Aa
A
A
Close

Colitis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

121 - 140 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My name is rahul sharma my age is 33 iam Surfer Colitis & Gastric problem last 3 year .i feel very hot in my stomach . please tell me what can i do .My mail id is ***@**** ...
rahulsharma | Last answer
So I have a history of a sensitive stomach but I have no insurance and have not been to a doctor in a noticable amount of time. I had a very bad fever and received amoxocylin from a friend for the infection. I figured antibiotics woul...
setoa | Last answer
I am a 46 year old male. I'd be grateful for some advice on my symptom cluster. I get severe episodes of... sore mouth (like after too hot liquid);severe bloating; loose mucusy stool after 3-4 days of no bowel opening; then small-bore p...
pauld59 | Last answer
My 98 year old Mom was dx 6 weeks ago with c.diff after urinery infection in Miami put on 1000 mg vancom daily and after 6 days had rash over whole body...doctor stopped med and then 3 days later got c.diff again...now on flagyl for 1...
TWIRP822 | Last answer
Is it that important the position in wich you defecate?I have an unusual position,i do not stay on the toilet,but i bent over ,put my hand on my knees,like tennis players when waiting to be served.I am asking because i have some problems...
medhelpvolume | Last answer
Hello, I'm a 28 year old female and 6 months ago I had my 2nd baby. Five weeks after having my baby I noticed blood in my stool. It continued on and off for 3-4 months and finally stopped when I changed my diet to more fruits and veggies...
cuxworried | Last answer
why am i having problems with my stomach? I feel sick after I eat. I wake up nauseated and sick to my stomach. I have also been experiencing lack of appetite. I am 59 years old.
eperez50 | Last answer
Its hurts really bad for 2 days now on the top of my stomach. It hurts when I burp or just hurts for no reason. I can cough, pop gas or anything like that w/o it hurting. Also I am beeding from my butt when I poop. Its brightred. I dont ...
itsjustme11 | Posted
I have been feeling nausea and pain under my right rib cage which also transform into knots in my back under my right shoulder blade. This has been going on for years and recently i have discovered a connection. These symptoms are brou...
miss_sunshine | Posted
I had the Colostomy Reversal surgery almost a week ago. I am experience a severe case of diarrhea. How long will it take to have a normal bowel movement?
bonnie485 | Posted
My mom just had surgery for a ruptured colon due to diverticulitus - how long does it take someone to accumulate 1 1/2 liters of fluid in their stomach cavity prior to surgery? The ruputure was the size of a finger around....
BrendaG521 | Posted
I have recently been diagnosed with non-ulcerated colitis. My drdoctor stated that i should take 3 tabs of Pepto bismol 3 times a day for 8 weeks. I have been trying hard to follow this recommendation. Since then, I am having trouble ...
dee620 | Posted
Had 4 surgeries Nov. 12, '09 Am 9 wks post op & recovering slowly! What is recovery time for someone going through this many surgeries? Still not able to go all day without burning & stinging across belly...above by-lateral incisio...
Robbielcw | Posted
ok so just yesterday january 14th i had some stomach pains nothing major ive had much worse in the past but i went to the bathroom and when i stood up i saw blood in the toilet not just a drop and its not just when i wipe its coming out ...
ezonerrdub | Last answer
I have recurrent acute pain in my right lower side, it lasts for a few hours and a hardened lump area can be felt during my attacks. I had a colonoscopy that showed colitis which i have had for some time but very mild. could this intermi...
KK105 | Last answer
i have a lot of pain and bloating in my lower abdomen. i feel as though i am constipated though i have regular BMs. what could the cause be?
jennibird | Last answer
dear dr, 4 month ago i found my stool yellow coloured,i did serum sGpt it was 32 but lab refrence for was 31 ALP was 76 lab ref up to 120 billirubin total 0.4mg/dl,haemoglobin 11.5 iam breastfeeding my baby which is 5 months now ,iam...
zanzony | Last answer
I have been having a green mucus in my bowel movements. Not every time but more and more frequently. I've also been having a lot of gas and heartburn, as well as some low back pain. Should I tell my doctor about all of these things or on...
kmich888 | Last answer
For the past couple of months whenever I have a bowel movement there is a clear discharge when I wipe. That is the only thing that is abnormal about my bowel movements. Also, I have been experiencing more gas after I eat. What could b...
katiemc8776 | Last answer
After several years without a diagnosis, I got one of collagenous colitis. The triggers for me are certain foods: dairy, grains, some vegetables, fruits, some meats, lentils...many, many foods. I am fortunate enough to have figured out w...
yorkiematilda | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now