Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Colitis Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
21 - 40 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 21 yrs old and have had ulcerative colitis for the past 10 yrs. I am currently taking lialda 2 capsules twice a day. I basically sto...
3 answers |
I have chronic colitis and gastritis and I just recently found out that I may have acid reflux as well. I had my gallbladder removed a m...
3 answers |
533880 tn?1237616052
For many years i have been experiencing problems with my digestive system but i have one that is upsetting me more....I will wake up in ...
2 answers |
i have been diagnosed with an anal fistula. i live in gas city indiana. there are no colin rectal dr here i have 2 goto indianapolis to s...
1 answer |
I am trying to secure life insurance and they asked that I have blood test completed. I haven't been feeling well for the past few month...
1 answer |
My doctor has recommended a course expensive Peptide Injections for long-standing Crohn's Disease. Might they be beneficial ? Should I ...
1 answer |
Can a colonoscopy detect Colitis while in remisson? For the last 12 years I've been having severe abdominal pains from time to time. I...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor; My 10 yrs daughter is diagnosed with pancolitis and all regular medication is followed and now she is under a cause of remi...
1 answer |
I have had diarrhea for 6 days. I went to the Doctor they said I had a virus and a UTI. My white count was only 3900 which I know is l...
1 answer |
a have pain in my right side abdomen .My appedix has been removed long back.
1 answer |
1660346 tn?1302568587
I have been struggling with digestive health for over 10 years. I feel like my doctor is not helping me. I am currently having a horrible...
1 answer |
Hi I went to see a colorectal consultant last week after having a few weeks of mild abdominal cramps in the morning (felt like mild pe...
2 answers |
Hi Last two days I have had Really bad stomach Cramps followed by - Long "Ribbon Like" with Notches Stringy Stool/ Bowel Movement- Sounds...
1 answer |
A relative of mine is 15 years old and has been prescribed 40mg of steroids a day for treating a flare up of collitis. She is worried abo...
1 answer |
354667 tn?1299141072
Hi my name is steven 22 yr old male i was diagnosed with crohn's about 3 years ago by endoscopy and colonoscopy,i was put on prednisone p...
1 answer |
I am having bad cases odf diarrhea from Flagyl. My test for C-DIFF was negative. Can I stop taking Flagyl?
2 answers |
My son has had constant constipation since he was eating solids and a few problems when having milk before solids. he has been on all med...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am a 42 yr old male, who had is gb removed laposcopically in late 2006. About 3 months after the surgery, pain returned t...
2 answers |
I am looking for any suggestions or tips that anyone can give me that would be helpful. I am 24 years old with a history or depression/an...
1 answer |
I had a child 2 months ago. But the last few weeks I have had diarrhea then two days ago the only thing that will come out is mucus. I am...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?