Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
1 - 20 (of 2688) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I started to feel irritation in the throat 4 weeks ago, the doctor told me there where no white spots and it was only irritated due the s...
1 answer |
7020218 tn?1426548551
I have had some cough past 2-3 weeks. Initially I was coughing with some throat pain for a few days but later I don't have pain, just pro...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Came down with influenza right after Thanksgiving. I haven't had the flu in probably 10-12 days. I had "the works" of symptoms. Fever...
2 answers |
I have a terrible on going cough. I am 22 weeks pregnant, and am unsure if I can use cough drops to sooth my throat?
2 answers |
Ive had a cyst in one of my armpits for about a week and 2 days. My cyst appeared on Sunday or saterday I'm not sure when and after 4 day...
I was not able to get a flu shot this year. I used to rarely get sick in the past few years (5+ years or so). Anyhow, I keep getting a...
56 answers | 1 comment |
665881 tn?1248930597
Hi, yesterday morning i woke up with a bit of nasal congestion & tender glands in the throat "hardly painful at all"...the later on in ...
31 answers | 1 comment |
I have had a series of symptoms going on 3 weeks, from a nasal drip, to mucus, laryngitis, to now a deep chest couph. Am on amoxicillin b...
1 answer |
Hello, Lately i am experiencing unstable temperature. I can wake up with 36.4 and during day it goes 37.4 and way back up and down. I...
I've been sick for about 3 months. First I just thought I had a sinus infection so I started taking some mucinex fast max severe sinus li...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I had unprotected sex with someone 6 weeks ago. The day after I got sick and I've been sick ever since and all the symptoms have gone ...
About a month and or so ago when the weather started to change and get cooler my bones/body started to feel achy, I felt super tired, nau...
I have had a cold for about 2 and a half weeks now and my sore throat seems to be getting worse Everytime I swallow it feels like someone...
As of 3 days ago, I have been having random swelling occurring on my face. I had the flu for about a week but didn't experience any runny...
1 answer |
Hi, I have had a cough that won't go away. It has been 6 weeks now. First, I was prescribed amoxicillin, as the doc thought I had a sin...
2 answers | 1 comment |
• Random headaches & head pains all around my head and sometimes even my neck • Feeling of Having to put effort into breathing • Seve...
Since recently I've discovered that whenever I catch a cold, for a period I also suffer from non-stop hiccups. Generally this lasts about...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Two clindamycin 150 taken together
1 answer |
I am suffering from cold since two months and getting sometimes blocked nose , running nose , greenish &yellowish mucus and now I am gett...
I'd like to know why? So it's been quite a few years since I've been suffering from acute tonsilitis. No doubt it never lasts more than ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources