Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

41 - 60 (of 2642) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Since recently I've discovered that whenever I catch a cold, for a period I also suffer from non-stop hiccups. Generally this lasts about 2 days, the hiccups themselves stop for short periods (1/2 hr or so) every now and then (maybe 4-5 ...
  Posted
Hello, I have recently started coughing a lot without a cold / pains. Couldn't sleep on the first day because of the coughing. Next day, I had a cold, my throat was hot and I still had the coughing. I couldn't eat for 3 days. Right now, ...
  Posted
I have had a cough for over 2 weeks, thought it was sinuses, still getting yellow mucus now & then, how long should this last?
  Posted
16898319 tn?1452224501
I've been sick for 4 days now. it began with a tickle in the throat and then congestion in the nose and pressure in the ears and behind my eyes.Since I have COPD my doctor prescribed me a new inhaler and advair to help my breathing as I ...
  Posted
I had the flu and a fever for 10 days. My fever most days ranged from 101 to 103. A few days after my fever was gone, I started getting pains in one thigh. They're hard to explain, but feel like deep cramp-like twinges. They're not in on...
  Posted
About two years ago I had an emergency hysterectomy during child birth that resulted in blood transfusions. Since then I have been sick off and on with colds, and other strange symptoms. I noticed a year ago I had a swollen lymph node be...
  Posted
(I'm not sure if this information is helpful, but I had quite a lot of mucus blocking my throat while I was asleep that I had to wake up 4~6 times to get it out at the night before all these happened. The consistency was thinner than tha...
  Posted
Got told I have Tonsilitis by my doctor 2 days ago, I've got white spots on the back of my throat, Fever, Sweating, sore throat/ears. She prescribed me some antibiotics, which seem to have worked maybe a little since then, not too mu...
  Posted
I've been coming down with a cold and I have trouble breathing. Any advice ?
  Posted
I've had a cold for 6 days now, it started with cough and the usual sore throat, then runny nose and all these typical symptoms, no fever. Right now my sore throat and runny nose are gone and I'm only left with cough and clogged ears....
  Posted
When I dress warmly, I have no problems going into the cold outside or into my car. On the return trip in my car, I suddenly get horrible, uncontrollable chills. If I stay still, I;m calm, then I'm afraid to move. Once in the house, thes...
  Posted
So I'm going to start for the beginning. Today is Saturday morning at 00:10, this started Monday at work. So on Monday I went out for my usual mini cigar on my first break with a co-worker and when I came back in my throat was a bit sore...
  Posted
I WENT TO GET A PHYSICAL FOR A JOB AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY LYMPHNODES WHERE SWOLLEN THE ONE THATS JUST PASS UR RIGHT EAR IT'S LIKE THE SIZE OF A BEAN DOESNT HURT NOR IS IT SENSETIVE MOST OF THE TIME WHEN PEOPLE RELATE SWOLLEN LYMPH'S ...
  Posted
I am 27 years old female and did a complete blood count to check my PERCENTAGE OF EOSINOPHIL LEVEL FOR MY COLD and my results are as below : RED BLOOD CELL COUNT : 5.06 HAEMOGLOBIN : 10.9 HAEMATOCRIT : 35.6 MEAN CORPUSCULAR VOL : 70....
  Posted
After having a long lasting cold I went to a clinic a few days ago with a severe headache, congestion and a really bad smell in my nose which at the time the best I could describe as pus-like. The doctor told me it was a sinus infection...
  Posted
I am in my 20's, and get a cough every year that lasts months. It's dry, no mucus, wheezes on exhalation, and feels better when I lay down at night. When I wake up in the morning I feel so much better and don't start coughing again until...
  Posted
A month ago I had the common cold, sore throat, cough, stuffy nose. The cold began with a sore throat but went away two days after I began to get the other symptoms. A week later I was getting over the cold and the sore throat came back....
  Posted
Hello, Two weeks back, I had pain swallowing and a feeling of thick mucus in the back of my throat. Upon inspection, I noticed that the tip of my uvula was lighter in colour (almost white) and I also had small white spots on one of my t...
  Posted
Trying to figure out why I am in Pain and it is lasting so long. I lifted something heavy a few weeks ago and threw a piece of wood over my head. Next day neck pain so I think it could be a sprain. Today 3 weeks later still in more pa...
  Posted
Hi there, I get sick every couple of weeks and it's been this way for as long as I can remember. My work and personal life have been extremely affected by my constant sicknesses. I have had several doctors over the years and all tell me ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...