
Cirrhosis of the Liver Community
Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
61 - 80 (of 760) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am my sisters caregiver. Diagnosis of cirrhosis was 3 years ago. Stage 4. She is 61 and has just been diagnosed with Hepatopulmonary Sy...
1 answer |
Spectrum of anemia associated with chronic liver disease Here is the link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754513/
1 answer |
6708370 tn?1450863629
Can this be done by an experienced doctor simply by palpitating the spleen? I was told a few years ago that my spleen was enlarged but wh...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My husband was diagnosed with decompensated cirrhosis August 2015 and was hospitalised for two weeks. He was yellow suffering from ascit...
4 answers |
Hi All, I have been reading this forum as a result of being told my 78-year old twin brother has Cirrhosis. We were adopted and do not ha...
2 answers |
My common law was diagnosed with Hep C in 2001 and told to stop drinking. He slowed down, but is now back up to between 6 and 12 beers a...
5 answers |
Hello had my lfts redone ast 12 at 8 and alp I think 26 all under normal value. My bilirubin is .8 back in range. The only thing I was co...
1 answer |
Im so worried about my cousin, found out this summer she has cirrhosis due to abusing prescription pain pills ( Vicodin & Norco ). She we...
4 answers |
10805050 tn?1420939120
I've checked out a million sites regarding esld. I was diagnosed in January, 2014 after retching up 7 pints of blood do to a 2cm x 2cm Ma...
10 answers |
Hello! I am new to this community. I am not the one with cirrhosis - my sister is the one with this condition. She drank every day fro...
2 answers | 2 comments |
my father 78 years old was diagnosed with liver cirrhosis. he has ascites. almost every 2 weeks the fluids are removed from this abdomen ...
9 answers |
Hi I have been reading on here that cirrhosis can be missed on ultrasounds and blood tests can be normal. I have pain in the right quadra...
1 answer |
Hello all Im 30 years old with 85kg/187lbs, 185cm/6"1, no drinker and no smoker. I've got this year the diagnosis that i have an uncur...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hey all! I had mentioned week or so back that my husband had been sleeping a lot after TIPS. Monday his dr raised his lactalose dosage an...
I have just been told I am stage 4 and will start the new hep c treatment. I am a carpenter who am lucking to make it 3 or 4 hours a day ...
2 answers |
The first week after my husband had the tips procedure done he couldn't sleep but ever since then he has been sleeping a lot more than no...
7 answers |
Hello, I too am new here and would appreciate any feedback! I am a 25 year old, 6'2, 210 pound guy who was just recently diagnosed wi...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I just finished 24 weeks of Harvoni and I am 4 months clear of Hep C. I have had ultrasounds done on my abdomen every six months and had ...
3 answers |
Hi, A routine health checkup revealed that I am having early stages of Cirrhosis I am 39 , non alcoholic , non smoker, however my mother...
1 answer |
My ex-husband is in the hospital. He is a long-time alcoholic and finally quit drinking last August. He has destroyed his liver, and now ...
19 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1463415842
Blank
Dee1956 uploaded a new photo
May 30
317787 tn?1463415842
Blank
Dee1956 commented on Belle313's status
May 29