Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
41 - 60 (of 2747) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm fifteen years old and I'm relatively healthy. However, i've been battling a cold for about a week. It was getting better until last n...
I'm a 54yo male, my daughter is almost 6. We've both been coughing only after catching a "cold" during school season. The "cold" symptoms...
For the last few years I have been hyper susceptible to sore throats, deep ear pain and swollen glands. I noticed it happens for about 2...
A few days ago I had a very sore throat that seemed to come out of no where. Which turned into a very dry itchy cough. Only every now and...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been waking up every day and coughing when I feel hot. When I wake up my body is so hot. What is causes & what shall I do? ...
Iv been sick for a while , sore throat , green mucous, a few days ago I had tremendous back pain accompanies by a high fever and heart ra...
|
So I had a sore throat, then I coughed up this slob of red and green mucus, and most of the sore throat went away, but it is still presen...
|
I'm not sure what I have, I've had this for a few days now and I have never been sick enough as to where I've had as many symptoms. I'm 1...
Hi, I’m a 28 year old female and have been suffering from these cold-like symptoms for over 3 weeks. Hoping someone can help me figur...
My mother has a Bacterial blood infection from Influenza A. She's highly contagious. Will I need a flu shot? It says online that you can'...
My son and I have been sick for a week and a half with every symptom of Flu, but our body temps never got above 100.5 to 101 degrees. I h...
Ive suffered from low body temperature for 2 days now. From past 2 weeks I've been dealing with lots of other symptoms including severe s...
1 answer |
1353681 tn?1387087333
Had severe sore throat for 3 days, a week ago.. it turned into double ear infection in which six days ago I was put on azithromycin, an a...
I have had a cold for about 2 and a half weeks now and my sore throat seems to be getting worse Everytime I swallow it feels like someone...
1 answer |
I've been having shooting pains in my back my abdomen my arms this happens everytime I sneeze or cough what is it?
1 answer |
Just busy having a stomach bug and patronised this bug yesterday with Peppermint /chamomile tea (settles stomach for about 6 hours) but I...
I have been on Adderall for years for ADD. I rarely get colds and if I ever start, I immediately start Airborne and Zycam vitamin therapy...
Last month I developed a cold but then it became pneumonia after going to school in the rain. Now, this occurred a few weeks ago. I went ...
1 answer |
Hello! I've been dealing with stuffiness on and off for about 3-4 weeks now. Originally my doctors thought it was a sinus infection and ...
2 answers |
I've had a sore throat since the 19 of dec, and i went to my doctor a week ago and she had diagnosed me with a throat infection, she pres...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources