Aa
A
A
Close
Colitis Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
101 - 120 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
pet name
1 answer |
First, thank you for taking the time to read and review this. I'm at my wit's end and tired of feeling so terrible. I am 30, female, ...
2 answers |
Hi; My question would be I have had my colonoscopy and upperscope performed .The gastrologist saw inflamation in the small intestine and ...
2 answers |
Could adhesions cause temporary impingement on the bowel causing severe pain and constipation that spontaneously goes away in 1-2 days? ...
1 answer |
when i move a certain way my lower right side hurts. it doesn't hurt when im not moving and when i'm walking straight. when i twist my bo...
1 answer |
Today marks the third day of what I think is InflamatoryBowel Disease, based on two important and classic symptoms -- occasional cramping...
2 answers |
i had surgery to remove an abcess from my groin 4 weeks ago and after surgery i was put on clindamycin threw iv for 4 days then sent home...
1 answer |
i had surgery to remove an abcess frm my groin and i was put on clindamycin threw iv in hospital for 4 days and then sent home on oral cl...
1 answer |
Within the past month I have experienced two occassions in which my bowels have emptied while fully dressed and walking (fortunately) in ...
1 answer |
186737 tn?1269888260
Does anybody know of a place where you can order prepared foods that are for special medical conditions? For instance, my sister needs so...
1 answer |
I am living with chrones colitis and recently had prob my 12 colonoscopy and also recently hospitilzed for c-diff and very sick and one o...
1 answer |
It was a full length colonoscopy to the cecum. biopsies were done and negative for neoplasm and showed mild proctitis which i already kne...
1 answer |
I HAVE CHRONIC PAIN DUE TO SCAR TISSUE ATFER SURGERY AND REMOVAL OF MY LARGE INTESTINES , MY COLON, AND ONE HALF OF MY SMALL INTESTINES W...
1 answer |
i had a anarisum surgery, im a 57 year old male, they found a anarisum in main artery of the pancreus its been 5 months. ive had every t...
1 answer |
Hello sir ...
1 answer |
i am 20 years old and i have some chronic stomach problems.Is it possible that root cause of my anxiety,depression,nervousness,irritabili...
2 answers |
Hi Doctor; My question would be I have not officially been diagnosed with Chrohn's but have signs of the disease...I have been increasin...
3 answers |
my daughter got a pain about 2-3 inch to the right of her belly.
1 answer |
I've had my Spleen revomed 19 years ago and for the past year or so I keep having pain in that area. I had a two CAT scans and my family ...
2 answers |
Is it possible to have both. I have been diagnosed with undetermanative uc but so many of my symptoms more match chrons it gets mentioned...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now