Colitis Community
About This Community:

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Steeny1992 Blank
On and off I will have a really major case of diahreea, like just 10 mins ago I was abruptly woke up from my sleep wi...
darkjedirevoltJun 18, 2014
MadpiJun 16, 2014
By darkjedirevolt Blank
about 5 or 6 years ago I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis I ended up losing my insurance thus losing access to a...
By Barbdaa Blank
I have microscopic colitis and after twilight anesthesia in Oct I experienced occasional mucus diarrhea and then 3 wk...
bobdylan1958Jul 11, 2014
Emmy_SJul 11, 2014
vedadharJun 11, 2014
Emmy_SJun 10, 2014
Emmy_SJun 10, 2014
By Emmy_S Blank
I am 14 years old and I have been experiencing pain in my wrist for a little under 5 months. It is a hard lump on my ...
By Sonajai Blank
Hi, The wbc count for me is high13.7 and my vit D is low(17). I have joint pain(knee,ankle,hand,neck,shoulder) on and...
By lam83 Blank
My Dad has colitis and I have now developed some symptoms of colitis. I had a colonoscopy and my doctor said he thoug...
5924464_tn?1376788807
darkjedirevoltJun 16, 2014
MegadodgerMay 08, 2014
By Princessisabelle Blank
I was diagnosed with colitis four years ago off the last year or so the symptoms have got worst and I developed new s...
By SonomaRob Blank
Should I be concerned yet? Over the last year I have had trouble with regular bowel movement progressively taking lon...
By KathH92 Blank
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female, and For the last couple of weeks I'v been having really peculiar shooting pain down my ...
By Karina1010 Blank
I think that the bone directly behind my left ear is swollen, it hurts a little but nothing serious. I've only had it...
By Morganmcclaiin Blank
My knees have been giving me trouble for about a year now and now it's starting to hurt all in my feet and some in my...
By Dawnalyn01 Blank
I have acid reflux, ibs, and ulcerative colitis. Every time I try to eat I get severely nauseous and bloated. I may e...
By confuse2 Blank
4 to 5 weeks back I was sick abdominal pain nausea diaree fever headache and I went to hospital first questions was a...
By sharrytaak Blank
i have consumed extra over amount of ghee and also drink heavy amount of ghee by mixing into milk for nea about one m...
By Mlaw2029 Blank
Ok, from the beginning. One weekend in April 2013, I woke up in the middle of the night with severe lower left abdomi...
MegadodgerMay 08, 2014
By Caligaby Blank
Hi, I'm 26 year old Female and I have been having stomach issues for about 2 months now. First it started with just ...
darkbella51May 06, 2014
By darkbella51 Blank
Hey there. So about 2 months ago I fell down the stairs and I had a bruise on my shin and it swelled up quite a bit. ...
guitarguy93Apr 10, 2014
By guitarguy93 Blank
So For The Past 2 1/2 To 3 Weeks, Ive Been Having Thin Stool, And Its Chopped Up, Its Not Usually This Thin For Me I...
1300754_tn?1273849380
By magena777 Blank
For about a year i have been experiencing my stomach hardness and protruding above the belly button. Feels like the w...
MegadodgerApr 05, 2014
By miner36 Blank
so my girlfriend just got told she had mono. she has been sick for like 2 weeks and just got diagnosed. we thought ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank