Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Colitis Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
121 - 140 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My name is rahul sharma my age is 33 iam Surfer Colitis & Gastric problem last 3 year .i feel very hot in my stomach . please tell me wha...
1 answer |
So I have a history of a sensitive stomach but I have no insurance and have not been to a doctor in a noticable amount of time. I had ...
2 answers |
I am a 46 year old male. I'd be grateful for some advice on my symptom cluster. I get severe episodes of... sore mouth (like after too h...
1 answer |
My 98 year old Mom was dx 6 weeks ago with c.diff after urinery infection in Miami put on 1000 mg vancom daily and after 6 days had ra...
1 answer |
Is it that important the position in wich you defecate?I have an unusual position,i do not stay on the toilet,but i bent over ,put my han...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a 28 year old female and 6 months ago I had my 2nd baby. Five weeks after having my baby I noticed blood in my stool. It conti...
2 answers |
why am i having problems with my stomach? I feel sick after I eat. I wake up nauseated and sick to my stomach. I have also been experien...
1 answer |
Its hurts really bad for 2 days now on the top of my stomach. It hurts when I burp or just hurts for no reason. I can cough, pop gas or a...
I have been feeling nausea and pain under my right rib cage which also transform into knots in my back under my right shoulder blade. Th...
I had the Colostomy Reversal surgery almost a week ago. I am experience a severe case of diarrhea. How long will it take to have a norm...
My mom just had surgery for a ruptured colon due to diverticulitus - how long does it take someone to accumulate 1 1/2 liters of fluid in...
I have recently been diagnosed with non-ulcerated colitis. My drdoctor stated that i should take 3 tabs of Pepto bismol 3 times a day fo...
Had 4 surgeries Nov. 12, '09 Am 9 wks post op & recovering slowly! What is recovery time for someone going through this many surgerie...
ok so just yesterday january 14th i had some stomach pains nothing major ive had much worse in the past but i went to the bathroom and wh...
2 answers |
I have recurrent acute pain in my right lower side, it lasts for a few hours and a hardened lump area can be felt during my attacks. I ha...
1 answer |
i have a lot of pain and bloating in my lower abdomen. i feel as though i am constipated though i have regular BMs. what could the cause ...
3 answers |
dear dr, 4 month ago i found my stool yellow coloured,i did serum sGpt it was 32 but lab refrence for was 31 ALP was 76 lab ref up to 1...
1 answer |
I have been having a green mucus in my bowel movements. Not every time but more and more frequently. I've also been having a lot of gas a...
1 answer |
For the past couple of months whenever I have a bowel movement there is a clear discharge when I wipe. That is the only thing that is ab...
2 answers |
After several years without a diagnosis, I got one of collagenous colitis. The triggers for me are certain foods: dairy, grains, some veg...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?