Aa
A
A
Close

Cold & Flu Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding cold and flu issues such as: Adult Cold, Adult Flu, Child Cold, Child Flu, Drugs and Medications, Immune Compromised Cold and Flu issues, Cold and Flu Prevention, Pneumonia, Senior Cold, Senior Flu, Treatments, Vaccines, The Flu Shot.

121 - 140 (of 2643) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 10 year old started coughing. She now has a runny nose and is coughing up yellow phlegm. I have been giving her Children's cough and could DM elixir. Wondering if it is a cold or Bronchitis. Should I be giving DM elixir or somethi...
  Posted
I have been having nausea for the past week with a slight temperature increase(waking up sweating) and no other symptoms. The nausea will go up and down all day in severity, there is always a little feeling of nausea but randomly it will...
  Posted
I have had a chest, sinus cold going on four weeks now with intermittent laryngitis. I have been on a course of Levaquin 2 weeks ago and am still sick. Prior to this cold I had another cold and was on a Z pac, can't seem to get any bett...
  Posted
For cold,cough and Viral should we take allopatic medicines or home remedies are best for them?
  Posted
I'm an 18 year old, female, Indian who is a medical school student. Around the first week of February, I ended up catching an acute throat infection, where I started spitting yellow-green sputum everytime I coughed. The intense coughing...
  Posted
I've just gotten over the flu, I had it last week and didn't throw up until the next week. That was about three or four days ago I only threw up twice and it was very little. The medication they had me on was hydrocodone and tamiflu. I h...
  Posted
Is it possible to have the flu virus and only have fever,headache,body aches? Or one must have actual cough with cold symptoms?
  Posted
I joined a sports team with out any physical activity previously and I cough so hard it feels there's knifes in my throat and I cough up clear mucus im tiered after just standing for about ten minuets so I sit down I sit for about half a...
  Posted
I have been experiencing running nose and clogged nose for two weeks already. But is getting better now, the problem is I have been experiencing this when I wake up in the morning but. When my day starts like going out of the house; my n...
  Posted
I've had a terrible tickly cough for the past 2 weeks or so which is getting better, mostly now I just cough at night. before the cough I had a cold/flu. I'm not sure if the cough is just carried over from the cold/flu or something else ...
  Posted
Hello there, I have been sick with cold related symptoms since september. It all started in sep. when I got bronchitis, so I was given a Z-pack. It got better but I still continued to have phlegm and congestion. Then I got a bladde...
  Posted
Last week i got a flu. I had a strong headache, runny nose, tearing eyes and burning like hell, pain on my cheeks, and backache.. now its all gone, but i still have muscle and joint ache and a slight white tongue. Could the white tongue ...
  Posted
For the last 40 minutes my mother has been coughing, stretching, filling up with congestion in back of throat and nasal passages. She is 98 and this seems to be happening more and more, with each instance lasting longer and longer. I f...
  Posted
This cough is JUST AWFUL and now non-productive (I did have some dark green/brown phlegm at first, but can't cough anything else up now - except sometimes with postural breathing / percussion - which remains dark.) No fever at this point...
  Posted
9562964 tn?1416931831
I am prescribed by my doctor cratus plus. But i dont know what is it used for? can anyone let me know it.
  Posted
1806721 tn?1388096157
I've been sick since 4 days ago with what my doctor called a viral fever and hives. The fever lasted 1 day and the hives lasted 3 days accompanied by severe body aches, nausea/vomiting, dizziness and weakness. When I felt sick on Saturda...
  Posted
hi im Chelsea i got sick about a week ago and it was just aches and runny nose and a wet cough, but now a week later t dry and i have pain in my lungs and stomach area and i get sick i guess the boogers in my system i take cough syrup li...
  Posted
Hello all! I'm new here, and I have a few questions about balloon sinuplasty, and I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I'm having a balloon sinuplasty in a week. I'm looking forward to the end of my sinus problems. However, I have a few...
  Posted
hello, im from Australia and it is currently summer. The weather is pretty wild though, in the last couple of weeks the weather would be 40 degrees one day, and the next few days it will be 20 degrees windy and cold. Last night was one o...
  Posted
This is a random question, but I don't think I have had a fever since I was 6 with bronchitis and now I'm 24. When I went to college I noticed all my friends that were brown (from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh) would always get a fever...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cold & Flu Community Resources