Aa
A
A
Close

Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

21 - 40 (of 2616) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I WENT TO GET A PHYSICAL FOR A JOB AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY LYMPHNODES WHERE SWOLLEN THE ONE THATS JUST PASS UR RIGHT EAR IT'S LIKE THE SIZE OF A BEAN DOESNT HURT NOR IS IT SENSETIVE MOST OF THE TIME WHEN PEOPLE RELATE SWOLLEN LYMPH'S ...
blarican_prinze | Last answer
I am 27 years old female and did a complete blood count to check my PERCENTAGE OF EOSINOPHIL LEVEL FOR MY COLD and my results are as below : RED BLOOD CELL COUNT : 5.06 HAEMOGLOBIN : 10.9 HAEMATOCRIT : 35.6 MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOL : 70....
prinkalv | Posted
After having a long lasting cold I went to a clinic a few days ago with a severe headache, congestion and a really bad smell in my nose which at the time the best I could describe as pus-like. The doctor told me it was a sinus infection...
MIkeB1234 | Last answer
I am in my 20's, and get a cough every year that lasts months. It's dry, no mucus, wheezes on exhalation, and feels better when I lay down at night. When I wake up in the morning I feel so much better and don't start coughing again until...
A month ago I had the common cold, sore throat, cough, stuffy nose. The cold began with a sore throat but went away two days after I began to get the other symptoms. A week later I was getting over the cold and the sore throat came back....
bchapmaan | Posted
Hello, Two weeks back, I had pain swallowing and a feeling of thick mucus in the back of my throat. Upon inspection, I noticed that the tip of my uvula was lighter in colour (almost white) and I also had small white spots on one of my t...
mattbtram | Posted
Trying to figure out why I am in Pain and it is lasting so long. I lifted something heavy a few weeks ago and threw a piece of wood over my head. Next day neck pain so I think it could be a sprain. Today 3 weeks later still in more pa...
MigMigMig | Last answer
Hi there, I get sick every couple of weeks and it's been this way for as long as I can remember. My work and personal life have been extremely affected by my constant sicknesses. I have had several doctors over the years and all tell me ...
Bestido | Posted
I've been sick with the flu for about a week and have noticed when I turn my head or get up; sometimes I get a swoosh sound for a second (kind of like water stuck in ear) and I don't know what to do? Is it related to being sick? It only ...
LovelyDaisies | Last answer
Ok my son has had a sore throat for a few days tonight he woke up saying his stomach hurt below his belly button and he was chilling so I took his temp and its 96.5
Bstidham | Last answer
Details are as follows Age : 26 Sex : Female Height : 5'4" Weight : 54 Location : Delhi, India My friend has this weird condition where she gets cough and cold only in the nightime in winters but she stays fine during summers...
vjsharma89 | Last answer
665881_tn?1248930597
Hi, yesterday morning i woke up with a bit of nasal congestion & tender glands in the throat "hardly painful at all"...the later on in the day my body ached and that night i got fevers and headaches. I woke up this morning and i almost...
sammycung | Last answer
Please can some one help me. I am in a distress at the moment. I am currently battling with a sore throat for about a week and half. It started off like any normal sore throat or irritation and progressively got worse to a point that it ...
Poppet83 | Last answer
I recently came down with a cold and I have been avoiding taking any cold medicine to help it because the last time I took Tylenol cold night time I had problems with it. I took the reccommended dose on the box and went to bed. I woke up...
SarahP1993 | Posted
Hi If someone who has a flu exits a room, how long after he or she leaves the room would it be safe to enter the room (both in the case he or she sneezed and in the case that he or she didn't sneeze)
Hitchokoko | Last answer
My sister is running a fever for more than 2 months, after she took all the medical examination and test in many different hospital, they got the same results that all details on the medical test report are normal.Now the doctors are una...
rose7714 | Last answer
I have flu for 10days, and next 3days my eyelids start itchy. I use Doliphran Vitamine C than Efferaglan Vitamine C, but it doesn't help. How to do? I just deliver a baby for 4months now.
Kitty_Pich | Posted
1236893_tn?1408490528
The Flu Smoothie The stronger your immune system the less chance you have of getting sick and the faster you can recover. Fruits and vegetables containing antioxidants and vitamins will help to have a healthy immune system with all na...
gymdandee | Posted
16132788_tn?1445536911
most times wen cold my chest and the insides of my upper back starts to pain me making it hard to sit and lye properly.no coughing just the cold and sometimes without the cold the pain still comes.pls is this serious medical condition? t...
fricamason | Last answer
Hi, Can airborne flu that is transmitted through breathing enter the eyes and cause an infection?
Hitchokoko | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources