Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Colitis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

101 - 120 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
pet name
  Posted
First, thank you for taking the time to read and review this. I'm at my wit's end and tired of feeling so terrible. I am 30, female, slightly overweight. I have been suffering from chronic diarrhea for over 9 years. Crampy abdomi...
  Posted
Hi; My question would be I have had my colonoscopy and upperscope performed .The gastrologist saw inflamation in the small intestine and in the stomach..The biobsy came back gastritis and non-specific non ulcerative colitis..I have also ...
  Posted
Could adhesions cause temporary impingement on the bowel causing severe pain and constipation that spontaneously goes away in 1-2 days? Previous surgeries include hysterectomy and abdominal radiation for uterine cancer 40+ years ago, ga...
  Posted
when i move a certain way my lower right side hurts. it doesn't hurt when im not moving and when i'm walking straight. when i twist my body it really hurts what can it be please help
  Posted
Today marks the third day of what I think is InflamatoryBowel Disease, based on two important and classic symptoms -- occasional cramping plus inflamation -- both of which appear to be improving. So, as long as it seems to be improving ...
  Posted
i had surgery to remove an abcess from my groin 4 weeks ago and after surgery i was put on clindamycin threw iv for 4 days then sent home with oral clindamycin i had 2 doses and experianced relly bad diarrhea and sickness so they told me...
  Posted
i had surgery to remove an abcess frm my groin and i was put on clindamycin threw iv in hospital for 4 days and then sent home on oral clindamycin i had 2 doses and had bad dia
  Posted
Within the past month I have experienced two occassions in which my bowels have emptied while fully dressed and walking (fortunately) in my home. What can you recommend?
  Posted
186737 tn?1269888260
Does anybody know of a place where you can order prepared foods that are for special medical conditions? For instance, my sister needs some food that is high in sodium and low in fiber and fat. She has very low blood pressure, impaired a...
  Posted
I am living with chrones colitis and recently had prob my 12 colonoscopy and also recently hospitilzed for c-diff and very sick and one other thing i really can't remember. my doctor is talking about remicade and I have heard a lot of g...
  Posted
It was a full length colonoscopy to the cecum. biopsies were done and negative for neoplasm and showed mild proctitis which i already knew i had. so i am going to see my gyn doctor since that was not checked out yet. the gi doctor said t...
  Posted
I HAVE CHRONIC PAIN DUE TO SCAR TISSUE ATFER SURGERY AND REMOVAL OF MY LARGE INTESTINES , MY COLON, AND ONE HALF OF MY SMALL INTESTINES WERE REMOVED. WHAT IS A GOOD PAIN MEDICATION I COULD GET PRESCRIBED FOR THE PAIN DUE TO SCAR TISSUE?
  Posted
i had a anarisum surgery, im a 57 year old male, they found a anarisum in main artery of the pancreus its been 5 months. ive had every test . they cant find anything wrong , but as soon as i get out of bed i have nasea sickness and dirr...
  Posted
Hello sir I have mild anul pain over period of one year . Rece...
  Posted
i am 20 years old and i have some chronic stomach problems.Is it possible that root cause of my anxiety,depression,nervousness,irritability,agitation ,feeling weak,could be some stomach disease or infection?Is there any chance?I am noxio...
  Posted
Hi Doctor; My question would be I have not officially been diagnosed with Chrohn's but have signs of the disease...I have been increasinly feeling ill for the last 4 months now.. In Oct.I was in the ER twice once for pelvic pain ended u...
  Posted
my daughter got a pain about 2-3 inch to the right of her belly.
  Posted
I've had my Spleen revomed 19 years ago and for the past year or so I keep having pain in that area. I had a two CAT scans and my family Doctor keeps telling me that there is nothing wrong but I keep having pain. I don't know what to do ...
  Posted
Is it possible to have both. I have been diagnosed with undetermanative uc but so many of my symptoms more match chrons it gets mentioned alot, I get nausea and vommiting every morning for at least a year, stomach pains, b12 malabsorp...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank