Aa
A
A
Close
Colitis Community
Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 115) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
New to this page..I have had bouts of Gastritis and now this horrible smelling stool with white phlegm.Going on June 17th for scopes both...
Hi,I've been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis yesterday and was given 30 x 500 mg suppositories but the consultant said I would have my ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Why would my WBC be normal when i have diverticulitis?
10726861 tn?1412307612
haveing colitis but for around 2 days getting the runs but it is not stool it is red blood it is sometimes bad sometimes it has a black ...
1236893 tn?1408490528
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-metabolic-bowel-emulsifiers-20150225-story.html=
10948614 tn?1414177319
I'm a 45 yr old male looking for possible explanation for longstanding edema/water retention that so far has eluded diagnosis. I've also ...
In left sided ulcerative colitis?
1 answer |
I was diagnosed this past October with UC and anything my doctor put me on didn't work...he finally put me on Remicade in June and I've h...
1 answer |
Hi guys I'm 22 and was in a auto vs ped accident last August. I was the pedestrian lol. My pelvis was crushed which caused internal bleed...
2 answers |
My wife found out about ten days ago that she has colitis. She had stomach pain, diarrhea and nausea. For a long time before this she h...
1 answer |
I am a 21yr old Male. When i was first diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, then i masturbated and ejaculated and had flushes of blood. But...
I had a colonoscopy yesterday and was diagnosed with microscopic Colitis. I would like advice on diets. Also, would anyone know if Fibro...
I used a semi flexible anal toy that felt way too big after insertion ... we very gentle and used copuous amounts of lube. went about 6 i...
Has anyone ever had c diff? I'm currently having symptoms of nausea and Diarrhea. Stool Testing is pending. I was told if my symptoms are...
1 answer |
I have a dear friend who was diagnosed with rectal cancer approximately 4 years ago. She underwent aggressive radiation treatments and, ...
My son is battling Colitus and he has Erythema nodosum ALL over one leg. These are sores that open up and look similar to boils. Does any...
Hi, I am a 23 year old male, approximately 170 lbs. I recently had a wisdom tooth extraction and was prescribed Clindamycin to prevent th...
2 answers |
Last Monday my diarrhea started and was the color lime green & bad abdominal cramps with nausea. The following Friday I went to the ER an...
Hello! I was diagnosed with ischemic colitis a little over 1 yr ago. I didn't have ins. at the time therefore let it go. I had a 2nd isch...
|
Hi there, Almost a year ago my mother was diagnosed with colitis, at first she was hospitalized for a couple of weeks while she was pu...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colitis Community Resources