Cold & Flu Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By james1127
I Have Woke Up For 2 Months With Morning Headache On LEFt side. It will start when I try clearing my throat. Then go ...
1953268_tn?1454818640
By KattIsTheName
Hi! I'm 17 years old and a few weeks ago, I started getting this sharp pain under my right breastbone when I would br...
By Ojone
Hello I have been having serious cause for concern. About a year ago I had the lymph nodes under my jaw swell up off ...
HenikoFeb 03
Kriszti79Oct 28, 2015
Stacey_80Jun 05, 2014
caociaJun 04, 2014
By 3dMommy Blank
Every month when I come on my cycle I seem to catch a cold. Is there really a link? What can I do to try to head it o...
17177059_tn?1454339853
RedbedeadFeb 02
By mrr107i
Hi...been sick for several days, and I need to be well enough to attend a night class tomorrow evening!! Thank You
gengeeJan 25
cal2cureSep 29, 2015
worked4meNov 22, 2014
prajeetSep 26, 2014
MTeezyJul 04, 2014
By tyrocomp Blank
Since recently I've discovered that whenever I catch a cold, for a period I also suffer from non-stop hiccups. Genera...
By coolrich
Hello, I have recently started coughing a lot without a cold / pains. Couldn't sleep on the first day because of the ...
By Dodie266
I have had a cough for over 2 weeks, thought it was sinuses, still getting yellow mucus now & then, how long should...
16898319_tn?1452224501
By KrystaLynnM
I've been sick for 4 days now. it began with a tickle in the throat and then congestion in the nose and pressure in t...
By Locachick
I've had headaches nosebleeds ringing ears bloody nasal mucus migraines back and neck pain and a sore throat. I haven...
By msu4two
I had the flu and a fever for 10 days. My fever most days ranged from 101 to 103. A few days after my fever was gone,...
By Steviebt
About two years ago I had an emergency hysterectomy during child birth that resulted in blood transfusions. Since the...
cypruskitDec 30, 2015
VonipecanieDec 29, 2015
By Pandas_eyes
(I'm not sure if this information is helpful, but I had quite a lot of mucus blocking my throat while I was asleep th...
By nvarano
Got told I have Tonsilitis by my doctor 2 days ago, I've got white spots on the back of my throat, Fever, Sweating, s...
By 1234567453
I've been coming down with a cold and I have trouble breathing. Any advice ?
androidzDec 23, 2015
iamsureshDec 22, 2015
By androidz
I've had a cold for 6 days now, it started with cough and the usual sore throat, then runny nose and all these typica...
By scott67
When I dress warmly, I have no problems going into the cold outside or into my car. On the return trip in my car, I s...
By Jeffsure
So I'm going to start for the beginning. Today is Saturday morning at 00:10, this started Monday at work. So on Monda...
TurntimeDec 17, 2015
Enoch Choi, MD Nov 06, 2007
blarican_prinzeNov 05, 2007
blarican_prinzeNov 05, 2007
Enoch Choi, MD Nov 05, 2007
By blarican_prinze Blank
I WENT TO GET A PHYSICAL FOR A JOB AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY LYMPHNODES WHERE SWOLLEN THE ONE THATS JUST PASS UR RIGH...
By prinkalv
I am 27 years old female and did a complete blood count to check my PERCENTAGE OF EOSINOPHIL LEVEL FOR MY COLD and my...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources