Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
21 - 40 (of 2672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm very interesting oral sex,is this causes any decease?
1 answer |
I have been sick for 7 weeks!! It started with a horrible dry cough, runny nose. It wouldn't go away, so I went to the walk-in clinic an...
99 answers | 1 comment |
Im exclusively breastfeeding my baby however this cold doesn't seem to get better. Shes really contested and a cough followed with diahe...
I'm a 16 yr old girl and I've had this cough for over a month. Its very mucus-y and hoarse. Sometimes i cough so hard for so long i throw...
1 answer |
I'm not normally someone who goes to the GP or seeks medical help as I haven't really had any problems and like to just power through min...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello everyone. I've had a lingering cough that won't seem to go away as I'm going on week number 5. About a month ago it started with a ...
2 answers |
Hello, I am from America and I came to Pakistan for a month, (still here). I didn't receive any vaccinations so I refrained from doing st...
I have been dealing with cough for the 2 weeks and more. After 1 week prior from the first symptom came up which is sore throat,i finally...
By skin becomes ice cold, I become like a red tomato and my body sweals up.my head pains like anything ,my eyes become watery, my body st...
Dry and prolonged coughing for 1yr baby from last 3 months. Any good home remedy for it?
4 answers |
About 2 days ago I first started experiencing a stuffy and runny nose ,sneezing and a strange headache. Yesterday I woke up with a very s...
On Jan 21 I had a fever of 101.8 for 36 hours. General weakness and lethargy accompanied it. About a month later I had the same thing hap...
I was not able to get a flu shot this year. I used to rarely get sick in the past few years (5+ years or so). Anyhow, I keep getting a...
55 answers | 1 comment |
A week ago I was sick for the whole week with the flu. I had all the normal flu symptoms and was given notuss to try and control the vio...
3 answers | 1 comment |
hi im wondering if you could possiably give me some advice to get rid of this really agitating cough i have had for the past seven weeks....
10 answers | 1 comment |
Im a 37 yr old man, 6'1 200 lbs. I eat very healthy, exercise regularly, sleep decent, and have a fairly non stressful job. Im married ...
2 answers |
Hi My wife is suffering from fever for last three days , she is having Chills , headache, stomach ache and fever every 5 hours After ...
Almost every time I get post-nasal drip, I feel a peculiar feeling around my soft palate. It is sort of a dry feeling that is only reliev...
17768412 tn?1459913203
For as long as I can remember, I've always gotten sick very frequently, about every other month I would come down with a cold or the flu....
1 answer |
I just turned 15 last month,and i've had this swollen lymph nodes since last week, the first time i got it,it wasn't painful unless i tou...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources