Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
1 - 20 (of 2673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
recently i had fever(3days ago),i had headaches,loss of appetite,tonsillitis and mucus formation.i am healthy now but now my mucus is not...
1 answer |
I'd like to know why? So it's been quite a few years since I've been suffering from acute tonsilitis. No doubt it never lasts more than ...
Hi im 19 years of age and on the night of july first i had a fever (I wanted to vomit and had a lot of pulsinating and just felt generall...
Background: 21 year old female, IBS, food & environmental allergies, on birth control, anxiety medication, and allergy medication. 4 we...
I get colds way too easily, have tried everything to no avail. In winter I'm always wrapped up in clothes, otherwise sooner or later I'll...
I decided to start taking oxycodone like three pills everyother day for about 4 or 5 days and about a few days ago I took like 2 hydrocod...
Hello all, So my son has had a persistent cough for around 10 weeks now, on and off. During that time he got an ear infection, now it ...
3 answers |
About a year ago, my gynecologist had taken a blood test and made a comment of my white blood count cells being low. When asked what to d...
1 answer |
I have a 52 yr old female partner,who is having endless health issues, dizziness, hot cold flushes,chrontic shoulder pain, right side, de...
I was sick with a cold 2 weeks ago. Never really got congested but sore throat hit me hard as well as fatigue ear pain just felt terrible...
2 answers |
I've been getting bad headaches all week long, and I thought "oh, it's probably just me needed caffeine or rest" but last night I woke up...
2 answers |
I'm now a sophomore in college and ever since arriving at school last year, I've been sick pretty much nonstop. It's different symptoms m...
1 answer |
I am a young adult (I am 20), in college, quite healthy overall except for a weird chronic illness since my childhood (at some point, I w...
So I had a really bad throat when I was on holiday about 4 weeks ago, it only lasted a week and went away itself. When I'd come back from...
For the past 2 months I've been having a sore throat due to post nasal drip, nose and ears congested and now I noticed I have white mucus...
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with this irritable situation. I had a fever until three days ago. During that time I ...
9 answers |
Dear Friends, I have been having low grade fever, mild body ache and chills since 21st of June 2016 almost more than one month , firs...
For the past 4 or so years I've had ongoing sinus infections. They last months at a time and I always end up having to get antibiotics fo...
|
I have been coughing up mucus for 3 weeks in a row and yesterday night and today morning i started sweating uncontrollably and i have a b...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi everyone. My daughter has had a cold for two days and after that she started getting blood in her snot while sneezing. Now, she is eve...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources