Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Colitis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

61 - 80 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When ever my bowel start to move again it smells so bad. I wanted to know if theres anything I can do to stop bad odor coming out.
  Posted
On 10/28/2010 I felt an immediate sharp pain in my lower abdomen which was accompanied by cold chills and fever. It was so excruciating that I could barely inch my way out of bed. 2 days later my blood pressure dropped to 76/29 so I ca...
  Posted
The other day I had a bowel movement and noticed that it looked different than I've ever seen in my life. My bowels looked like I basically had not digested the Shirataki noodles I'd eaten and it was still in the noodles/shape form exce...
  Posted
I have just been told that I have an increased gastrin and ferritin levels and need to get a three phase ct scan. Can you tell me what are the possibles reason for the increased levels. Thank you Gil
  Posted
Pepsigard/ sucral approved as Rx or OTC in india?
  Posted
Does anybody out there no the differences between ulceritis colitis and diverticulis?
  Posted
HI, I AM HAVING FEMALE ISSUES WITH OVARY AND CERVIX DURING THE U/S IT ALSO STATES IN REPORT THAT I HAVE A ECHOGENIC LIVER CONSISTENT WITH FATTY INFILTRATION...WHAT HECK DOES THIS MEAN? IS THAT A DISEASE TOO? I DRINK ALCOHOL SO SELDOM THA...
  Posted
I had colitis for 3 years had the surgery and now have the pouch. It's been 2 years since my surgery and within the last 6 months my blood pressure has been running high 140-150/80-90ish anyone else else experience this? my doctor does...
  Posted
I've had frequent bowel movement for many years. For years I had blood in the stool occasionally (maybe once a month) but lately I find blood almost every other days. The amount of blood is small, not enough to make the toilet bowl red...
  Posted
I have had had issues with defication since I was about 15 or so, I am currently 31. I see blood on the toilet paper regularly and occassionally bleed enough into the water to turn it bright red. When I was 16 or so I went to a doctor wh...
  Posted
Dear doctor, I am a young woman of 27 years old. I have always been in a very good health. Lately i am in very severe and constant pains, i am suffering from lower abdominal pain in the center of the end of the abdomen and most of the...
  Posted
I've had an ongoing issue with mucus only after a bowel movement, and not on the stool, just in the anal area. Sometimes it's much more than other days, somedays there is none. I'm generally a once-a-day bowel mover, but have taken in mu...
  Posted
My partner has been suffering in silence as he is to embarrased to ask his doctors advice. He has constant itching arround and in his anus when he has bowel movements he seems too pass allot of blood. we purchased anusol HC but it still ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in Feb 2009 and since then have been using Asacol tablet form 800mg 3 times per day. In Dec 2009 after 3 years of trying to conceive managed to fall pregnant. As soon as I found out I stopped takin...
  Posted
My son is 13 years old. He was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when he was 8 years old. He has been taking pentasa and has been doing well. My question is for the last couple of weeks he has been complaining some pain when he urinates...
  Posted
I have an 8mm x 6 mm IPMN communicating with the sidebranches of the pancreatic duct. Currently monitoring with imaging - recommended not removing unless it enlarges. However, about 1 year ago I started having pain in a very exact spot...
  Posted
hello sir...i suffered from typhoid fever 7 mths ago...i was treated for that, and was feeling completely fine...but from past 4 mths i am experiencing lower abdominal pain, sticky n funny smelling stools...feel tired after i pass stool,...
  Posted
This is a bit complex so give me a minute here. Im 33 years old. Perfectly healthy until 5 months ago. Began having midepigastric pain that was worse in the evening and first thing in the morning. At first I thought it was somewhat b...
  Posted
1247633 tn?1268766894
Over the last 4 years I have begun having what I thought was stomach issues. I was just recently hositalized for almost 3 weeks. I woke one morning and my stomach was hurting so bad that I could barely move. I some how made it to the ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with UC 4 years ago. No problems up to last spring. I have been on steroids since then, increasing and decreasing as deemed necessary. Tried Lialda and did not work, tried Remicade and did not work. Wound up with a lu...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank