Colitis Community
About This Community:

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Steeny1992
On and off I will have a really major case of diahreea, like just 10 mins ago I was abruptly woke up from my sleep wi...
MadpiJun 16
By darkjedirevolt
about 5 or 6 years ago I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis I ended up losing my insurance thus losing access to a...
By Barbdaa
I have microscopic colitis and after twilight anesthesia in Oct I experienced occasional mucus diarrhea and then 3 wk...
Emmy_SJul 11
vedadharJun 11
Emmy_SJun 10
Emmy_SJun 10
By Emmy_S
I am 14 years old and I have been experiencing pain in my wrist for a little under 5 months. It is a hard lump on my ...
By BriJ26
Hi guys I'm 22 and was in a auto vs ped accident last August. I was the pedestrian lol. My pelvis was crushed which c...
By Sonajai
Hi, The wbc count for me is high13.7 and my vit D is low(17). I have joint pain(knee,ankle,hand,neck,shoulder) on and...
By lam83
My Dad has colitis and I have now developed some symptoms of colitis. I had a colonoscopy and my doctor said he thoug...
5924464_tn?1376788807
By Princessisabelle
I was diagnosed with colitis four years ago off the last year or so the symptoms have got worst and I developed new s...
By SonomaRob
Should I be concerned yet? Over the last year I have had trouble with regular bowel movement progressively taking lon...
By KathH92
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female, and For the last couple of weeks I'v been having really peculiar shooting pain down my ...
By askdocques21
Hi, I am a 23 year old male, approximately 170 lbs. I recently had a wisdom tooth extraction and was prescribed Clind...
By Karina1010
I think that the bone directly behind my left ear is swollen, it hurts a little but nothing serious. I've only had it...
By Morganmcclaiin
My knees have been giving me trouble for about a year now and now it's starting to hurt all in my feet and some in my...
By Dawnalyn01
I have acid reflux, ibs, and ulcerative colitis. Every time I try to eat I get severely nauseous and bloated. I may e...
By wynnter
Sever diarrea with mucus and blood, cramps all day, has happened before
By confuse2
4 to 5 weeks back I was sick abdominal pain nausea diaree fever headache and I went to hospital first questions was a...
By sharrytaak
i have consumed extra over amount of ghee and also drink heavy amount of ghee by mixing into milk for nea about one m...
By Mlaw2029
Ok, from the beginning. One weekend in April 2013, I woke up in the middle of the night with severe lower left abdomi...
By Caligaby
Hi, I'm 26 year old Female and I have been having stomach issues for about 2 months now. First it started with just ...
By darkbella51
Hey there. So about 2 months ago I fell down the stairs and I had a bruise on my shin and it swelled up quite a bit. ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank