Aa
A
A
Close
Colitis Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
61 - 80 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When ever my bowel start to move again it smells so bad. I wanted to know if theres anything I can do to stop bad odor coming out.
1 answer |
On 10/28/2010 I felt an immediate sharp pain in my lower abdomen which was accompanied by cold chills and fever. It was so excruciating ...
1 answer |
The other day I had a bowel movement and noticed that it looked different than I've ever seen in my life. My bowels looked like I basica...
2 answers |
I have just been told that I have an increased gastrin and ferritin levels and need to get a three phase ct scan. Can you tell me what a...
1 answer |
Pepsigard/ sucral approved as Rx or OTC in india?
1 answer |
Does anybody out there no the differences between ulceritis colitis and diverticulis?
1 answer |
HI, I AM HAVING FEMALE ISSUES WITH OVARY AND CERVIX DURING THE U/S IT ALSO STATES IN REPORT THAT I HAVE A ECHOGENIC LIVER CONSISTENT WITH...
1 answer |
I had colitis for 3 years had the surgery and now have the pouch. It's been 2 years since my surgery and within the last 6 months my blo...
1 answer |
I've had frequent bowel movement for many years. For years I had blood in the stool occasionally (maybe once a month) but lately I find ...
3 answers |
I have had had issues with defication since I was about 15 or so, I am currently 31. I see blood on the toilet paper regularly and occass...
1 answer |
Dear doctor, I am a young woman of 27 years old. I have always been in a very good health. Lately i am in very severe and constant pai...
2 answers |
I've had an ongoing issue with mucus only after a bowel movement, and not on the stool, just in the anal area. Sometimes it's much more t...
1 answer |
My partner has been suffering in silence as he is to embarrased to ask his doctors advice. He has constant itching arround and in his anu...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in Feb 2009 and since then have been using Asacol tablet form 800mg 3 times per day. In Dec 2009 ...
1 answer |
My son is 13 years old. He was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when he was 8 years old. He has been taking pentasa and has been doing ...
1 answer |
I have an 8mm x 6 mm IPMN communicating with the sidebranches of the pancreatic duct. Currently monitoring with imaging - recommended no...
1 answer |
hello sir...i suffered from typhoid fever 7 mths ago...i was treated for that, and was feeling completely fine...but from past 4 mths i a...
1 answer |
This is a bit complex so give me a minute here. Im 33 years old. Perfectly healthy until 5 months ago. Began having midepigastric pain...
1 answer |
1247633 tn?1268766894
Over the last 4 years I have begun having what I thought was stomach issues. I was just recently hositalized for almost 3 weeks. I woke...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with UC 4 years ago. No problems up to last spring. I have been on steroids since then, increasing and decreasing as de...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now