Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
1 - 20 (of 2753) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Every month when I come on my cycle I seem to catch a cold. Is there really a link? What can I do to try to head it off before I get sick...
30 answers | 1 comment |
so about like 2 months ago i came up with a really bad cold. it was horrible, i woke up at night with trouble breathing. eventually the c...
1 answer |
Just a few days ago, I caught a cold and just a few days in, I notice a blood-red patch at the back of my throat, it has been increasing ...
Last year, I either had an upper respiratory infection or a bad case of hay fever. It lasted for a couple weeks and I don't remember havi...
At the beginning of May I caught a cold, this lasted about a week and subsided. Then my roommate came home with the Flu which I caught ab...
2 answers |
Hey all! I'm 28 years old and for the last 2 years or so i have been getting a Flu on a very regular bases with a congested nose and che...
Had severe sore throat for several days and doctor also said I had fluid in my ear and prescribed Azithromycin. By day four I noticed I h...
1 answer |
I'm a 15/y old female. Hypochondria runs in my family, and it makes life miserable to say the least. The day before yesterday, I got done...
Hello, I started a new job after a long period of being out of work. I started in March. Since then I have had flu like symptoms over 6 t...
Hello, I started a new job after a long period of being out of work. I started in March. Since then I have had flu like symptoms over 6 t...
I have a bad cough that have been going on for almost 2 weeks. I have been coughing up yellow and green mucus. I have a soar throat and I...
Hi i am 28 years old male,hetero living with my wife and my little daughter,i don't go out at all very fidel to my wife never cheated on ...
I am an 18 year old girl. Two days ago I came down with something. I have severe chills, then I'll get super hot and sweat through my clo...
Hi, I have a fever (range from 100 - 102) and a bad headache. The headache comes and goes, however, I also have really bad eye pain cen...
665881 tn?1248930597
Hi, yesterday morning i woke up with a bit of nasal congestion & tender glands in the throat "hardly painful at all"...the later on in ...
33 answers | 2 comments |
I had a high fever, and muscle soreness. Then I started getting congested, so I went to the doctor. They checked for the flu, and took a ...
2 answers |
I am having sore throat and was prescribed azithromycin, i took 250mg of azithromycin on day 1 and in the evening when i read the instruc...
Since this past Monday morning I've had many readings on my thermometer which were low. They go anywhere from 93.9-96.5. When I called my...
So for a little back round info I have been very prone to allergies since I was very young like 3 years old but when I got into sixth gra...
A week ago I was sick for the whole week with the flu. I had all the normal flu symptoms and was given notuss to try and control the vio...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources