Aa
A
A
Close

Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

101 - 120 (of 2642) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey. I recently got a cold which isn't unusual for me. A cough came with it, but I've had this cough for a couple weeks. At first, the cough started and if I walked I would have a fit and have to sit down. The cough has lessened, but now...
  Posted
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especially recently. It is super hard to stay awake during school and even harder to wake up on the morning- let alone actually ...
  Posted
I got stuffed up really bad one day then it went away. That was followed by a dry cough. Then I had a day or two of semi dry cough and slight stuffy nose but only slightly, not stuffed up like a regular cold. Now I have a dry cough at...
  Posted
Hi, i keep having recurrent episodes of fever for the past few months. Fever with lethargy, night sweats, sometimes sore throat, body ache. Or it will just present as fever with no other accompanying symptoms. Previously i do fall sic...
  Posted
So I woke up this morning and my left ear was hurting very badly and when I swallowed, my ear and throat, which I had these symptoms before. But now it's in both ears and I'm starting to get a little concerned. Is there anything I can do...
  Posted
I've recently had sudden onsets of chest congestion and yellow mucus in my spit. I could be completely fine one hour and start producing the familiar sound of chest congestion in the next. I don't have a runny nose but I may produce yell...
  Posted
On May 28, 2015 around 7 am I woke up with a sore throat. I don't think it was from allergies, because when I breath in I don't feel the itchiness in my throat. I don't think it's a cold either. I have don't have stuffiness in my nos...
  Posted
225237 tn?1333142599
In the back of my throat in front of my right tonsil I have an extra flap of skin hanging. It doesn't hurt an not colored but have no clue what it could be! Anyone have any ideas or recommendations?! It doesn't hurt an isnt discolored...
  Posted
13276481 tn?1451150367
Hi, I'm just getting over a tough cold that seems to be what my dad picked up Monday. If I see him this weekend can I catch a cold I'm just getting over assuming it's the same virus? Thank you.
  Posted
I am a 20 year old girl. I do not have any medical issues. This past week has been utter hell. I cannot tell what is going on. I have had: -slight increase in temperature (can't be called a fever because my body temp is usually pret...
  Posted
My dad was diagnosed with mycoplasma in february after having symptoms like coughing, tiredness, no apetite since december 2014. He got quick better, but his health status is worse than before the disease. He has lost weight, is more tir...
  Posted
Hey there, Being the colder months I have got an awfully sore throat and that causes me to cough. When I cough it really hurts in the scrotum area. Also when urinating, during the expaltion of the urin it just stopped. That has never...
  Posted
I take a zyrtec every day - but have a cold as well is it ok to take a sudafed for the congestion?
  Posted
Back by my uvula on both sides it's really red and has marks that look like hickies. I don't have tonsils anymore haven't for a long time. My nose is a little runny and have little cough. It hurts to open mouth from jaw pain. My son had ...
  Posted
11136346 tn?1416112450
I woke up today with swollen lymph nodes and aching shoulders, back, and joints. My throat and ear ache everytime I swallow. I don't have a fever, my nose is not congested and I have no cough. Is this flu or anything else? I already took...
  Posted
2 months ago i got the flu. I was so sick that it took me more than a week (almost 2 weeks) to recover. But i still had headaches and feeling pressure on my eyes until now. I went to the doctor a few days ago, he gave to do x ray. It tur...
  Posted
On the 2nd day of my head cold both my ears (one first & more than the other) become completely blocked. I'm miserable and I feel like my head will explode! I'm also feeling dizzy & off balance... I got a major headache, I can't hear any...
  Posted
I am a 22 year old female who works in health care. recently I have been having a horrible cough and sore throat along with my nose constantly running. it has gotten to the point where there is thick green mucus coming out when I blow ...
  Posted
My baby is 3weeks old in she been stopped up since birth but it got to the point that she be breathing like she has mucus in her chest so everybody tells me that's normal but every time she cough and sneeze mucus comes up and her eyes ge...
  Posted
My 10 year old started coughing. She now has a runny nose and is coughing up yellow phlegm. I have been giving her Children's cough and could DM elixir. Wondering if it is a cold or Bronchitis. Should I be giving DM elixir or somethi...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...