Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
121 - 140 (of 2659) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, i keep having recurrent episodes of fever for the past few months. Fever with lethargy, night sweats, sometimes sore throat, body ach...
1 answer |
So I woke up this morning and my left ear was hurting very badly and when I swallowed, my ear and throat, which I had these symptoms befo...
3 answers |
I've recently had sudden onsets of chest congestion and yellow mucus in my spit. I could be completely fine one hour and start producing ...
On May 28, 2015 around 7 am I woke up with a sore throat. I don't think it was from allergies, because when I breath in I don't feel ...
225237 tn?1333142599
In the back of my throat in front of my right tonsil I have an extra flap of skin hanging. It doesn't hurt an not colored but have no cl...
13276481 tn?1451150367
Hi, I'm just getting over a tough cold that seems to be what my dad picked up Monday. If I see him this weekend can I catch a cold I'm j...
3 answers |
I am a 20 year old girl. I do not have any medical issues. This past week has been utter hell. I cannot tell what is going on. I have...
4 answers |
My dad was diagnosed with mycoplasma in february after having symptoms like coughing, tiredness, no apetite since december 2014. He got q...
Hey there, Being the colder months I have got an awfully sore throat and that causes me to cough. When I cough it really hurts in the s...
5 answers |
I take a zyrtec every day - but have a cold as well is it ok to take a sudafed for the congestion?
1 answer |
Back by my uvula on both sides it's really red and has marks that look like hickies. I don't have tonsils anymore haven't for a long time...
11136346 tn?1416112450
I woke up today with swollen lymph nodes and aching shoulders, back, and joints. My throat and ear ache everytime I swallow. I don't have...
1 answer |
2 months ago i got the flu. I was so sick that it took me more than a week (almost 2 weeks) to recover. But i still had headaches and fee...
2 answers |
On the 2nd day of my head cold both my ears (one first & more than the other) become completely blocked. I'm miserable and I feel like my...
1 answer |
I am a 22 year old female who works in health care. recently I have been having a horrible cough and sore throat along with my nose cons...
3 answers |
My baby is 3weeks old in she been stopped up since birth but it got to the point that she be breathing like she has mucus in her chest so...
3 answers |
My 10 year old started coughing. She now has a runny nose and is coughing up yellow phlegm. I have been giving her Children's cough and...
I have been having nausea for the past week with a slight temperature increase(waking up sweating) and no other symptoms. The nausea will...
1 answer |
I have had a chest, sinus cold going on four weeks now with intermittent laryngitis. I have been on a course of Levaquin 2 weeks ago and ...
2 answers |
For cold,cough and Viral should we take allopatic medicines or home remedies are best for them?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources