Aa
A
A
Close

Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

81 - 100 (of 2615) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Back by my uvula on both sides it's really red and has marks that look like hickies. I don't have tonsils anymore haven't for a long time. My nose is a little runny and have little cough. It hurts to open mouth from jaw pain. My son had ...
KariAnn22 | Posted
11136346_tn?1416112450
I woke up today with swollen lymph nodes and aching shoulders, back, and joints. My throat and ear ache everytime I swallow. I don't have a fever, my nose is not congested and I have no cough. Is this flu or anything else? I already took...
Anhjo | Last answer
2 months ago i got the flu. I was so sick that it took me more than a week (almost 2 weeks) to recover. But i still had headaches and feeling pressure on my eyes until now. I went to the doctor a few days ago, he gave to do x ray. It tur...
NewPersonHere | Last answer
On the 2nd day of my head cold both my ears (one first & more than the other) become completely blocked. I'm miserable and I feel like my head will explode! I'm also feeling dizzy & off balance... I got a major headache, I can't hear any...
500_miles | Last answer
I am a 22 year old female who works in health care. recently I have been having a horrible cough and sore throat along with my nose constantly running. it has gotten to the point where there is thick green mucus coming out when I blow ...
iristoon | Last answer
My baby is 3weeks old in she been stopped up since birth but it got to the point that she be breathing like she has mucus in her chest so everybody tells me that's normal but every time she cough and sneeze mucus comes up and her eyes ge...
kanoshiagf | Last answer
My 10 year old started coughing. She now has a runny nose and is coughing up yellow phlegm. I have been giving her Children's cough and could DM elixir. Wondering if it is a cold or Bronchitis. Should I be giving DM elixir or somethi...
imagineourlife | Posted
I have been having nausea for the past week with a slight temperature increase(waking up sweating) and no other symptoms. The nausea will go up and down all day in severity, there is always a little feeling of nausea but randomly it will...
John0193 | Last answer
I have had a chest, sinus cold going on four weeks now with intermittent laryngitis. I have been on a course of Levaquin 2 weeks ago and am still sick. Prior to this cold I had another cold and was on a Z pac, can't seem to get any bett...
Myd1288 | Last answer
For cold,cough and Viral should we take allopatic medicines or home remedies are best for them?
marketpharmacy | Posted
I'm an 18 year old, female, Indian who is a medical school student. Around the first week of February, I ended up catching an acute throat infection, where I started spitting yellow-green sputum everytime I coughed. The intense coughing...
medskoolstudent | Last answer
I've just gotten over the flu, I had it last week and didn't throw up until the next week. That was about three or four days ago I only threw up twice and it was very little. The medication they had me on was hydrocodone and tamiflu. I h...
thttgirlkaitlyn | Last answer
Is it possible to have the flu virus and only have fever,headache,body aches? Or one must have actual cough with cold symptoms?
HLopez91402 | Last answer
I joined a sports team with out any physical activity previously and I cough so hard it feels there's knifes in my throat and I cough up clear mucus im tiered after just standing for about ten minuets so I sit down I sit for about half a...
sickpain | Last answer
I have been experiencing running nose and clogged nose for two weeks already. But is getting better now, the problem is I have been experiencing this when I wake up in the morning but. When my day starts like going out of the house; my n...
joe1231 | Last answer
I've had a terrible tickly cough for the past 2 weeks or so which is getting better, mostly now I just cough at night. before the cough I had a cold/flu. I'm not sure if the cough is just carried over from the cold/flu or something else ...
Jswtich90 | Posted
Hello there, I have been sick with cold related symptoms since september. It all started in sep. when I got bronchitis, so I was given a Z-pack. It got better but I still continued to have phlegm and congestion. Then I got a bladde...
Christelline | Last answer
Last week i got a flu. I had a strong headache, runny nose, tearing eyes and burning like hell, pain on my cheeks, and backache.. now its all gone, but i still have muscle and joint ache and a slight white tongue. Could the white tongue ...
Aiden_Cafer | Last answer
For the last 40 minutes my mother has been coughing, stretching, filling up with congestion in back of throat and nasal passages. She is 98 and this seems to be happening more and more, with each instance lasting longer and longer. I f...
danelady49 | Last answer
This cough is JUST AWFUL and now non-productive (I did have some dark green/brown phlegm at first, but can't cough anything else up now - except sometimes with postural breathing / percussion - which remains dark.) No fever at this point...
HIstorianWithTheBlahs | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...