Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Colitis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
Was wondering if anybody on this forum has read the book: The 10 Day Colitis Cure? I wrote it and would love your feedback.
I am a 52 year old lady who is considering having all or part of my colon removed for severe constipation which began when I started tak...
MY FIANCE HAS THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS AND I HOPE U CAN HELP? HE HAS A LUMP IN HIS STOMACH A LITTLE BENEATH THE BREAST BONE (HAS HAD IT ...
I need to know what foods I should not eat when my colon has been burnt from prostate cancer treatment
First, thank you for taking the time to read and review this. I'm at my wit's end and tired of feeling so terrible. I am 30, female, ...
Hi; My question would be I have had my colonoscopy and upperscope performed .The gastrologist saw inflamation in the small intestine and ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem