Aa
A
A
Close
Cold & Flu Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.
121 - 140 (of 2673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Over the weekend, I started to develop a fever (temp was 100.8) as well as having the bad chills, body aches, tiredness, and sinus conges...
1 answer |
My four year old had a fever last night of 101.2 but her skin didn't feel much warmer than usually. I only knew to take her temperature b...
|
Hello, I for the last 5 months i"ve been sick with a some type of throat infection at least twice a month . it started with a cold that...
1 answer |
Sorry if this is a bit too long, but I just need an opinion about this. I started having strep throat like symptoms about 4 weeks ago and...
I have a bad cough and chest and back pains. Need I worry?
2 answers |
Hi. I was diagnosed with a severe case of bronchitis July 9th. Dr expressed concerns of it being a bacterial infection since I had had th...
2 answers |
2 days ago i decided to come down to my grandmas, i was fine the entire day. If i recall correctly i had some chicken, but i know it was ...
same as title
4 answers |
I don't drink often, but when I do go out, about every other month and have 3-4 beers or a few glasses of wine over a period of 5 hours, ...
2 answers |
Hi...im really worried..8 days ago i had fever and aches and i had my cbc checked. It turned out i have viral infection the flu. Now is t...
Hello there, I wondered whether you would be able to help me. I'm a 22 year old female (currently practising as a nurse) Since Septemb...
|
Hey. I recently got a cold which isn't unusual for me. A cough came with it, but I've had this cough for a couple weeks. At first, the co...
4 answers |
I'm a 15 year old, 5'9 female, weighing 120 pounds. For months now I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, especially recently. It is s...
4 answers |
I got stuffed up really bad one day then it went away. That was followed by a dry cough. Then I had a day or two of semi dry cough and sl...
2 answers |
Hi, i keep having recurrent episodes of fever for the past few months. Fever with lethargy, night sweats, sometimes sore throat, body ach...
1 answer |
So I woke up this morning and my left ear was hurting very badly and when I swallowed, my ear and throat, which I had these symptoms befo...
3 answers |
I've recently had sudden onsets of chest congestion and yellow mucus in my spit. I could be completely fine one hour and start producing ...
On May 28, 2015 around 7 am I woke up with a sore throat. I don't think it was from allergies, because when I breath in I don't feel ...
225237 tn?1333142599
In the back of my throat in front of my right tonsil I have an extra flap of skin hanging. It doesn't hurt an not colored but have no cl...
13276481 tn?1451150367
Hi, I'm just getting over a tough cold that seems to be what my dad picked up Monday. If I see him this weekend can I catch a cold I'm j...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources