Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
41 - 60 (of 2738) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son and I have been sick for a week and a half with every symptom of Flu, but our body temps never got above 100.5 to 101 degrees. I h...
Ive suffered from low body temperature for 2 days now. From past 2 weeks I've been dealing with lots of other symptoms including severe s...
1 answer |
1353681 tn?1387087333
Had severe sore throat for 3 days, a week ago.. it turned into double ear infection in which six days ago I was put on azithromycin, an a...
I have had a cold for about 2 and a half weeks now and my sore throat seems to be getting worse Everytime I swallow it feels like someone...
1 answer |
I've been having shooting pains in my back my abdomen my arms this happens everytime I sneeze or cough what is it?
1 answer |
Just busy having a stomach bug and patronised this bug yesterday with Peppermint /chamomile tea (settles stomach for about 6 hours) but I...
I have been on Adderall for years for ADD. I rarely get colds and if I ever start, I immediately start Airborne and Zycam vitamin therapy...
Last month I developed a cold but then it became pneumonia after going to school in the rain. Now, this occurred a few weeks ago. I went ...
1 answer |
Hello! I've been dealing with stuffiness on and off for about 3-4 weeks now. Originally my doctors thought it was a sinus infection and ...
2 answers |
I've had a sore throat since the 19 of dec, and i went to my doctor a week ago and she had diagnosed me with a throat infection, she pres...
Recently over Christmas I had just a common cold, runny nose and sore throat. I sniffed last night and suddenly I got these really bad sh...
Recently over Christmas I had just a common cold, runny nose and sore throat. I sniffed last night and suddenly I got these really bad sh...
Over the past two days I have come down with some sort of fever. It started off with a mild cough, which then progressed into my whole bo...
1 answer |
I have had a cold and need some relief. I'm also on an antibiotic
I started to feel irritation in the throat 4 weeks ago, the doctor told me there where no white spots and it was only irritated due the s...
1 answer |
The last 3 days I've been coughing a lot, breathing is hard, and it's squeeking every time I breathe. I already Googled it a little bit a...
2 answers |
About a week ago (Monday, Dec 5th) around 9pm, I began vomiting and having diarrhea. At first I thought it was some kind of food poisonin...
7020218 tn?1426548551
I have had some cough past 2-3 weeks. Initially I was coughing with some throat pain for a few days but later I don't have pain, just pro...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Came down with influenza right after Thanksgiving. I haven't had the flu in probably 10-12 days. I had "the works" of symptoms. Fever...
2 answers |
I have a terrible on going cough. I am 22 weeks pregnant, and am unsure if I can use cough drops to sooth my throat?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources