Colitis Community
About This Community:

Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By KathH92 Blank
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female, and For the last couple of weeks I'v been having really peculiar shooting pain down my ...
By Karina1010 Blank
I think that the bone directly behind my left ear is swollen, it hurts a little but nothing serious. I've only had it...
By Morganmcclaiin Blank
My knees have been giving me trouble for about a year now and now it's starting to hurt all in my feet and some in my...
By Dawnalyn01 Blank
I have acid reflux, ibs, and ulcerative colitis. Every time I try to eat I get severely nauseous and bloated. I may e...
By confuse2 Blank
4 to 5 weeks back I was sick abdominal pain nausea diaree fever headache and I went to hospital first questions was a...
By sharrytaak Blank
i have consumed extra over amount of ghee and also drink heavy amount of ghee by mixing into milk for nea about one m...
By Mlaw2029 Blank
Ok, from the beginning. One weekend in April 2013, I woke up in the middle of the night with severe lower left abdomi...
By Caligaby Blank
Hi, I'm 26 year old Female and I have been having stomach issues for about 2 months now. First it started with just ...
By darkbella51 Blank
Hey there. So about 2 months ago I fell down the stairs and I had a bruise on my shin and it swelled up quite a bit. ...
By guitarguy93 Blank
So For The Past 2 1/2 To 3 Weeks, Ive Been Having Thin Stool, And Its Chopped Up, Its Not Usually This Thin For Me I...
1300754_tn?1273849380
By magena777 Blank
For about a year i have been experiencing my stomach hardness and protruding above the belly button. Feels like the w...
By miner36 Blank
so my girlfriend just got told she had mono. she has been sick for like 2 weeks and just got diagnosed. we thought ...
MishraeDec 20, 2013
By MBPoul Blank
39 yo female. Lower abdominal pain for 4 days. Getting worse daily. Hurts worse when things move thru colon. Be it ga...
8134875_tn?1396673482
By KayPerkins22 Blank
I have A cyst in my right ovary And I am missing my large intestine . I have a j pouch on my right side and there ru...
By Epoch Blank
Ok so I've noticed an odd procession of bumps going from the base of my skull to the midpoint of my skull. It almost ...
MS?
By Linzi1969 Blank
Hi, I have suffered from vertigo for about 4 years now although it's not been diagnosed as that I've been told off ...
By cr8tvmats Blank
Having pain in midsection for past 2 weeks, had blookwork taken and ultrasound tday, got a call saying abdomen fine, ...
By bkukman Blank
I am a 20 year old female, about 5'2 130lbs and have been having some heavy bloating and gas issues. my entire abdo...
yinyongMar 19
MellieMel600Dec 02, 2013
MellieMel600Dec 02, 2013
MellieMel600Dec 02, 2013
By yinyong Blank
dear first,forgive my poor english. about half a year ago, i went to the hospital with light stomachac...
By krag Blank
I've been having a throbbing pain behi and my ears only when I lay on the back of head , and when I cough deeply . It...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank