Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
41 - 60 (of 2757) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a 100.8 fever and body aches and exhaustion last night then today same but fever is gone. Whst could this be if I have no gastr...
Hi I have been to see the doctor many times and not really had any luck. Baisicly i keep getting unwell. Over the last 12 months i have b...
I have been sick for two months. Diagnosed with pneumonia, influenza A, the stomach flu, and influenza B. But I just can't get better. He...
Hi! Hantavirus is virtually not known around my neighborhood, but I am asking here because of my recent encounter with a deer mouse. I wa...
|
I fractured a rib from coughing so much a year ago which still hurts. I'm extremely exhausted and feel like I'm forcing myself to breath ...
1 answer |
I've had constant mucus in my system for basically a year. Certainly more than normal. I feel very congested. I've taken vitamins but thi...
I'm 16 years old and for about more than a week I have been coughing until I cannot breath but I've also have taken some chesty cough liq...
For a few weeks now, I've had a sore throat on and off (it comes and goes). It's not severe, more of an annoyance with some referred ear ...
My son is 6 months of age and recently got his first of two flu vaccinations. A day or two after the shot he started to break out in hive...
8 answers | 2 comments |
History: I started feeling an irritated throat about 2 months ago while on a trip to Austin Texas. I returned Jan 7th, 2017 and had a bou...
I recently found out I was pregnant and am now 5 weeks along but I'm catching a cold. I have a sore throats and am worried if any cough m...
I'm fifteen years old and I'm relatively healthy. However, i've been battling a cold for about a week. It was getting better until last n...
I'm a 54yo male, my daughter is almost 6. We've both been coughing only after catching a "cold" during school season. The "cold" symptoms...
For the last few years I have been hyper susceptible to sore throats, deep ear pain and swollen glands. I noticed it happens for about 2...
A few days ago I had a very sore throat that seemed to come out of no where. Which turned into a very dry itchy cough. Only every now and...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been waking up every day and coughing when I feel hot. When I wake up my body is so hot. What is causes & what shall I do? ...
Iv been sick for a while , sore throat , green mucous, a few days ago I had tremendous back pain accompanies by a high fever and heart ra...
|
So I had a sore throat, then I coughed up this slob of red and green mucus, and most of the sore throat went away, but it is still presen...
|
I'm not sure what I have, I've had this for a few days now and I have never been sick enough as to where I've had as many symptoms. I'm 1...
Hi, I’m a 28 year old female and have been suffering from these cold-like symptoms for over 3 weeks. Hoping someone can help me figur...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources