Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
1 - 20 (of 2765) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am having cough since January 2017. Its started with fever which goes away after 5 days but cough left. On January my boyfriend release...
The first weekend in November I came down with flu-like symptoms: feeling hot/cold, exhausted, and various aches. Those symptoms passed ...
665881 tn?1248930597
Hi, yesterday morning i woke up with a bit of nasal congestion & tender glands in the throat "hardly painful at all"...the later on in ...
34 answers | 2 comments |
Almost every time I get post-nasal drip, I feel a peculiar feeling around my soft palate. It is sort of a dry feeling that is only reliev...
1 answer |
I am 24 and am having HORRIBLE PAIN on my right side! I’ve had this pain all day and it’s just getting worse. I don’t have a fever but th...
Thursday morning I woke up to a sore/ scratchy throat. I figured it was from sleeping with my hair a little wet and having the fan on the...
My son is 6 months of age and recently got his first of two flu vaccinations. A day or two after the shot he started to break out in hive...
8 answers | 4 comments |
I was diagnosed with strep throat on Friday and been on antibiotics 4 times a day since it’s now Sunday and I feel fine my boyfriend is c...
hello everyone Almost 5 days back I had flu and running nose. For this problem, I have taken medicine which I also use before sometime...
I having been having fever/nauseous/severe headaches for the past 6 days. I had ibuprofen 400 for the past 3 days and i am still having t...
Dear all since 2 months I am facing this problem that when I wake up in morning I got flu with sneezing and after 1 or 2 hours it's gone ...
|
Hi, What could be the cause of excessive mucus build up, excessive sweating, chills, cold sensation on chest and a mild reoccurring f...
1 answer |
Every month when I come on my cycle I seem to catch a cold. Is there really a link? What can I do to try to head it off before I get sick...
30 answers | 3 comments |
It started yesterday, it kinda felt like maybe I was getting a sore throat. Although, I don't feel sick. But then as the day went on I ...
alright so long story short i got sick like 2 months ago and then i got an ear infection. i got antibiotics of course and it seemed to ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Really strange and nightmare health turn. all stated during trip to Cincinnati Ohio trip on may 12 I felt really bad and very weak like f...
Last year, I either had an upper respiratory infection or a bad case of hay fever. It lasted for a couple weeks and I don't remember havi...
1 answer |
so about like 2 months ago i came up with a really bad cold. it was horrible, i woke up at night with trouble breathing. eventually the c...
1 answer |
Just a few days ago, I caught a cold and just a few days in, I notice a blood-red patch at the back of my throat, it has been increasing ...
At the beginning of May I caught a cold, this lasted about a week and subsided. Then my roommate came home with the Flu which I caught ab...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Cold & Flu Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
973741 tn?1342346373